bye

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

"Sweetie.." My Mom came and sat next to me. "Mom, I swear it wasn't me!!" I defended. "You're not in trouble, but if you did something you better cough it up.."
"I didn't.." 
"Ok, well I got the news that Sunhee is back home..." I dropped my jaw then I tightened it. I got up and walked to the door with my fists clentched. "Yah! What are you doing!?" Mom stopped me. "Sunhee is going to get a new tattoo on her eye.." I said angrily. "Kim Yerin! Calm down! No she is not getting one. I know you hate her, I know she ruined your relationship, I know she put all of you through crap but just think about what would happen if you hurt her. Uncle Suga is embaressed that she hurt you that one time. Now imagine if you hurt her, you're not going to look any better then her, and I know you are 100 times better.." I loosened my fists and slumped my shoulders. "Ok fine. But if she tries anything else to hurt me or the others I'm not standing back.." 
"You have my permission to punch her if she starts it..." Mom said.
 

Sunhee P.O.V (A week later)

Its been a week and Mom hasn't called me or gave me any updates. 

Suga, Suk-chul and I went shopping and while we were there we saw police there dragging a women out. When I got a better look I realized it was Mom!! 
"MOM!!" I shouted and ran towards her. "Sunhee, I'm sorry..!" She cried. Suga held me back from going further. I squirmed and squirmed but he was too strong. "Mom..!!" I cried. I fell to the floor while Suga and Suk-Chul tried comforting me. 
I can't believe this, now I have to live with Suga. The tears were just coming and coming. I couldn't stop. "Shhh, its going to be alright.." Suga said soothingly. Bull. 

Suga P.O.V

I texted all the group telling them that Jae Hwa was caught. 

Sumin: THANK THE LORD!!

Shinyeong: Where was she caught?

ME: She was caught at Target, Sunhee and Suk-Chul were there.

Seokjin: They saw their own mother being dragged out by the police?

Sehee: Well it would've been hard not to see it!!

Me; The trial is coming up. You guys and the kids want to go?

Taehyung: Are you sure the kids should be there to see that?

Jungkook: Their 15, I think they can handle it

Me: Its your guys choice if you want to bring them or not. But since they were victims of the whole kidnapping them it might be nice to let them come. 

ALl of them: Alright, take care of the kids!


(3 weeks later)

The trial was today. "You guys ready?" I asked them. "Yep.." Suk-Chul said. Sunhee only nodded. Shes been really quiet. "Sweetie, I'm sorry about your Mom. But I hope you know Suk-Chul and I will always stand by you no matter what." All she did was nod. 

 

(I don't know what happens during a trial so skip that) 

"Jae Hwa is pronounced guilty!" 
"NOO!!!!" Sunhee screamed. "Sunhee! I'm sorry!!!" Jae Hwa cried. Sunhee started to run towards Jae Hwa but I held her back. "LET GO OF ME!!! I'M GOING WITH MOM!!" 
"Sunhee, please calm down." I said.
"NO!! LET GO OF ME!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FATHER!!" I relased her from my grip. 
I felt my heart breaking. My own daughter thinks I don't love her. "Dad, she didn't mean that.." Suk-Chul said and gave me a hug. I saw Jimin and Jungkook holding her down like she was an animal. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

I was shocked to hear Sunhee say that. By all means I'm glad Jae Hwa is locked up but seeing Sunhee like this and hearing what she said to Suga is very sad. 
Sunhee some how got out of Jimins and Jungkooks grip and ran out of the room. "SUNHEE!!!" We all shouted. "Let her go... She needs time alone.." Suga said sadly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holy crap... At least Jae Hwa is gone!! But Sunhee... How could you say that to Suga? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12