7

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

Tomorrow was the play ! I was so nervous !! "You've worked really hard, you'll do amazing." Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "What if I make a mistake??" 
"You wont!" He said and back hugged me. I loved being in a relationship with Jungkook. He treats me like a princess and always protects me, I couldn't ask for anyone else. "We've worked hard, we'll do amazing." I said. "Shinyeong! Jungkook! No time for messing around! Keep going over your lines!" Mrs. Bang ordered. She's been very stressed since the play has been getting closer. "Should we just skip to the kiss scene?" Jungkook said teasingly. I turned crimson red. "Oppa, stop.." I said shyly and lightly pushed him. "Aww your so cute when your shy!" He said and pinched my cheek. "Guys, Mrs. Bang will eat your heads off if you don't practice." Sehee interupted. 

Yuna P.O.V
"Yuna, what are you doing?" Jungkook began.
"Making Kim bap for Changmin, he likes eating this."
"Maybe you should forget about him. He doesn't appreciate the things you do for him." I had a shocked look on my face. 

"he will, why are you saying this?"
"Because I care about you Yuna.. I don't wanna see you get hurt." 
"Well Oppa, have you ever thought its you who's hurting me? You know I've liked Changmin since Junior high." I said sadly. Then that was my cue to run off stage. 

"Ok next scene! Changmin and Yuna meet up!" 

I was sitting on a park bench 'crying'.

"Yuna? Is that you?" Chanyeol came up. 

"Oh Oppa, hi.." I said and quickly wiped away my tears.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "yes, I'm alright.."

"No you aren't, what happend? Tell Oppa." 

"I just got into a fight with one of my friends.."

"Minho?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, you wanna hang out? Maybe take your mind off of it?" My eyes brightened up. Is this even real? CHangmin is asking me to hang out with him.

"Sure, I'd love to.." I said and we were off.

Jungkook P.O.V

Aish! Where is Yuna?? *RING RING* SHe won't pick up her phone . "Yuna, I'm sorry for making you upset, please don't be mad at me. I hate it when the girl I like is mad." I had to say the lines aloud so the audience know what I'm thinking. I look off in the distance and see Changmin and Yuna hand in hand. I fake tears and fall to my knees. "Yuna.... I don't want to see you get hurt, but always know I will be there for you.." I said and walked off. 

 

Practice finished and I was gonna hang out with Shinyeong. "It feels great when its just us two.." I said and wrapped my arm around her petite waist. "What? You don't like it when the crew is here?" SHinyeong asked. "Well I do but we're together now, I like having you all to myself." I said and kissed her temple. "Yeah I like it this way too."

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked. 

"I think we should practice our lines.."

"But we deserve a break don't ya think?" 

"We can have fun after the play tomorrow." 

"Aish fine, anything for my girl." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Day of Play~

Wow, can't believe the play is today!! I'm so excited!! Everyone was running around to prepare everything. "Jungkook ah! Where's Shinyeong?!" Sumin asked. "What? She's not here?" 

"Dude she's your girlfriend, you don't know where she is?" 

"We came here together." I said. ".." She muttered. 

Sumin P.O.V

Stage crew aint my thing so I'm the manager now, so basically I get to boss people around. And now we have a problem! Shinyeong is missing!! I was running around the school looking for her. "Did you find her?" Sehee asked. I shook my head. "I wonder where she is!" I look and see Hyuna. "I think I know.... Hyuna!!" I called. "Yes?" She said and walked closer. I shoved her. "Where's Shinyeong?!" I asked angrily. "How would I know?" 

"Did you do something to her?!" Sehee asked. Hyuna shook her head. "She looks serious.." Sehee said to me. I nodded. "I'm here! I'm here!!" Shinyeong called. "Oh my god!! Hurry up! Where were you?!" Sehee asked. "Doesn't matter!! Just go change and Sehee do her makeup!" I ordered. 

