Competition

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

The doctor finally came out to give us the results. "He's alright. He sprained his ankle and he'll need crutches for a 3 weeks. So don't put to much pressure on it or it might become worse. Also keep it evelated..You can see him if you would like to.." I sighed in relief. "Thank you so much Doctor.." Jungkook said then he left. We all went to Junghyun's room and he was awake. "Ah my baby!" I said and ran to him. "Aish Umma, I'm not your baby.." He said. "Aigoo yes you are!!" 
"Umma stop it pwease! What if my friends see??" 
"Aigoo their parents do this too.. But I'm just glad you are alright.." I said and kissed his head. "Appa, aren't you sick? Shouldn't you be in bed?" Junghyun asked. I smiled at my two favorite men. I was so touched because Junghyun was worrying about his Appa. "Can I see my friends??" We both nodded and left to get the rest of the kids. "Kids, Junghyun wants to see you guys.." I said and opened the door wide for them. 

"He's alright?" Sumin asked. I nodded. "He'd rather hang with his friends.." 

 

Junghyun P.O.V

The door opened revealing my friends. I fixed my hair a bit for her. "Hey Junghyun! Are you alright?" SeokHo asked. "Yeah but I won't be able to play soccer for 3 weeks.." 
"At least you're okay. I know the guy on the other team so I'll get him back for you.." Yerin said and high fived me. "Aha thanks Yerin-ah.." 
"What about dancing?" NamHyung asked. 
"Well I can't really do anything with my feet. So no dancing, soccer but I can still go to my rapping and vocal class!"
"We'll miss you in dance class.." Sun Hee said and pouted. I saw Yerin pretend to puke behind Sun Hee. LOL. 

After a while of talking they had to go. "Bye Junghyun! Feel better.." They all gave me a hug except for Suk-Chul which I was totally ok with. SunHee held on for too long though. Kind of made me annoyed. 

SunHee P.O.V

I really like Junghyun! Why does he have to be in the hospital! Maybe I should go with Yerin to beat that guy up. "Yerin-ah!" I called before she got in the car with Auntie Minnie and Uncle Tae. She sighed and walked towards me. "What?" She asked coldly. "So I wanna go with you to beat that guy up, the one who tripped Junghyun.." She gave me a wtf look. "Sun Hee, I wasn't gonna actually beat him up. I've gotten in enough trouble already.." She said. "So you won't beat him up even though he hurt Junghyun?" 
"Look, if I were to go and beat him up. I would not take you with me..."
"What why not?" I asked a little hurt. 
"I've known you since we were kids. You can't fight, you're not even my last resort..." She said and left. Now that made me angry. I can fight. I am tough. 

When we got home my Umma noticed my expression. "Sun Hee-ah, are you alright? Why do you seem so glum?" 
"Umma? Do you think I'm tough?" I asked. "What? Of cource you are. You're my daughter!" Appa interupted. "Yeah, your Appa is very tough. You take after him.." Umma said. I smiled at them and went to my room. I took my phone out and went on Instagram. How dare she diss me? I pressed the unfollow button on Yerin's account. 

Yerin P.O.V

I noticed I lost a follower. Oh well I had 875 so it doesn't matter. I went on my unfollower app and saw it was Sun Hee. WOW you totally got me SunHee. I chuckled and then unfollowed her. 

The next day I saw Auntie Yeongie drop off Junghyun. "Hey Yerin-ah?! Can you help Junghyun?" Auntie asked. "Yeah of cource.." I grabbed his backpack and helped him with his crutches. "Have a good day!" 
"You to Umma/Auntie!" Then she drove away. "How you feeling?" I asked. "I'm kind of sad. I wanted to play Soccer and go to my Appa's dance class.." 
"Are you gonna stop by?" 
"Well yeah. Also its my Appa's day to pick us up too.." 
"Then you get to watch me kick with the new routine.." 
"Haha whatever! I am the dancer of our group!" 
"Oh really? You can bring your own bag to class right?" I set his bag on the floor and slowly walked away. 
"Yah! Kim Yerin!" I still kept on walking. "Ok I'm sorry! You are the best dancer!" I smirked and turned around to help him. "I know you're better then I am.." I admitted then we walked to homeroom. The whole crew, Sunhee and Suk-Chul are in the same homeroom. 

Sunhee P.O.V

I saw Yerin walk in to homeroom with Junghyun. They were all laughing and smiling. Ugh I hate her. But I'm nice to her because if I'm not then Junghyun would hate me. Suk-Chul and I sit behind Junghyun and Yerin. "Junghyun-ah are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine.." He slightly turned his head around. UGH! He didn't even make eye contact. He's to busy talking with Yerin.. UGH I just hate her so much. "We also have our vocal class later. Our Moms are gonna collaborate classes.." I heard Yerin say. So Auntie Minnie and Auntie Yeongie are gonna be in the same class? I was sad because Auntie Jungie is my instructor. 

After School Uncle Jimin is picking up, Suk-Chul, Namhyung, NamHoon, Jin, and JinKyung. Uncle Kookie is picking up Junghyun, Yerin, SeokHye SeokHo and Ho Sook. These are the groups we always ride in. "Woohoo off to bighit!" Uncle Jimin cheered. 

