He's mine

Boys In Luv

Jungkook P.O.V

I was going to my car after work. "Hey Jungkook!" I turn around and see Soyoung, Soyoung has been here for 1 week and she keeps trying to hang out with me. "Um Hi Soyoung.." I said awkwardly. "So rumor has it that you're one of the best dance teachers. I'm ok at it. I was wondering if you wanted to have a dance off.." She asked. I scooted back slightly. She was standing way to close. "I um, I'm actually really busy. I have to leave." 
"Oh where you going?" She asked. I mentally facepalmed myself. "Home.." I answered. "Aww come on.. I could totally beat you.." I sighed. "Alright fine.." I said. We both walked back inside. She hooked her phone up to the speakers and began to dance. Eh she was alright.. Then it was my turn. Everytime I danced I always got lost and just kept on dancing. Everything around me was gone and it was just me. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I stopped dancing and saw Sumin and Hyunjung.

Sumin P.O.V

Hyunjung and I were in charge of locking up the building tonight. "Lets go check dance room 23.." Hyunjung said. When we got there we saw Jungkook and the sub for Shinyeong, Soyoung. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I shouted, He stopped dancing and turned around. "You guys have to leave. We're locking up." Hyunjung said. "Ok, bye Jungkookie~!" Soyoung said and kissed his cheek. Hyunjung and I widened our eyes. That did not just happen. Jungkook had a shocked look on his face. When Soyoung was walking out I tripped her. She glared at me and left. "What the hell was that?!" I asked Jungkook angrily. "Noona, its not what--" 
"You have a pregnant wife at home and you're here dancing with the new girl?!" 
"She wouldn't leave me alone and it was a dance off." He tried defending himself. "Just. Go home. Shinyeong is probably worried. You know how pregnant women are." I said. "Nothing is going on between Soyoung and I!" He said. I nodded and pointed at the door. "I won't tell her. But if something happens again I will. She's my best friend.." 

Shinyeong P.O.V

I was laying on the couch on my phone. Where is Jungkook? He's late. I hope he's alright. Nothing bad happened right? He's ok right? He's not getting into trouble right? He's coming home right?? I felt so worried that he was late. I decided to call Sumin. "Hello?" 
"Hi Unni! I was wondering if you've seen my Kookie~?" 
"Um yeah when I was leaving I saw his car leave the parking lot.." 
"Oh, well he's not home yet. But thanks Unni!" Then I hung up. 

15 minutes later Jungkook finally came home. "Hello my beautiful wifey~." He said sweetly and kissed my cheek. "Hey Kookie. You're a lot later then usual.." I said. "Oh, there was traffic on the highway. Sorry if I worried you.." He said and hugged me. 

 

The next day I decided to surprise Jungkook at work and bring him lunch. I packed kimbap and other food. "Hey Shinyeong what are you doing here?" Sumin asked as we ran into each other. "Oh I'm gonna surprise Jungkook!" I said happily and walked to his office. "Hey Jungkook, I brought you lunch.." I heard a women's voice in his office. I widened my eyes. I peeked through a bit. I could see the girl. She was wearing a really ing short skirt that was tight. She was twirling a strand of hair with her pointer finger. "I'm not hungry.." He said. "Oh come on. I know you are.." She layed her hand on top of Jungkook's. "And because our dance off was cut off thanks to Sumin and Hyunjung. You have to meet me again. Same room.." I widened my eyes. Thats why he was late. I started crying and sniffling. I slightly opened the door. "Shinyeong.." Jungkook quickly stood up. I threw the lunch I made at him and started running. "SHINYEONG! WAIT!" I ran as fast as I could. I finally got to the parking lot and zoomed away. 

