Goodbye Seokjin

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Kim Seokjin is dead.." I looked over at Sehee unni. She started crying and hugged her kids. Then we all began to cry. I pulled Junghyun and Jungkook into a tight group hug. Seokjin was a huge loss to the group. 

We all decided to go to my house. "Junghyun, take the kids to the barn.." We had a little barn outside and we turned it into a little house so the kids can sleepover there. 
When the kids left Sehee bursted into tears and we all got into a group hug. "I can't believe he's dead.." Sehee cried. "I'm so sorry.." We all said and hugged her really tight. I never thought we would lose one of us so quickly. 

Seokhye P.O.V

When I got into the barn I started to sob. Dad.... Everyone hugged me really tight. "We should rst, ok? Its been a long day.." Yerin said and rubbed my back. Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we layed down on one of the couches together. "I'm so sorry princess.." He said and kissed my forhead. I layed my head on his broad chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Oppa.." I said softly. "Yeah sweetie?" 
"This is all my fault.." 
"What..?" 
"If I wasnt blocked then he'd still be alive.." I said. He made me look at him. "Don't say that Seokhye, he wanted to protect you."
"But look what happened now! He's dead!" I started crying again. "Whats gong on?" The others turned to look at us. "This is my fault.." I muttered and ran outside. "SEOKHYE!!!!" Everyone screamed. I didn't stop, I ran and ran far away. 

Sehee P.O.V

"MOM/AUNTIE!!" The kids rushed inside with worried looks. "What happened?" I asked and quickly wiped away my tears. "Seokhye, she muttered something and ran away.." Seokho said. I widened my eyes. "We have to find her.. Kids stay here, we'll go.." I said and walked out with the crew following me. "Should we split up? Cover more ground?" Sumin asked. I nodded. "Namjoon, Suga go together, Taehyung, Jungkook go together, Hoseok and Jimin go together. Shinyeong, Sumin and I, Hyunjung, Jin Ae and Gayeon go together.." We all took seperate cars and went to find her. "WHere do you think she'll be?" Shinyeong asked. "That ice cream shop the kids like?" Summin suggested. I drove to that location but she wasnt there. "The mall?" I drove to the mall and we ran through the whole building, but we still couldnt find her. I decided to text the others to see if they found her but they didnt. "MAybe she just wants to be alone. She'll come back.." Sumin said. I sighed heavily and we drove back home. 

Seokho P.O.V

"I think I know where she is.." I said. "What? Call your Mom and tell her then.." Junghyun said. I shook my head. "I'll get her myself.." Then I started running. 
Seokhye might go somewhere to grieve about Dad. Maybe she went to one of the places where we had a lot of good memories. The park? Dad always brought us there. When I arrived I saw a girl who looked like Seokhye sitting on a park bench. I slowly walked up to her and plopped myself beside her. "Oppa.." 
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I-I.." She was trying to find the right words but I held my hand up signaling her to stop. I gave her a side hug and she layed on my shoulder.  "What are we gonna do without him?" She asked sadly. "I don't know, Seokhye.. I don't know.." I was trying really hard not to cry, one of us had to hold it together and I already saw how broken Mom was. "But whatever happens, we'll all have each others backs. Not just me and mom but all the Aunts, Uncles and our squad.. They're our family.." I said reassuringly. 

After sitting for a while she fell asleep. I chuckled and put her on my back. I had to walk the whole dang way but luckily Seokhye was really light. 

"Oh my god!! Is she alright??" Mom and the others came running towards us. "She just fell asleep..." I told them. Uncle Jimin took Seokhye and carried her in. "How did you know where to find her?" Mom asked. "She's my twin, we have this connection.." I said and went back to the barn. 

Sehee P.O.V
 

When Seokhye woke up she sat by the window and looked out. I glanced at her a few times and went to sit with her. "You alright?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her. She nodded and gave me a fake smile. "Look, Jin told me that you thought Dad's death is your fault... Well listen sweetie, its not. Dad was trying to protect you..." 
"I should be the dead one not him.." She said. "Hey, don't say that. You don't know the sacrafices we would take for you .You are our daughter, I would die take a bullet for you too, and your brother.. You're loved Seokhye. We all love you SO much.. Anyone of us would take a bullet for you.."
"I never want anyone of you to risk your life for me.." 
"Well thats what Parents do. We love you more then we love oursleves.." A tear slipped out of her eye and I gently wiped it. "I love you Mom.." 
"I love you too baby girl.." I pulled her into my embrace whle she cried her eyes out. 

(Few weeks later)

Today was the funeral... The 9 of us prepared a speech for Seokjin. "Don't you have note cards?" Shinyeong asked Sumin. "I didn't plan anything. Its better to speak from the heart.." Her words stuck in my brain for a while. 

It was now time for us to speak. Sumin was going first. 
"Hello, I am one of Seokjin's friends from when we were kids, Kim Sumin. Now Seokjin, he was an amazing friend. One of the bestest friends anyone could ask for. He was kind, caring and funny. He was a huge loss to our group and he will be deeply missed. Let us have a moment of silence for him.." We all stayed silent for a few moments. "Even though he never said it, we all knew Seokjin had our backs. Even during the darkest times he would always be there. He was very selfless.." 

Now it was Shinyeong's turn. "Kim Seokjin, one of my best guy friends. I've known him since I was born. He was always there for all of us. Being the oldest he always took care of us. Whenever we were to lazy to cook he'd cook for us, he'd pay for the dinners we had together. I hope he knows how much we appreciated him. But all of you should know, Kim Seokjin died a hero..." 

After the guys read it was my turn. I had cue cards. I stared at them for a few seconds. Then I dropped them on the floor. 'I'd rather speak from the heart..' Sumin's words rung in my ears. "I'm gonna speak from the heart.." I said aloud. "Seokjin was my best friend. From day one, He protected me, he was always there for me. He saved my life countless times, he's not only my husband, but he is my best friend, my first love and my soulmate.. He knew me more then I knew myself. He could always tell when I was feeling upset or if something was bothering me. He was always my shoulder to cry on. He loved me unconditionally. He was a great Father to our children, and he always put his family first.. I oved him for that.... Thank you everyone who came to say goodbye to our Kim Seokjin.." I bowed and went back. 

Now we were all just eating food. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sehun with Kai. "Hey Kai!" I said and hugged him. "I'm so sorry for your loss.." 
"Thanks, and thank you for coming.... Well you've met the crew, but she's Gayeon, Namjoon's wife. She's Jin Ae, Hoseok's wife and she is Hyunjung, Jimin's wife. Guys this is Sehun's friend Kai.." 
"Nice to meet you.." 
"You too..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So usually I joke about stuff but this time its serious. But guys, Seokjin died a hero. He was protecting Seokhye. But its just so sad the twins will have to live without a father.. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12