27

Boys In Luv

JungKook P.O.V

That's it! I can't do this anymore! I was just trying to figure out Hyorin's scheme by getting closer to her. I thought that this was a good plan, I was in a panic mode. But I messed things up. I quit.....I thought that if Hyorin fell for me she wouldn't hurt my friends.

The next day I go to school same road, as usual. I pass by Shinyeong's house and watch her walk out her front door. Jimin was there waiting for her. Damn it, Jimin! I told you to stay away from her! I watched from afar and continued to walk behind them. As we neared to the school Hyorin came running up to me.

"OPPPAAAA!!!!!" She ran up and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and shoved her away.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you all of the sudden?" She asks with her eyes widened.

"I don't love you anymore, so just go away." I look for Shinyeong but I couldn't seem to spot her.

"Yah! You can't just dump me like this!!!" I start to walk away and turn around again.

"I never lost my memory either!" I shouted in her face and smirked. She just stared at me while I walked away, her eyes glued on to me.

Hyorin P.O.V

Did he just.....really.....dump ME!? He must be crazy! I had the plan all figured out. When JungKook and I finally had the chance to get my revenge through love....My new plan was to marry into JungKook's family and steal their company then sue the others. With his memory loss I thought he would belong to me forever... But now it's time to really punish them. Good move JungKook, I'll see you and your friends in their death beds.

Shinyeong P.O.V

At school Jimin and I bonded more often now. I finally acknowledged that JungKook is never going to see me the same way before. Although a part of me stil yearns for him.

During my first hour I actually paid attention. I had to get my mind off of him, but the thoughts always came running back. Taecyeon on the other had his routine of always tapping his pencil on my desk or using my notebook for his notes.

"Stop it..." I mumbled. It ticked me off.

"How are you holding up?" He changes the topic. He talks to me as if we're friends, but I owe him one for telling us about Hyorin.

"I'm fine, just don't talk about it and I'll be even better." The conversation stopped and the bell rang.

DINGDINGDING~~~

Second period is the best part. It's the class I have with all of the guys and unni's. Including JungKook....! I'm just gonna ignore whatever the hell he has to say in my face. Inside JungKook stills sits in his usual spot, right next to him is my spot. I go up to the teacher and request that I change, and he lets me. He's pretty chill, I guess. I make my way to switch seats with Hoseok who sits with Jimin. He understood and he moved his things over to the desk beside JungKook.

"Thanks.."

"Yeah, it's better this way."

Jimin P.O.V

Shinyeong sits by me during class now. I gotta say the feeling is really good.

"Oppa, your bruises are really bothering me now. What happened?" She asks me full of worry.

"Don't worry about it." I ruffle her hair.

"I'm not letting this go so easily, I want to know who did it to my oppa!" She put her hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks. I shook my head and took her hands away.

"Yah just worry about yourself ok? I'm fine." I gave her a warm smile and she turned to face the teacher. She's so cute. She was very shy and she never raised her hand so, I raised her hand for her and Mr.Lee called on her. I smiled as her shocked face slowly walked towards the boards. As she came to sit back down after the embarrassment she shot a death glare and spoke.

"Oppa you know I don't to go up to the board." She whined to me.

"It was funny"

"No!" she frowned. She shoved me and I dropped all of my papers. Then she started to giggle. Then she gets down to help me pick up the flying papers. As I reach for one I grab her hand. She stares.

"Oppa get your hand off.."

"Why?"

"Because it's weird..." I immediately take it off and scramble back to my desk and fix the papers in a neat pile.

Sehee P.O.V

In the lunch room JungKook is no longer with us. He just disappered during lunch period. Shinyeong and Jimin look a lot closer. They always tease each other and laugh, so cute. Wait they're not dating are they!!!? I nudge Sumin.

"Did you ever noticed that those two have gotten a lot closer?"

"Yeah, why?" Sumin asks.

"Do you think their dating?"

"No! Because Shinyeong would never move on that fast!" Sumin exclaimed. I slapped her beside the head.

"Dude! Shut up!!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Shinyeong joins in.

"You and jimin..." Sumin mumbled quietly.

"I jabbed her side and continued. "We were talking about how your doing. I see that you've been doing well..." I pointed at Jimin.

"You guys it's not like that! We're just really good friends." She explained.

"Well then we should probably fix that." JungKook smiled. WTF is going on?

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update! I'll do a double one. What the heck is JungKook doing, and should Jimin be liking Shinyeong? What about Jimin and JungKook rivalry?

Thanks for reading...Upvote? Comment? Subscribe? ---------Kpopluvercx