Too close

Boys In Luv

Mark P.O.V

I drove to Sehee's house to hang out with her. I knocked on the door and a young teenage girl opened it. "Is Sehee home?" I asked. "Who are you?" She asked. "Uh, I'm a friend of your Moms." 
"What are you--" She was cut off. "Hey Mark!" Sehee came to the door. "Sorry about her. She's going through a rough time. But what brings you here?"
"I just wanted to see if you wanted to go hang out." I said. "Oh? Yeah I'd love to. Just let me get changed. But come on in." She said and opened the door. I walked inside and saw a beautiful setup home. "You can just take a seat." She said and pointed at the couch. 

Sehee P.O.V

I went upstairs with Seokhye following. "Who's that?" She asked. "Just a friend." I answered. "Well he wants to hang out and did you see the way he was looking at you?" 
"How was he looking at me?" I asked. "Lovingly, the way Dad looked at you." 
"Seokhye, we're just friends.." I said. "Thats a lie. Mom, you can't fall for him.." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. "Why can't I?" I asked. "You can't! How could you ever find someone to replace Dad?? Nobody ever could do that!" I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Seokhye.." She ran away to her room and slammed the door. I sighed. I should just give her time to cool down. 

When I finished getting ready Mark and I left. The car ride was dead silent. I was a little hurt from what Seokhye said and thats all I was thinking about.  "Are you alright?" He asked. I saw his hand wave in front of my face. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. So where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to this nice restruant on XXX street!" 
"How come you decided to bring me?" I asked. "Why can't I bring a beautiful girl to hang out?" I smiled shyly and lightly pushed him. 

We arrived at the restraunt and my goodness it was beautiful. 

"This is beautiful Mark.." 

Mark P.O.V

Not as beautiful as you.. I wanted to say. I led her to our table and we ordered. "How much is this gonna cost?" She asked. "Don't worry about it." I said. "How much?" She repeated. "200.." I whispered. "200?? No, thats to expensive." She was about to get up and leave but I stopped her. "I just want to treat you to a nice dinner, please stay?" I said and tried using aegyo on her. "Ah, but I feel bad though!" She said and pouted. Ah I just wanted to squeeze her cheeks! Shes so cute!

 

After our lovely dinner we were walking in a park. I learned a lot about Sehee. SHe's been through a lot. SHe's a strong women. She even told me some stuff about Seokjin. I feel like I should ask her but I'm scared she might not be ready and I could tell her daughter isnt very fond of me. Just give it time. 

Sehee P.O.V

As Mark and I were walking I felt like someone was following us. I turned around and caught a quick glimpse of a guy with a cap and sunglasses on. I marched right up to him and glared. "Do you need something?" I asked. Then he slowly began to take his cap and sunglasses off. I widened my eyes. "KAI??!!" I shouted. "Hey Sehee.." He said nervously. "What the hell are you doing here? Were you following us??" 
"Who is this?" Mark asked. "Uh, my Brothers friend.." 
"Its not what it looks like ok? I was just taking a stroll in the park and saw you, I was gonna surprise you." I could tell her was lying. "Don't lie to me Kai.." I said and walked away with Mark. 

Mark dropped me off at home. "See you at work." He said and gave me a hug. I was shocked at first but I feel so close to Mark so I hugged him back. When I got inside I saw a note from the kids. 'Went to the clubhouse with the others. Probably spending the night. -Seokhye and Seokho.' I set the note down and went upstairs to shower. 

