more information

Boys In Luv

Taehyung P.O.V

After the meeting we went to Jungkook's house to pick up Yerin. 

"Hey sweetie, did you have fun hanging out with your friends?" I asked as Yerin got inside. "Yeah did you guys? How was the meeting?" 
"It was super duper long. Knowing you I bet you know what it was about." Sumin said. "Indeed I do. So is Uncle Suga keeping the kids?" 
"Well its up to them since they are older then 13." 
"I'm sorry if this sounds bad but I hope they go with Auntie Jae.." Yerin said. I glanced at Sumin and she didn't look shocked. "I'm not surprised, never liked them anyway, they have Jae Hwa's genes not Suga's.." 

When we got home we all went straight to bed. "Do you think they are going to pick Jae Hwa ?" Sumin asked. "I don't know love... But she's going to do whatever it takes to keep them. Seriously whatever it takes, even if it means lying to the kids.." 
"But I still can't beileve Suga married her, could he like not tell that she was being a ?" 
"Well she was always being mean when Suga was never there. But I have to say if he did see then he'll probably ignore it." 

Sumin P.O.V

The next day Taehyung and I took Yerin to school and we went to bighit entertainment. "Did you get any sleep?" Shinyeong asked. I shook my head. "Like 2 hours. I'm gonna grab a coffee? Want some?" 
"No I grabbed before I came.." 

"Here's your order m'am.." The lady handed me my coffee. "Thank you." I gave her the money and when I turned around I saw SunHee and Suk-Chul. "Auntie Minnie.." 
"Hey guys, how have you been?" 
"Is our Dad okay? We're not aloud to contact him.." Suk-Chul said. "Wait, why not?" I asked. "Our Mom won't let us... She told us that he.. That he's dangerous and since we aren't his real kids he doesn't love us anymore.." I widened my eyes. "Kids, that is not true. Your Dad loves you so so so much. Uncle Jin said that he's been crying at night because he misses the both of you. Dangerous? He is not dangerous at all. I've known him since we were babies, he's one of the nicest guys I know."
"Do you know how this whole cutody thing is going to go?" I noticed Suk-Chul was the only one talking. SunHee was oddly quiet. "Well since you two are both over 13 years old then you get to choose on who you want to live with. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to see your other parent. If they can work out a schedual then you'll be able to see them." 
"Thank you Auntie.."
"By the way shouldn't you kids be at school?" 
"Yeah we were on our way there.."
"Want me to give you a lift?"
"No we'll be fine.." SunHee said rudely and walked out of the coffee shop. "I'm sorry, this has been tough on her.." Suk-Chul said and left.

"Geez took you long enough.." Shinyeong said. "We need to call another meeting tonight!" 
"What why??" 
"I ran into Suk-Chul and Sunhee at the coffee shop. I just got a load of information.." 

Junghyun P.O.V

The crew and I were walking to class and then we saw the devil twins walk through the door. "Should we talk to them?" Jinkyung asked. "Why should we? We have nothing to say to them.." Yerin said. SunHee took her seat and Suk-Chul walked towards us. "Guys.. I know you all hate me but I just want to say that I'm sorry. For all the horrible things I did and I'm not proud of it. I understand if you don't want to forgive me but I just want to let you know that I'm sorry.." Then he walked away. I felt really weird. I never thought Suk-Chul would say the words I'm sorry.. 

After school we went to the clubhouse because there was no practice today. "Oh come on! Don't tell me you bought that bull.." Yerin said. "I did.." Hosook admitted. "This isn't how it works guys.. They don't like us, we don't like them.." 
"Maybe they've changed?" I said. "Changed? They have Jae Hwa's blood. They can't change.." 
"Don't you mean Auntie Jae?" She shook her head. "She aint my Auntie no more.." 
"OK back to the conversation! Just because they have Jae Hwa's blood doesn't mean they can't change.."
"Well why change now? Why couldn't they change 15 years ago?" 

Sehee P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP* I looked at my phone and it was a text from Shinyeong. Meeting at Sumin's house at 6. -Yeongie
Another meeting?? -Sehee
Sumin found out more info! -Yeongie
What? -Sehee
I'll tell you when you get here! -Yeongie. 

"Seokjin we have to go.." I said. "Go where?" He asked. "Sumin and Taehyung's house. Another meeting." 

 

 

When we arrived almost everyone was there. "Took you long enough!" Sumin said.

"So what happened?" Suga asked. "Ok so when I went to grab a coffee I ran into Suk-Chul and SunHee. Suk-Chul told me that Jae Hwa has been telling them that you're dangerous and that you don't love them because they aren't yours.." 
"What??!" We all shouted. "I told them that you're fighting for them and that you aren't dangerous at all. I think Suk-Chul believes me but I think Jae Hwa's lies got to SunHee.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Things are getting strange. Maybe Suk-Chul isn't that bad.. Its just SunHee.. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12