Jungkook P.O.V

I got into my car and drove after her. I could lose my job for leaving but all that matters right now is Shinyeong. I took out my phone and called Jimin. "Whats up Kookie?" He asked. "Dude, I need you to cover my class. Something urgent came up.." I said quickly and hung up. There was a car between me and Shinyeong. SHe was driving really fast. I think she was going over the speed limit. Damnit Shinyeong.. Please slow down. *BOOM!!* The person infront of me crashed into her. I dropped my jaw. I stopped the car and got out. "SHINYEONG!!" I used all of my strength and pulled her out of the car. "No No No..!!" I took out my iPhone and called 911. "911 whats your emergency?" 
"There was a car crash on xxx please hurry.." seconds later an ambulance arrived. I rode with them in the ambulance. 

"Sir you have to stay here.." The nurses said. "No! I can't thats my wife! She's pregnant!" I cried. "I'm sorry.." I fell to the floor. Tears streaming down my face, guilt rushing over me. 
Once I calmed down I called BTS. They all dropped what they were doing and rushed here. GOT7 and EXO also came. "WHat happened?" Sehee asked me. I felt so guilty to answer her. "Yah! WHat the hell happened??" Sumin asked,  and grabbed my collar. "She saw Soyoung in my office and she took it the wrong way and ran. I tried going after her but.." 
"Wait, so you're saying a pregnant women out ran you!?" I dropped my head. "Hey.." She lightly hit me with her foot. "If anything happens to her or YOU'RE baby then that blood is on your hands.." She emphasized the word You're. 

Taehyung P.O.V

"Hey.." I pulled Sumin away from Jungkook. "Jagi, he feels guilty already.." I said. "Well he should. I saw him with Soyoung yesterday and I told him to not talk to her and worry about Shinyeong. I just can't lose another person. I lost my Mom, we lost Seokjin. I can't take another funeral.." I nodded understandingly. SHe layed on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. "Well sweetie. We can't avoid it." 
"No we can't. But we can prevent them from happening.." 

"Um guys, I'm going to pick up our kids early ok?" Sehee said. 

Junghyun P.O.V

Ugh.. Hate school... Then I hear the announcer thing go on. "Jeon Junghyun, Kim Yerin, Kim Seokho, Kim Seokhye, Jung Hosook, Kim Namhyung, Kim Namhoon, Park Jin and Park Jinkyung. To the front office." I looked over at Seokhye since we were the only two in the same class. We both got up and went to the office. The whole crew and I met up and we walked there together. WHen we got there we saw Auntie Sehee.. "WHats going on Mom?" Seokho asked. She walked towards me. "Junghyun.. Your Mom is in the hospital, she was in a car accident." I widened my eyes. "Is she alright? Is the baby alright? How did this happen? Where's my Dad?" I bommbed her with questions. "I'll tell you when we get there.." I felt Yerin grab my hands. "She'll be alright.." We all went into the car and drove to the hospital.  

When we arrived I ran straight up to my Dad. "What happened??" I asked. "Mom.. She got into a car crash.." 
"Why was she out of the house???" 
"She came by to bring me lunch and when she left, she got into a car crash." Dad said. I was trying really hard not to cry. "I'm sorry son.." He pulled me into a hug.

Shinyeong P.O.V (DREAM)

I sat down and began to cry. My baby.. "Umma.." I turn around and see a 2 year old girl. "Hi, who are you?" I asked and picked her up. She started giggling. "Umma.." I turn around and see a 15 year old girl. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your future daughter. You're holding the younger me." 
"What happened to us? Are we dead?" She shook her head and smiled. "You're just in deep sleep Umma. But you need to wake up now. Junghyun and Appa need you." 
"You're Appa doesn't love me." I said sadly. "Aigoo Umma~! Wake up and listen to what he has to say. Don't be so sensitive.." I smiled at her and nodded. "See you in a few months darling.." I hugged her and kissed her head. 

My eyes shot open and I gasped. "Mrs. Jeon, are you alright??" 
"Is my baby alright??" I asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trying to update as much as possible. My winter break is coming to an end soon :( Subscribe? COMMENT!!? upvote

-asian12