Feelings

Boys In Luv

SeokHye P.O.V

The next day SeokHo and I arrived to school Jin welcomed me with a warm smile. "I'm gonna go find Yerin and Junghyun.." SeokHo said and smirked at me. "You know about SunHee right?" Jin asked. "What about her?" 
"How she's so obsessed with Junghyun.. I can see she's jealous of Yerin.." 
"Ahaha Jin, we all know that. I even think our parents know too.." 
"Yeah they probably do! Do you know our parents story?" He asked. 
"What do you mean their story?" 
"Like what they've been through, how they all met. Stuff like that.." 
"No they never told me. All I know is that they've been friends since they were babies.." 
"For real? Thats all you know??" He asked. I nodded. "You've missed out on so much. They've all been through a lot.." 
"Like whaat??!! Tell me!" I said excitedly. "If your Umma didn't want you to know then I don't think I can tell you.." Then he started walking away. I caught up to him and linked arms with him. "Pwease Jin~!" I gave my best puppy dog eyes. "Aigoo you're too cute!" Then he started punching my cheeks. Our faces were pretty close. I never realized how handsome Jin is..  "But I'm still not gonna tell you.." Then we both walked to homeroom together. 
"What was that?" Yerin asked teasingly. "What was what?" 
"You and Jin walking all smiling, laughing, giggling and why is your cheek red?" 
"You and Junghyun always do that! And he was pinching me.." 
"Ok Junghyun and I are joking around. You and Jin seem real. Why was he pinching you?"
"He was pinching my cheeks because he thought I was cute.." I said softly. 
"OH MY GAWD!! THATS SO ADORABLE!!" Yerin squealed. Then everyone in the class started looking at her. "Ms. Kim? Would you like to share whats so adorable?" Our homeroom teacher asked. "Would you like to share how you have a wife and kids?" Yerin asked. I widened my eyes. Suddenly the class roared in laughter. "KIM YERIN! YOU--" She cut him off. "Yeah yeah yeah detention, room 723 I got ya!" WOW... I would not have been able to say that to a teacher. Yeah I mean our homeroom teacher is a total but still. 

Yerin P.O.V

"Nice going.." Junghyun said as I was walking him to class. "Haha thanks..." 
"Your Mom is gonna be mad at you.." 
"Eh she'll get over it.. She was just like me when she was in high school.." 
"Sure she was. See Ya at lunch.." I brought his stuff to his table and then left. 

{Skip to lunch}

I have to call my Mom to tell her I'll be staying for detention. 

"Hey Yerin, is everything ok?" 

"Umma.. I got detention.." I said. 

"What did you do... This time?" 

"I said something disrespectful to my homeroom teacher.." 

"Oh come on Yerin.. Well you're gonna have to walk home. Do you have your key?" 

"Wait! I have to walk home?"

"Yeah I'm gonna be working late and so is Appa. But I'm gonna make a rule that you have to walk home everytime you get detention.." 

"Umma thats not fair though!"

"Kim Yerin, I had to walk home in the dark when I had detention. Just be lucky Appa and I were able to pick you up because Grandpa always made me walk home.."

"But Umma! I'm scared to walk home alone.... Can't one of the Aunties or Uncles come and get me??"

"We taught you how to fight for a reason. No they will not. I'm not gonna ask them to pick you up... Just deal with it.." Then she hung up. "What did she say??" SeokHye asked. "She said from now on whenever I get detention I have to walk home.." 
"You're gonna miss dance class??" 
"Well yeah.. I hate Mr. Lee..." I muttered. 
"But guys, in all seriousness.... What she said was pretty funny!" SeokHo said and we all started laughing. 

 

It was the end of the day... "See ya tomorrow.." Junghyun said. We both gave each other a hug and then SeokHo helped him out the door. I have to say.. Junghyun smells good... I probably sound like a creeper but its true. 
"Kim Yerin! You'll be here until 5:00, no talking, no eating, no sleeping, no tapping, no playing on your phone, no listening to music, no making noise. Understood?" Mr. Lee asked. I nodded. When he turned around I flicked him off. 

 

 

After a long two hours I got to leave. When I got outside it was already dark. UGH FML.. I slung my bag over my shoulder and started walking. 
"Hey pretty girl.." I saw 3 greasy looking guys. I ignored them and kept on walking but one of them pulled my wrist. I easily took my wrist back. Then I started running away. "Hey get back here!" I saw them run after me. .. There was only three of them.. I can do this.. I stopped running and turned towards them. "You should come with us.." They gave me a pedo smile. I went up to one of them and socked him in the face. "AH! WHAT THE HELL!" 
Then the other two swung at me but I dodged it and sweeped my legs to make him fall on his . I turned around and was met with the other guys fist. "AHH!" I screamed. They all paniced from me yelling so they ran. 

When I got home I went striaght to the freezer and got some ice. Ah hurts like a .. Its such a big bruise.. Well at least I'm alive.. "Yerin-ah!?" I heard my parents come through the door. "I'm in the kitchen!" I heard their footsteps coming into the kitchen. "Oh my gosh! What happened??" Umma asked and grabbed my face. 
"I ran into this Gang. they tried taking me but I fought them off.." I explained. "Oh my gosh.. Thank goodness you're okay.." Appa said and we all got into a group hug. I guess I should stay out of trouble now so I won't have to stay late...

Junghyun P.O.V

The next day Umma took me to school. When she helped me out I saw Yerin with her head hidden in the collar of her shirt walking quickly. "Yerin-ah!" I called. She slightly turned around and waved. Then she continued walking quickly away. "I'll help you Junghyun!" SunHee said and grabbed my backpack. Ugh dang it.. "So how are you doing?" She asked. "I'm fine..." I answered. It was silent. An awkward silent. 

When I finally got to homeroom I saw Yerin with her head down. I hopped and sat next to her. "Yah, guess who took me to class.. Sunhee thanks a lot Yerin.." I said. 
"Sorry.." She muttered with her head still down. "Are you alright?" 
"Mhmm.." 
"Then why won't you look at me?" She stayed silent. "Please look at me.." I used all of my strength and made her look at me. When I finally got her head up I dropped my jaw. "What happened to your cheek??" I asked worriedly. 
She laughed dryly. "Cute story...." 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junghyun is worrying about Yerin! ! Jin and SeokHye though! KYAA~! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12