29

Boys In Luv

Suga P.O.V

(Thanks Authornim for finally giving me a P.O.V)

The rest of the day went by awkwardly. Jungkook stayed at the rooftop. Jimin was fuming with anger the whole day. Sehee took Shinyeong home. And the rest of us were just... Smh.... 
"Guys, you know theres a HUGE chance Shinyeong still loves Jungkook.." Sumin said. 
"What the hell are you talking about?" Jimin asked angrily. 
"I said theres a huge chance she still loves Jungkook! You don't just get over someone that quickly if you had a relationship like they did." 
"I agree.." I said. 
"So do I.." 
"Theres a chance.."
"She's just angry..."
"Guys shut up!!" Jimin shouted angrily. 
"Park Jimin is there a problem?" Our teacher asked. "No sir, everything is fine.." I said. 

 

After school we were going to hang out at the club house to discuss the situation. Well minus Shinyeong, Sehee (Who was with Shinyeong), Jungkook and Jimin.
"Uh uh, Sumin where are you going?" Ms. Han asked as we were leaving. 
"Where do you think? I'm going home..." Sumin said. 
"No you aren't, don't think I didn't know you ditched. Just be lucky you didnt call your Dad.." 
"Ok Ok.. Guys go without me.." She said. I nodded and we left. 

We decided to discuss some in the car.
"So what are we gonna do about this?" Hoseok asked.
"We can't really do anything, can we? Its between Shinyeong and Jungkook.." 
"What about Jimin??" Taehyung asked. I sighed. "I think we should just make sure he doesn't do anything dumb. And if Shinyeong and Jungkook get back together then whatever right? Then we'd back to normal.." I said.
Once we arrived we were about to walk in until we saw Hyorin. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. 
Well hello to you Oppas!" She said with the most annoying high pitched voice.
"I said what are you doing here?" I repeated.
"Get em boys.." She said and gave us a devious smile. Then I felt strong arms grab my wrist and then put handcuffs around my wrists. "What the hell!!" I tried struggling but it didn't work. "Hyorin let us go!!" Taehyung shouted. I saw Taehyung get loose and he kicked one of the big guys but then they threw V on the ground and kicked him several times. "TAEHYUNG!!" "HYORIN STOP!!" But they didnt, they kept on beating him. Once they finished they brought us to a white van and harshly shoved us inside. 

An hour later we arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Then they duct taped our mouths so we wont try and scream for help. Inside we saw Sehee and Jimin. "Princess!! Are you alright?!?" Jin asked. She shook her head and we saw cuts and bruises on his and her visible body parts. 
"What did they do to you?" I asked. 
"I tried to run but they started beating me.." She said weakly. 

Sumin P.O.V

After detention I walked home in the en dark. "Sumin ah!!" I turn around and see Hyorin. "Oh girl you better run before I beat the crap out of you.." I warned. "Oh is that so? Get her boys.." Then I feel someone grab my wrists harshly and put cuffs around them. "What the hell?" I used all of my strength to get away but it was no use. Then I kicked my foot backwards and ended up kicking him in the you know where.. "URGH!!" 
"Beat her up.." Hyorin said. 
Then they shoved me on the floor and kicked me, punched me, pulled my hair. "AHHH!!" I screamed. After they finished they put a sock in my mouth and brouht me to a white van. In the van I sat next to Hyorin. "I knew you would be the hardest to get but I didn't think it would be this easy.." She said and smirked. I gave her my famous glare. "Muahaha! Oh your 'scary' glare is nothing." Then I kicked her leg really hard. "Owwiieeee!!" She squealed. I cringed from her annoying high pitched voice. "You !" Then she punched me. Dang this girl hits hard!! I screamed really hard from the pain. "oh sweetie you have a little bruise on your cheek.." She said and showed me with a mirror. 

An hour later we arrived at a warehouse. Inside I saw the whole crew minus Shinyeong and Jungkook. "BABY!!" Taehyung shouted. When I got closer to them the big guys harshly shoved me on the floor and took the sock out. "Your cheek..." I nodded my head. "She punches hard.." 
"Whaat else happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "I tried breaking away but there was too many of them..But in my deffence it was a totally unfair fight. 10 against 1??" 
"I can't believe they layed a finger on you.." Taehyung said angrily. "Babe what happened to you? Did you try and get away?" He nodded. "Alright guys! No time for mushy mushy stuff. Where's Jungkook and Shinyeong?" Then the door opened and revealed beat up Jungkook with two big guys behind him. "JUNGKOOK!!" We all shouted. 

Jungkook P.O.V

When I saw all of my friends there I got really scared.  "Are you alright?" Sumin asked. I shook my head. "What happened to all of you?" 
"We all got jumped... And they beat us.." I widened my eyes in horror. "Is Shinyeong ok?" I asked. "Gosh I hope so, Sehee sent her home and she should be alright. Her parents are out but she has her brothers and sisters. She should be fine.." Sumin tried to reassure me. 
"I hope they don't get to her...." 
"Don't worry, her siblings are there and the house is on lock down. Its not like she would leave either..." Sumin said. 
"Why? Huh? Because she's to upset. I'm trying Noona.. I'm really trying here." She looked at me and scoffed. "Trying? Yah Jeon Jungkook! This is happening because of your dumb plan. You should've told us what you were doing. And look at how much you've hurt Shinyeong.." 
I felt really guilty and stayed quiet. She sighed and scooted towards Taehyung. I saw Jimin hyung sitting alone looking like he was gonna give up on life. I scooted towards him. He shot me a glare and looked away. "Hyung, we need to talk.." 
"We have nothing to talk about.." He said coldly. Ok I was this close to kicking his .. Again. "We do have a lot to talk about! You better listen well too!!" I said sternly. "Look hyung, I'm not proud of what I did to Shinyeong. I love her more then anything but seeing her with you made me wanna tear your insides out. I have never been so mad. Please, give me a chance to fix this.." 
"Theres nothing you can fix! You've hurt her and she's damaged in ways you don't even know.." 
"I KNOW HOW MUCH SHE"S HURTING! I KNOW I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU GUYS, I KNOW MY PLAN WAS DUMB I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me and smiled. Da fuq? "I know what I did was wrong and I wanna make it up to Shinyeong. But I can't if you're in the way." 
"Look Jimin, I think we all know she loves Jungkook..." Sehee said. Jimin turned silent. "Hyung, I really am thankful though that you have kept her safe this whole time.." I said. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Hey brat, someone's here to see you.." Shinwa my older brother said. I walked downstairs and saw Hyorin. "Get her off the property.. I said. "Why? She told me you guys were friends.." I rolled my eyes. "Shinyeong, can we talk? In private?" I sighed and nodded. "I hope you know I have all of your friends.." She said and showed me a picture of the crew with cuffs around their wrists. "You better let them go, or I swear to god I will make sure your life is a living hell." I warned. 
"You guys already made my life a livivng hell.. And I... I actually like Jungkook.." I dropped my jaw. "W-well to damn bad. He's mine.." I said. *SLAP* There was a shrap pain on my face and something running down my cheek... Blood..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG ! What will happen next ? Will the crew members get saved ? Whats gonna go down with Shinyeong and Jungkook ? Subscribe ? Comment ? Upvote ? I seriously love it when you guys comment ! Lets try and get to 30 comments ? Please ? 

-asian12