After my shower I heard the doorbell. I quickly put my robe on and went to the door. When I opened it I saw Kai. "What ?" I asked. "Can we talk..?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. I let him in and we went to sit in the living room. "Ok, I was following you but I just need to ask you something. Do you have feelings for that guy?" I was stunned. "Um. Why are you suddenly asking me that?" I asked. "Just answer the question." He said sternly. "Well, I might... Mark is amazing.." I said and started to smile. Everytime I thought about Mark I couldnt help but smile. "No no no no, you cant.." Kai muttered and started walking back and forth. "Kai? Are you alright.." I tried stopping him but it didnt work. "Kai, please calm down." 
"NO! I will not calm down!! First Seokjin had you and now Mark is!!? I've waited for you for the longest time ever!!" He shouted. I jumped back. This isn't Kai. He never yelled at me. He was so sweet and gentle. "Kai, can you please leave.." I said quietly. "No.." He walked over to me and pinned me on the couch. "AH! Kai get off!!" I tried getting him off but he was to strong. "KAI! Get off!!" He tried kissing me and he slid his hand up my robe. "AHH!!" Tears were streaming down my face and I tried struggling away. I finally got one of my arms free and clawed his neck which got him off right away. I quickly got up. "Sehee.." He said softly. "GET OUT!!" I shouted. "I'm sorry.." He said and left. When I heard the door close I bursted into tears. Kai was so sweet and gentle. This side of him is ugly and scary.
 

Yerin P.O.V

"I can't believe she thinks she could just replace my Dad like that! I mean really? Did she really move on that quickly!!" Seokhye ranted. Seokhye was sometimes the quiet one but she will go on and on and on. I mean I care about her but sometimes she complaines a lot. "Maybe she's lonely.." I said. "Lonely?? She has Seokho and I. And your guy's parents! What else does she need??" 
"Well You and Seokho are gonna go off and have your own family and she probably wants someone to be more intimate with. Look, I get it that--"he 
"No you don't get it! You didn't lose your Dad! You arent the one whos gonna get a new one! You have no idea what it feels like!" Ok I've had enough. "Look Seokhye, I just want to give you advice! I just want to help you! If I could stop it I would but your Mom wants another person to rely on! Believe it or not but being a single parent is hard.!" It was dead silent. Seokhye shot me a glare and ran out of the clubhouse with Seokho following her. 

Seokho P.O.V

"Seokhye... Seokhye!!" I called out and ran after her. "She was just trying to help.." I said as I caught up to her. "I don't care.." 

When we got home the door was unlocked. We slowly walked in and saw Mom crying on the floor in her robe. "Mom!" We ran towards her. "Uh? Oh hey guys. I thought you were spending the night at the clubhouse."
"Oh, we decided to come home. But what happened??" I asked. "Nothing, don't worry about it.. Go to bed, its late.." We nodded and went upstairs. 

The next day Seokhye and I went to grab a coffee. We ran into my Mom's date. "Hey guys.." He said. "Hi.." I looked over at Seokhye and she was glaring. "Um, may I speak with you?" I asked. He nodded and we went farther from Seokhye. "Look, I know you went on a date with my Mom but when I got home she was crying on the floor with her robe barely on her, so if you did something and if I ever see you near my Mom, you'll be very sorry." I warned. "Woah woah woah. I would never do anything to make her cry. I care about her a lot and I didn't stay at your house. I just dropped her off and left." He looked like he was telling the truth. "Ok, it was nice seeing you again.." I said and walked back to Seokhye. "It wasn't him." I said. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

Sehee, Sumin and I decided to meet for a quick second. "Are you alright??" I asked Sehee. "Huh? Yeah.." 
"Spill it.." Sumin said. "Ok, guys do not say anythiing. Not even to the others and especially not Sehun."
"Ok, what??" 
"After my date with Mark Kai came to see me. We were just talking then he got angry and he pinned me down on the couch. He started to kiss me and he was touching me.."
"Ok, we don't need full details.." Sumin said. "Oh my god Unni.. You have to tell Sehun.." I said. She widened her eyes. "Hes the last person I want to tell! I can't ruin their friendship.." 
"Well who knows what would've happened.. He could've you.." Sumin whispered the part. "How did you stop him?" 
"Clawed his neck.." 
"Nice!!!" Sumin said. "No, not nice. That wasn't Kai, that side of him is ugly and scary. I don't know what to do.."
"You have to tell Sehun.." She sighed. "He should know what his best friend did to his sister..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!! Hai guys!! I'm still here!! Sorry its been to long!! Please please forgive Authornim!! Please please please keep commenting so I know you guys are still with me!! <3 

-asian12