You have to stop it

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V (Night mare) 

"Son of a !!" I screamed. Why does this keep happening to me!!? I saw the mysterious guy sneek up behind my Dad. There was no point in screaming. He wasn't going to hear me. No point in running. This time I covered my face. I didn't want to see my Dad get killed again. Suddenly I was in a different place. Wait a second. This is my childhood home. "Sumin.." I turn around and see my Mother. "Mom, what the hell is going on?" I asked. "You have to stop it. It has to be you, not one of your brothers. You.." Then she flashed out. "MOM!?" 

(Reality) 

I shot up from my bed. "Another nightmare?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. "Same thing.. But this time my Mom was there.. All she said was I have to stop it. It has to be me.." I got up from bed and dialled my Dad's number. "Its the middle of the night, who are you calling??" He asked. I ignored him 
"Sumin? Its the middle of the night, why are you calling? Are you alright?" 
"Yeah, Um can I spend the night at your house?' I asked. "Of course you can. Is something wrong?" 
"No, I just miss my Daddy.." I said like the sweet little girl I used to be like a million years ago. "Yeah of course, you're always welcomed here.." 
"Ok, thanks Daddy, I'll be there soon.." I said and hung up. "You're going to your Dad's house? Sumin, calm down. Just what is going on?" I stopped packing my stuff for a second. I walked to Taehyung and hugged him. "My Mom told me I can save him. If I have a chance to save my Father from getting killed then I'm gonna do it. I'm not gonna let my Father die. Not yet." I kissed him and went to my car. 

WHen I arrived to his house he welcomed me with open arms. "How is my beautiful daughter?" He asked. "I'm good.." 
"So I'm happy that you're here, but whats wrong? Did you and Taehyung fight?" I shook my head. "We're fine. I just missed my Daddy.." 

For the rest of the night we stayed up talking. I missed my Dad a lot. Its been a while since we talked like this. I spent several years angry at him for leaving my brothers and I alone. I still remember what it was like with my Mom around. Those were the best times of my life. "I miss this sweetie.." He said. "I do too.. Dad, I'm sorry.." I said and began to cry. "Oh don't cry.." He pulled me into a hug. "Why are you sorry??" I pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry for those years I was angry at you. Even though you werent there with the boys and I. You made sure we had everything. I get it now. You needed time to grieve and I understand now. I know why you pushed me to take care of the boys. If you didn't I would probably be a horrible mother to Yerin.. Thank you for everything. Thank you for putting up with my attitude, for giving me everything I need and for being the best father ever." 
"Of course. I'm sorry you had to grow up without a Mother. I should've protected her. Without her you weren't able to live a normal teenager life. You grew up to fast because of me..." 
"Its ok Dad, I forgive you.." 

Later on that day we just hung out like old times. "Hey, I need to go groccery shopping. Wanna come." I widened mye eyes. "What?! Um no you can't go.. Um, I'll buy your grocceries!" I said and put my shoes on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It may seem like I'm updating quickly but its because my winter break is coming to an end :( subscribe? COMMENT!!? upvote? 

-asian12