Sehee P.O.V

"You gonna tell us where you were?" I asked while doing her makeup. 

"Taecyeon cornered me. He wouldn't get out of my way." She answered. 

"Tell Jungkook.." I said. She sighed heavily. "Oh my gosh gurl, what happend to no keeping secrets?" 

"I know I know, I'm gonna tell him." 

"Shinyeong! Lets go!!" Mrs. Bang said. "Ok Ok, you're ready! Go go go go!" I nearly pushed her out the door. After cleaning everything up really fast I watched with Sumin backstage. "Why did it take her so long?" Sumin whispered. "Taecyeon was blocking her." I answered. "Gosh that guy needs to get a clue." Sumin muttered. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

Its the confession part and the kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yuna, why do you love him if he's such a jerk..?" Jungkook said

"Minho, you wouldn't understand. My heart chose him, I love him a lot." I said 

"But why can't you see the guys that love you, care for you and are actually kind to you?"

"Those guys don't excist." I said and let fake tears fall. Then Jungkook wiped my tears and walked closer. 

"There is one.."

"Who?" I asked. Jungkook leaned in so he's barely away from my lips. "Me.." He said soflty. Then he gently pressed his lips on to mine. 

"WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The crowd cheered. When the curtains hid us I pulled away. "Great job guys!!" Mrs. Bang said. "Ok, now the main role get on stage." Chanyeol, Jungkook and the others got on stage. 

"Did you guys like the play?" Mrs. Bang asked the crowed. "YESS!!" They shouted. "Well here are the wonderful students who were our lead roles." Mrs. Bang then handed the mic to Jungkook. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook inmida. I played Minho, Yuna's friend." *CLAP CLAP CLAP* Then he handed it to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shinyeong inmida, I played Yuna, Minho's crush." Then I handed it to Chanyeol.

"Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol inmida, I played Changmin Yuna's crush." We all bowed and they clapped for us. "But wait! There are other important people we need to see. Stage crew! Come on up!" Mrs. Bang said. I saw the whole crew minus Sumin come on stage. "Without these guys, we wouldn't have gotten this beautiful setting. Lets give them a round of applause." *CLAP CLAP* "And this last person we need to thank is our stage manager. Without her this whole play would've been a mess. Baek Sumin!!" I saw Sumin widen her eyes. We all beckoned for her to come on. "Lets give her a round of applause." *CLAP CLAP* "Thank you all for coming and have a good night!" We had to wait for everyone to exit the auditorium. "Nice job guys, you all did a wonderful job. And I'm so proud of you. Now prepare for the showcase because I know a lot of you are more performers then actors. Dismissed!" 

"Thank you Mrs. Bang" We all said in unison. 

"You guys wanna go celebrate? At the club house?" Suga reccomended. "Yes!!"

"Finally the play is over!!" Sumin said and plopped herself next to V on the couch. "Being a stage manager is so hard." 

"What? You got to boss people around." Rap Monster said. "That was fun!" 

"Hahaha!"

"Lets order a food! I'm hungry!" V said. "Aish you'r always hungry Oppa." Sumin said. "No pizza though, I'm getting sick of it." 

"Chinese food!" I recommended. We were all in aggreement and Sehee went to order. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh guys I'm full.." "Yeah so am I" "Should we spend the night or go home?" "We should go home. Your guy's parents probably wanna see you. ANd I need to check on the little brats." Sumin said. "Ok bye guys!!" We all went to our cars and drove home.

 

 

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

"I'm coming over ok?" V said. "Sure thats fine." When we arrived the lights were off. I opened the door and turn the lights on... I widened my eyes at the person I saw. 

"Dad....." I said softly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her Dad is back! For good or is he just gonna leave again? Will Sumin and her Dad get into a fight? Whats V gonna do to help Sumin? So many questions. I'll try and see if I can do a double update today. My computer has been having a lot of problems.

-Asian12- 

kpopluvercx will update page 9!