24

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

Mianhaeyo Shinyeong-ah! This is for your own good.....

*FlashBack*

After the blood tranfusion JungKook told me a secret. He doesn't actually love Hyorin in any way. He is just trying to figure out why Hyorin is doing this to Shinyeong. He planned this to find out the truth. But know he needs actual proof that he "truly" loves her. So now that the accident happened, he has another to switch things up. He is faking the memory loss and claiming Hyorin as the only thing he remembers, his new lover.

*End of FlashBack*

I'm so sorry! JungKook said for this to be a secret. I look at Shinyeong's wet face as she cries into JungKook's chest. JungKook was faking the sleep, he was awake. Sumin and Shinyeong head out to the waiting room while I stay. I see tears go down JungKook's face while his eyes were closed.

"Are they gone?" JungKook whispers to me.

"yeah....." He immediately got up wiped his eyes. I felt so bad, but he wants to do this. For Shinyeong.

Shinyeong P.O.V

As I left the room I just stared at the floor as I walked. I slumped in the chair.

"Jungk-kook, you can go see him..." I mumbled. Jimin looked at me with worried eyes. When the guys got up I also tried to go with them but I was so tired, my heart was crumbling. I lifted my hands for Jimin to pull me up, as he grabbed my hands I fell leaning on his body. I was too weak at the moment. He tried setting me down but I wouldn't budge so in the end I put my arm around his shoulder and we walked together to the room. Inside I saw everybody teary eyed surrounding JungKook's limp body. I took my arm off of Jimin and walked slowly towards the bed. I sat in a chair and wrapped my hands with his. I didn't have the strength to cry anymore so I rested my head on the bed. We all decided to stay the night at the hospital. Later when everyone fell asleep I his face and hair, I lightly touched his lips and felt regret about the ways I acted before.

"Mianhaeyo.....op-p-pa" I silently cried myself to sleep...

The next day I woke up everyone but Sumin was awake. She gave me a weird look.

"Yahh....your eyes are so puffy and red!" She exclaimed quietly.

"Whatever." I say as I rub them.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright..don't worry so much. Kaja! Let's go grab something to eat for the guys." Sumin draggs me along. I give one more glance at JungKook and walked away.

When we come back my eyes are back to normal but my expression stayed the same. We brought back instant jajamyeon, fried chicken, and soda. All the guys rushed up to us and took the bags from our hands. I looked at Sehee who was still sleeping. I look at Sumin and she looked at the clock: 9:21. Aigooo unni....! Sumin goes up to her and starts slapping her arm.

"Unni theres a fire!!!!!" She yelled jokingly. I start to laugh.

"Yahhh! There's no fire just let me sleep!!!!" She tickled Sumin out of the way with her long bony fingers.

"OOOWWWIIIEEE!!!!" She squealed. I shushed her because JungKook was still sleeping. Everybody was eating the food happily. I quickly made some jajamyeon and grabbed a chicken leg and some water. I walked over to JungKook's side of the bed.

"JungKook-ah...." I tried waking him up.

"JungKookie...oppa?" He finally opened his eyes after all this time and looked at me with a strange expression.

"Where am I?" He asked me.

"Your at the hospi-"

"Who the hell are you?!" He yells at me.

"You don't remember me?"

"Of course I don't! Where's Hyorin???" My entire body ran with shivers. So he did lose his memory...but he only remembers Hyorin...his new girlfriend. I dropped the cup of water and set down the food, and run away. As i get to the door I see Hyorin standing there with a boquet of flowers.

"Oh, annhyeosayo Shinyeong. I was just gonna drop these off but maybe instead we can talk about JungKook later?" I glare at her as she walks in. That's it, I'm not letting take everything from me. I turn around to slap her, but she is already running over to JungKook. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. JungKook was smiling and whispered something in her ear, they both started gigling. It's final the is going to die! I walk over and slaped her across the face in front of JungKook. All the guys and Sehee gasped, Sumin was the only one who fist pumped.

"Opp-pa that really hurt..." Hyorin grabbs her cheek aa she tell JungKook.

"Yah! Get out now!!! I don't even know who you are but get away from my girlfriend!" He gives her a hug.

"You really don't remember do you?" I shout.

"Get out!" He yells back and points at the door. Fine, I'll go and you better be happy with that ! I kept thinking over and over. I'll let him go if I love him that much...

 

 

Omo! How will Shinyeong handle this?

And what about the others? Hyorin is

really showing her true colors and is JunKook's

choice a good one? Soo sorry this is a short update, so I'll be doing double:) Upvote? Subscribe? Comment?

Thanks!>>>>>>>> Kpopluvercx