War

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

"Yah...if you guys aren't going to support us in this then we can do this our selves.." I tried to leave but Taehyung grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"We need to talk...all of us." Taehyung tells me. The guys barge in.

"It still looks the same as before." Jin sighed.

"I thought we needed to talk..." I blurted carelessly. 

"Yeah like Sumin unnie said, if you guys are just gonna tell us off then go. We don't need anymore bull." Shinyeong said frustrated. Jungkook sat her down on the couch.

"Jagiya calm down we just need to discuss the situation."

"JungKook I told you! Sehee and Sumin told you guys too! *points at Taehyung and Jin* We have been together like this for so long! Why would I lie about this when trying to protect the kids too. Jungkook I told you several times already, I just don't understand why you wouldn't have faith in any of us." Shinyeong's eyes watered and she got up to leave.

"Shinyeong-ah don't." Jungkook reached out for her but she shoved him off. She was super pissed. When she reached the door it had already opened and in walked Suga and Jaehwa. ....all of us walk over behind Shinyeong.

*SLAP*

Jaehwa slapped Shinyeong. "Yeobo she photoshopped the picture and spread rumors to Sumin and Sehee!" Jaehwa exclaimed. Shinyeong was holding her cheek with one hand and her face turned beat red. She raised her hand and tried hitting Jaehwa back but I stopped her punch to the ribs. She gave me a glare like 'what the hell are you doing?'. Then she kicked Jaehwa in the shin.. Hard. Oh my god...Shinyeong. You made the situation worse... aigooo.

Shinyeong P.O.V

Jaehwa burst into tears. "See! See her smirk behind that fake face of hers! Oppa!" Suga just stood there confused of what to do. Suga looked at me. "Is it true?"

This son of a ...are you kidding me!? Did he seriously just ask me that? Your wife just slapped me. My face burned and my eye twitched a little. "Of course not!" I pull out the photo and hand it to Suga, but that sneaky little Jaehwa tore it apart before I even handed it to him.

"See! She doesn't want you to see it because it's true Suga..oppa believe me! Trust me, I'm trying to help your kids too."

"Speaking of kids. Suga..your lucky that you have these friends of yours, because if you didn't you would've lived your life thinking that Sunhee and Sukchul were yours. Me and the kids are leaving tomorrow morning. And...you caught me. But what are you gonna do?" Jaehwa smirked at us. I wanted to kick her again but I can't do anything more. Suga was broken. The way he looked...mianhae Suga. Jaehwa left the clubhouse... this war isn't finished.. I'm sure it will fire up again.

Sehee P.O.V

I felt so bad for Suga. The kids weren't even his. Sumin gave Shinyeong a high five and a big hug.

"YAHHHH! I can't believe you handeled that so well!" Sumin gave her a huge smile and 2 thumbs up. Aigooo...sumin-ah. Jin pulled me aside.

"Mianhae Sehee... I thought that a man and woman should always be loyal and faithful to one another. That's why I didn't believe you babe. But then that's when I realized that was exactly happening between us. I wasn't being faithful or loyal. Sehee-ah naega jinnnncha mianhaeyo."

"It's all over and all of us are doing fine. It's okay." I give Jin a little peck and twined my hands with his. We walked back to the living room.

"I think its time to call the kids over for a bit...they need to see this." Taehyung suggested.

- 30 minutes later -

All the kiddos arrived and saw the huge clubhouse with everything they needed. All of them laughed and talked with one another. The atmosphere felt so bright and clean without Jaehwa and her brats. I knew they weren't Suga's. But when I peek at him...he sat alone. Crushed. I walk over to him and plopped myself next to him.

"Gwenchana?"

"Nae...just thinking." Suga replied. I patted him on the shoulder.

"Life will get better Suga..." I hope this is the end... I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAYYYY! So they finally believed in the girls. Poor Suga! The kids weren't even his, but the guy in the picture? Hmmmm..... asian12 is on vacation so I will be updating more often! Sorry this is short, I'm really busy today :/

Please Upvote, Subscribe, and Comment! We love your feed back >>>>>>> Kpopluvercx