When we arrived I saw Yerin bring some of Junghyun's stuff in. Here's my chance. "Oh Yerin-ah do you need my help?" I asked and tried taking some of the stuff. "No I'm good. You should head to Auntie Jungie's class.." 
"Oh I insist. I'll help.." I said and tried grabbing it. 
"I'll help you Yerin-ah.." SeokHo said and grabbed some of the stuff. He smirked at me then they were off to Auntie Minnie and Auntie Yeongie's class. UGH. Why are all of them so annoying? 

SeokHo P.O.V

"That girl needs a life.." Yerin whispered to me. "Right. But we both know why she wanted to carry it.." I said. "Junghyun.." We said in unison. "She's been head over heels for Junghyun. I think thats the only reason why she's been hanging out with us. If Junghyun wasn't here she would've ditched a long time ago.." I said. "Hmm or its because we are all she's got? Who in our school would wanna be her friend?" 
"SeokHo, Yerin! Lets pay attention. I know your parents and I can call them.." Uncle Kookie said. "Sorry Uncle Kookie.." We both said. Then the class began to laugh. Oh snap.. We called him Kookie.. "Its Mr. Jeon but whatever.." Uncle said embarrassed. 
"Anyway class! Like I said instead of doing the whole group routine I want you guys to pair up in a group of 4..Bang Si Hyuk will be there and your level will go up if you do well. We will also have a panel of judges to see who will win. There's a trophy too. Rules are you must be fair singing and rapping is optional. You don't get more points if you choose to sing or rap. This is all focused on your dancing skills. .You are aloud to do some other group's dance. This isn't about making your own. And you won't be judged on if you do your own routine or not. " Yerin and My hand shot up right away. "WE WANT JUNGHYUN ON OUR TEAM!!" We said in unison. I saw the look on SunHee's face and it was soooo funny!! "Ok but he might be far behind when he recovers.."
"He's Jeon Junghyun. Your son, I think he'll catch up in no time.." I said. "Thats very true! So Junghyun? Do you wanna be in their group?" we all look at Junghyun. He smiled and nodded. "Of cource!!" 
"Great! Now who is your 4th member?" 
"Can I be your fourth member??" SunHee asked. . 
"Ah actually SeokHye is gonna be our fourth member..." Yerin said. We both high fived each other from behind and smiled at Junghyun. We ain't trying to lose this competition. If SunHee was there then we'd lose for sure. Her voice isn't plesant, she has bad techinique, she can't dance, she's to stiff. But I don't know if thats an act because she always askes Junghyun for help. Suk-Chul is a pretty good dancer though. I wonder how they got into the company, probably because Uncle Suga is a famous composer... 

We were able to get into our groups and practice. We went near Junghyun so he could see what we were doing. "Ok so got any ideas?" 
"Remember that one dance that Mike Song came up with. and Phil Garvin? With Attracting flies or something? I really liked that routine! And we know a lot of the parts.." Junghyun suggested. "Thats a great idea!" We all agreed. "But they all had a solo's..." SeokHye said. 

SeokHye P.O.V

"But they all had solo's..." I said. They all smiled at me then Yerin put her arm around my shoulder. "Unni, once you learn to embrace your amazing dancing skills then solo's won't bother you anymore. Now come on give it a shot. Solo's are not that scary.." I nodded but I still had this queasy feeling in my stomache. 

After dance class we were going to our vocal class with Auntie Yeongie and Auntie Minnie. "Thanks a lot SeokHye.." Jin said. "Huh? Thanks for what?" 
"I was hoping for you to be on my dance team. But I guess you're gonna be with the others.." Jin said sadly. "Oh I'm sorry. Yerin just said me because they didn't want Sunhee to be in their group.." 
"Well it could be that you are an amazing dancer.." I laughed a bit. "Me? A good dancer? No not really. I mean have you seen my Appa crump? Auntie Yeongie and Auntie Minnie showed me a video of the Uncles dancing. It was so funny!" I said and started laughing. I saw Jin smile brightly at me but I just shrugged it off. 
"Did My Appa dance??" He asked. "Yeah, So my Appa, Uncle Hope and Uncle Jimin danced to girl groups.. 4Minute, Girls Day, SNSD, Apink and other groups." 
"Aha! Maybe when we go to one of their houses we should watch it.." 
"Yeah that would be awesome!" 

"Okay class! Mrs. Jeon and I are gonna collaborate as you can see. So I'm assuming Mr. Jeon told you guys about the competition. How many of you are singing?" Our group didn't raise our hands. "Yerin-ah? Your group isn't singing?" Auntie Minnie asked. We all shook our heads. "Ok, thats fine..Also guys, after the competion there will be one that tests your vocal skills. But focus on the dancing one I just wanted you guys to know. Now that I told you guys that, Mrs. Jeon will lead the warm ups..." 
"Okay everyone, echo!" Then she started making sounds. 

After all of our classes Auntie Minnie was taking SeokHo and I home. "So I'm assuming its you guys and Junghyun are in a group?" 
"Yes.." We all said. "So why aren't you guys singing? All of your parents are amazing singers.." 
"Well we would if it would give us more points but it doesn't.." Yerin answered. 

After we were dropped off SeokHo and I went inside to an empty house. "Dad's probably working late at the office, and Mom has to stay too because they car pooled.." SeokHo said and patted my back. My Parents often worked late but did whatever they could to make us happy. I just wish they were here more often. "You hungry?" I asked and went to get a pan. "Sure, what are you making?" 
"I'll make chicken in the crockpot.. I think the maids are gone for the night.." 

"Sounds yummy.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I double updated!! I hope you guys are enjoying what we're doing with the story. And comment below what you guys predict about the couples. Who will end up with who? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12