College life!

Boys In Luv

Aigoo where has Authornim been?? Well school is a pain but I got me a 4 day weekend!! YASS!!  Anyway enjoy !! Sorry I've been MIA!!! 

Jin P.O.V

The squad and I graduated from high school... Now it was time for college. "Alright! You have everything??" Mom asked. I nodded. "Omo! My babies are going to college!" She kissed both of my cheeks. "Aish Mom!" She looked like she was gonna tear up. "Mom, I'll be fine.." I reassured her. I hugged Mom and Dad. "Alright, if you need anything just call alright?" Dad said. I nodded. I signed up for a single room since I don't want to share with a random person. Yerin and Seokhye have a room together. Jinkyung and Hosook share. Seokho and Junghyun share. Then Namhoon, Namhyung and Suk-Chul have their own room. 

Seokhye P.O.V

"Have everything??" Mom asked. I nodded. "Ok, now if you need anything call ok?" 
"Mom, I'll be fineee!" I reassured her. "Now Yerin and Seokhye, you two watch out for each other.." Auntie Sumin said. "We will!" Yerin and I said in unison. They finally left and we flopped on our beds. "I have a vocal class tomorrow morning at 7:30.." Yerin said. "I have a dance class.. I heard there is a composing class for extra credit.." I told her *BEEP BEEP* Both our phones beeped. We checked our iPhones and saw a text from Junghyun. "Before we have to go to class tomorrow we should explore the campus together:)" Yerin read aloud. "Lets go!" We linked arms and went to meet them. 

"Baby! I've missed you so much!" Jin said and pulled me into a kiss. "Yah, we just saw eachother. We drove here together.." I said and pinched his cheek. "I still missed you.." 

Yerin P.O.V

"Hey baby, you like your room?" Junghyun asked and s his arm around my waist.. "Its fine. I'm just dreading the class for tomorrow." 
"What class is it? Oh you mean the time huh?" I nodded. "7:30... I wish you were there with me.." He smiled cheekily at me and kissed my forehead. "You'll be amazing baby. Knock em dead with your beautiful voice.." He said. Junghyun always had a way with words. "You're the best boyfriend ever.." 

The sqaud started walking around. "Oh thats the building I'm going to tomorrow.." I said. "Hey its not that far from your dorm.." Junghyun said. 
We all went to a coffee shop on campus. "Can I have a campfire mocha?" I ordered. "Of course pretty lady." The boy winked at me. Junghyun wrapped his arm around me protectively. "Here's a campfire mocha for the beautiful lady!" He handed me it. "Have a nice day.." He said and waved. I was gonna wave back but Junghyun pulled me away. "Dude what?" I asked annoyed. "Nothing.. Lets just explore more before it gets dark.." I noticed he was avoiding eye contact. I scrunched my nose and we continued going. Junghyun's been really quiet. "Yah." I tried getting his attention. "Junghyun-ah!" He still stayed silent. Theres only one way to get him to talk.... I feel weird doing this but YOLO right? "Oppa~! Are you mad at me? Pwease don't be mad~!" I said trying to use the best aegyo ever. I saw the ends of his lips slightly curve up. "Oppa~!" I hugged him. "Aish fine cutie.." He pouted and looked at me. "Ok enough aegyo, I might puke. But why were you acting so starnge?" I asked. "I was acting strange? I don't think I was.." I lightly pushed him away and walked ahead of him. Freaking idiot... Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me tightly. "Alright.. I was just.. Uncomfortable because a guy was complimenting my girl. Your mine and only mine. If any boy tries to flirt with you or steal you away then tell me." I smiled. I turned around and pressed my lips on his harder then usual. "Your such a jealous fool.." I said teasingly. He smirked at me. "Is it wrong to be protective of my girl?" I smiled shyly and looked away. I just loved being called his girl. Made me feel so special. "Is my baby shy??" He asked teasingly. I also loved being called baby. "Stop it.." I lightly pushed him. He wrapped his arm around me and walked me back to my dorm. 
"What was going on with you and Junghyun?" Seokhye asked. "He's a jealous fool.." I said and flopped on my bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO these r gonna be shorter but they will be great!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12