Ignored

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

My vocal class ended early so I'm home by myself until Taehyung gets back. I miss him. He left really early so I haven't seen him all day. Well until he comes back I'll call one of the girls. Sehee. She didn't pick up so I'll call their house phone. 
"Hello?" Oh its Jin.

"Hey Jin, is Sehee home?" 

"No, don't call her ever again..."

"Excuse me? She's my best friend.."

"Yeah, but you're a bad influence on her.."

"Excuse me , we've been friends since we were babies and my behaviour has never rubbed off onto her, so you can shut the up.."

"Whatever, she's my wife. Now quit calling.." He said and hung up. What the hell? I thought Jin was nice. 

Ok I'll call Shinyeong. 

"Hello?"  Great its Jungkook. He better not do what Jin did. 

"Its Sumin, is Shinyeong home?" Then the line went dead. What the ? I'm so bored.. I'll call Taehyung to see when he's gonna get back. 

"What?" He said right as he picked up.

"When are you getting home?" 

"Why do you wanna know?" His voice sounds so icy and sharp.

"I was just wondering.." 

"Well don't. I'll get home when I get home.." 

"Ok I'm sorry, I was just wondering because I'm home alone.."

"Its not your first time staying home alone. Why are you being so clingy and annoying?" Ouch.. I hung up immidiately and felt tears coming. Why am I crying over a boy? 'You love him thats why..' I heard my Mom's voice. 'You've been with him for a long time and you guys have that strong bond..' 
"Why is he acting like this?" I said aloud. 

'I can't tell you.. You'll have to wait..'

"I have nobody to talk to though,.." I whinned.

Then there was silence. "Mom??" No reply. Ugh now I am really alone..... I decided to go to the park. When I got their I saw the crew setting stuff up and the babies playing in the grass. 

I quietly went behind Taehyung and amcked him upside the head. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"SUMIN!! You're not supposed to be here.." He said. "Oh sorry for being to clingy and annoying.." I said sarcastically. I was gonna walk away until he back hugged me. "I didn't mean that.." 

"I bet you didn't.." 

"This was supposed to be a surprise.."

"What surprise?" I asked. 

"Well since you're already here I'll just say it now.." I looked around and the crew gave me big smiles. Then Taehyung got on one knee and pulled out a ring. Oh my god.. Is this.. I covered my mouth so flys wouldn't get in. 

"Kim Sumin, you've been the love of my life since I figured out what love was. You always stood out from other girls because you were tough, fun and not girly at all. I love everything about you. Even your attitude. We've been through a lot together. A lot of hardships but because our love is so strong we made it through. Will you marry me?" I couldn't get any words out so I just gave him a nod. He slipped the ring on to my finger and pulled me into a kiss. "WOOHOO!!!!!" The crew cheered. I pulled away and we leaned our foreheads against each other. "My surname is Baek.." I said. "Not anymore.." He said and pecked my lips. "By the way, you totally messed up my plan.. I had this whole romantic evening plan for us.." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm sorry. But what you said pissed me off.." 

"I'm sorry bae. I actually like that you wonder when I'll be home. Makes me feel loved.." I chuckled at him and then I heard someone coughing awkwardly. I turn to see who it is and its Jin. "By the way. The stuff I said wasn't true..." Jin said. I smiled at him and nodded. "I know, your acting is good.." I complimented. I then turned to the girls and hugged them. " answer your phone next time.." I scolded. "Aha sorry.." 

Flashback Taehyung P.O.V

"Come on guys, is it hard to set up decorations?" I asked. "Yeah says the dude who couldn't do it when Jin was gonna propose to Sehee.." Jimin said. 

"Hyung why did you order a neon table?" Jungkook asked. I widened my eyes. "I ordered a black one because thats Sumin's favorite color.." 

"They said you ordered neon.." I grabbed my hair in frustration. "You said to make pork right?" Jin asked who was cooking. I shook my head furiously. 

"She likes beef.." 

"Well blame Nam joon, he went and did the shopping.." 

"Aish! I should've had Sehee Noona or Shinyeong do it.." I muttered. Ugh this is all falling apart!!!!!! !!! ! ! ! ! !  ! !

Then I feel someone smack my head. We all look and see angry Sumin. ...

Present day

For the rest of the night we were laying at the park and we shot fireworks. I pulled Sumin closer to me and kissed her forehead. "I love you Kim Sumin.." 
"I love you too Kim Taehyung.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short and boring. I got back earlier so I should've updated. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!! I felt really bad as you can tell. 4+ comments and you get a double update. ;)

-asian12