22

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

The girls and I got to school early and just chilled at the garden. "This is probably the only decent part of the school.." Sumin said. "Yeah you're right.." I agreed. 
I noticed Shinyeong was really quiet. "Shinyeong ah. Are you alright?" I asked. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine..." 
"Why are you being quiet then?"
"Why are you quiet?" Sumin asked me. 
"Because I'm the quiet one, you guys are the loud ones. Thats how it works." 
"Oh please thats like me saying I'm the nice one.." Sumin said and we all started laughing.
"GUYS! I talked to Hyorin..." Shinyeong blurted out. 
"WHAT??!" 
"What happened?" I asked. 
"She's trying to hurt all of us but shes gonna go after me first..." 
"Why would she go after you first?"
"She's probably one of the many girls who are obsessed with Jungkook.." Sumin said. 
"Who knows.. But I'm really scared guys.. What if something bad happens?" 
"Nothings gonna happen, that little hoe is too weak for all of us. Who would she have standing by her? Hyuna? Taecyeon?" 
"Unni, the three of them are pretty scary.." I said. 
"No they aren't. And they are out numbered."
"What if she hires guys to go after us?" 
"Then that proves shes to wimpy to fight her own fights.." 
*RING RING RING** 
"Thats the bell, lets go.." I said and dragged them away. Then Shinyeong walked to our class while Sumin and I went to ours. "Hyorin better stop before her ugly face gets rearranged.." Sumin said. 
"She's not that ugly.." 
"She is to me.." 

When we reached our class we saw Hyorin... Then Sumin quickly walks up to her. "No no no.. Don't do anything stupid..!" I hissed. "I'm not gonna do anything stupid!" When Sumin got closer she slapped Hyorin. I widened my eyes. Yes Sumin, slapping her is not stupid at all.  I quickly ran over there and say that Hyorin had a scratch mark on her cheek. "You should really cut your nails..." I whispered. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Look Hyorin, if this doesn't stop then you'll be living in hell, do I make myself clear?!" I said angrily. "Please, what are you gonna do to me?" She asked. I smirked and leaned closer to her. "I can make your parents company go down with the snap of my fingers.." Gosh her reaction was priceless. "What are you guys doing??!!" A loud voice interupts us. "Jungkook Oppa!" Hyorin cried. "Hyorin ah~ Are you alright?" He asked and hugged her. WHAT THE FUUU! 
"Jungkook! What are you doing?!" I shouted. "Comforting my girlfriend.." Sehee and I widened our eyes. "Girlfriend? What about Shinyeong?" Sehee asked. Jungkook ignored us and continued comforting Hyorin. **BANG** We look at the door way and see Shinyeong with tears threating to come out of her eyes. "Shinyeong ah..." I said softly. Then she dropped her bag and ran away. "SHINYEONG AH!!" Sehee and I shouted and ran after her. It wasn't that hard to catch up to her. Sehee and I were the fast ones and Shinyeong was the long distance runner. Then she ran and locked herself into a stall. "Shinyeong ah, open the door..." 
"What the hell was he doing?" She asked with a cracking voice. 
I sighed heavily. "I don't know.." Then she opened the door and we all got into a group hug. Then a brilliant idea popped into my head. 
"I have a great idea!!" I said. 
"Ditch?" They asked. I nodded and we went to the window. "Alright, its only 6 feet, we can make it.." I said. I threw my bag out and jumped out with it. Then Shinyeong jumped out and then Sehee. "Ok if we get caught then we're in so much trouble.." Sehee warned us. "Please, I've ditched several times before.. Nothing will happen.." I reassured them. 
"If we get caught I'm gonna beat the crap out of you.." 
"LOLOL Okaayy!" I said jokingly. 

We went to a cafe and ordered some sweets and coffee. "Ok.. Even though it hurts, we should talk about why Jungkook did that.." Shinyeong said. 
"Shinyeong ah, if its to early--" 
"No, I wanna know what he said.." She cut me off. Sehee cleared . 
"Well when we walked into class and Sumin started walking towards Hyorin and slapped her really hard. And then she got a cut on her face because freaking Sumin needs to cut her nails. Then Jungkook came and hugged Hyorin. He said he was comforting his girlfriend.." 
We saw Shinyeong's eyes get teary again. "I'm sorry maknae.. Remember we are gonna stick by you the whole time.." I reassured her. *RING RING* I look at my phone and see V calling.  I pressed my lips in a thin line and pressed decline. "Look, just because I don't have a boyfriend anymore doesn't mean you need to shut your guy's out." Shinyeong said. **RING RING** 
"Jin is calling.." Sehee said 
"Go ahead and answer.. Put it on speaker." 

"Sehee! Where did you guys go?" Jin shouted. We noticed people in the cafe started staring so we left. 
"We ditched.." Sehee answered. 
"Ditched? Why??" 
"Babe you saw what happened. WHat the hell is Jungkook trying to pull here?" 
"I have no clue.. We've tried talking to him but he's keeping quiet. And itss discusting to see those two together.." I looked over at Shinyeong who had her head down. "Ok bye babe. See you tomorrow." Sehee said and hung up. 
"Maybe he's done with me.. Maybe he loves Hyorin now.." Shinyeong said sadly. 
"No no no, he doesn't. This doesn't seem right.. We'll figure it out.." I reassured. 

Jungkook P.O.V

"Oppa, do you wanna hang out after school?" Hyorin asked with her squeaky voice. I cringed a bit then faked a smile. "Sure.." 
"Its a good thing you broke up with that Shinyeong." I wanted to punch her now for saying that. "Ah yeah, she cheated on me.."
"Actually.. She didn't.. That was fake.." 
"Oh it was? Do you know who started it?" I asked curiously. 
"Hyuna payed me to... But its done and now you're my boyfriend.." 
WOW THIS GIRL IS A TOTAL !! Didn't think she'd give it away so quickly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Its been a while since asian12 updated. Well what the hell is happening? What is Jungkook doing? I feel bad for Shinyeong. She thought she could trust Jungkook. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Thank you!

-asian12