18 wedding day

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

Tomorrow was the day... Tomorrow I'm gonna become Mrs. Yang.. Gosh somebody save me. "Hi Sehee!" My Parents greeted as they came through the door. I didn't greet them back because I was still mad that they gave me up like that. "Oh she's still angry. Well Sehee we just want the best for you. And Yoseob is a nice boy." Mom said. I scoffed at her. "Nice boy? You don't know his history. He's a violent person!" 
"Oh hush up, you know nothing about him.." 
"Mom! He got suspended for a month because he beat this kid and that kid almost died. I know more about him then you do." 
"Hey hey hey!" I saw Sumin and Shinyeong come in.
"IS this a bad time?" Shinyeong asked. I shook my head. 
"My parents were just leaving." I said. My Parents left leaving me and the girls. "So do you want the guys to be here tomorrow?" Sumin asked. "Yeah I would. Just make sure Jin doesn't figure it out.." Sumin nodded and went to call the guys. "How are you feeling?" Shinyeong asked. "I feel like .. I just wanna run away.. From all of this.." 
"Did you forget that your dad owns the airports and planes n stuff? Couldn't you run away?" I shook my head. 
"He hired people to make sure I don't run away from this wedding."
"Dang.. They knew you were thinking of that??" 
"No they know I have two friends with devious minds.." I said and we started laughing. 

"Ok its all set. The 6 of them are all coming." Sumin said and took a seat next to me. 
"I can't believe my Parents are just acting like nothing happened. And they think they're helping me. Like what the hell?" I said angrily .
"I'm sorry we can't do anything too help.." Sumin said. 
"I'll just call if I need help.." 
"Do you still have the gun?" Sumin whispered. I nodded. 
"Underwear drawer.." 
"Why in there?"
"Yoseob isn't gonna go looking through my underwear drawer." 
"Ohh good point.. By the way thats my wedding gift for you." I chuckled dryly. "Thanks, I'll use it well." I said and hugged her. 
"I got you some kitchen knives.." Shinyeong said. 
"Guys guys guys, really? Getting me a bunch of weapons?"
"You'll need it to defend yourself.." 

 

 

 

 

 

{Wedding day... :'( }

Today I'm giving myself to a terrible person. I'm gonna be Yang Sehee. I woke up crying this morning. All I could think about was Jin. 
"Are you still mad at Mom and Dad?" I turn around and see Sehun. I rush over to him and tackle him with a bear hug. "Sehun, I don't wanna go..." I cried. 
"I'm sorry little sister. I wish I could help you..." 
"I'll be alright.." 
"Hey Oh twins!" The girls greeted. 
"Unni, you looke great." Shinyeong complimented. 
"Yeah that dress looks amazing on you." Sumin said. 
"I would've picked a better one but I'm marrying the devil so why should I care?"
"Thats the spirit!!"

"You guys look great too.." I complimented. 

<<<------------Sumin's dress. 

<<<------ Shinyeong's dress.

"Sehee ah~ Time to go." Dad said. 

Jin P.O.V

I was really bored!! I wanna keep looking for Sehee but I don't know where to begin!! I guess I'll call the guys to see if they wanna hang out. Start with V?

"V? You wanna hang out?" I asked. 
"Oh sorry Hyung. I'm busy. My family is being annoying and stuff.."
"Oh ok, talk to you later."

"Hey Jungkook? Wanna hang out today?"
"Oh Hyung I'd love to but I'm gonna hang out with Shinyeong today. Sorry!"
"Nah its okay. Have fun."

"Jimin!! Whats up? You busy? If not wanna hang out?"
"Uh sorry dude. I gotta go run errands. Sorry."
"Thats ok. See you at school.

Nam Joon didn't  even pick up..

"Suga!! Whatcha doing?"
"Uh sorry Jin, I'm sorta busy right now."
"Ok bye.."

"Hi Jin, I'm really busy right now. Talk to you later." Hoseok said really quick and hung up. Wtf? Why are they all busy? \

Sehee P.O.V

I linked arms with Dad and we walked down the aisle. "I know you hate us but please we need this.." Dad said. "Why couldn't you do it a differet way? Why give away your only daughter?" I hissed. He stayed silent which pissed me off even more. While we were walking I saw Yoseob smiling. Gosh I hate him. I kept my poker face on just like Sehun. We said our vows and yadiyada! "You may kiss the bride.." The priest said. Crap... Yoseob leaned in and I seriously was about to cry from his bad breath. What the hell did you eat. OMFG someone kill me!! He pressed his lips on to mine for a few seconds then finally pulled away. I showed a discusted look on my face and wiped my lips which made my friends snicker. I saw a shocked look on my family's faces but whatever. 

"What the hell was that?" Yoseob asked as we got inside our limo. "What the hell did you eat? Dude you need to brush your teeth." 
"You .." He then slapped me really hard. I clutched my red cheek and held back tears. I hope everyone see's the red mark. 
"What happened to your cheek?" The crew asked. "He slapped me for wiping my lips after the kiss." 
"Wow.. But it was funny when you did that. I got a picture of your parents faces." Sumin said and showed me the photo on her phone. 

Now everyone was on the dance floor. I hated dancing with Yoseob the whole time.. But luckily he went to the bathroom. "Wanna dance?" I turn around and see Jimin. "Sure.." 
"So are you gonna keep this from Jin hyung forever?" He asked. 
"As long as I can... How is he?"
"Well he called all of us today and asked if we wanted to hang out. We had to lie to him.." 
"I'm sorry Jimin.. I don't want you guys to lie to each other.." 
"Its okay."
"Has he done anything dumb?" I asked. Before Jimin could answer the devil came back. 
"Hey, don't touch my wife." Yoseob said and harshly yanked away my wrist.
"Ah my wrist.." I winced. "You're hurting her!" Jimin nearly shouted. Yoseob ignored him and dragged me away. 
"I told you not to be with any other guy. Do you wanna die?! He yelled as we left the room. 
"Rather die then be married to you.." I said boldly. When I saw the look in his eyes I regretted saying that. 
"Then you'll get it later.." I said angrily and left. I put my hand on my chest and breathed in and out. 

 

Soon the wedding ended and we had to leave. "You have the gun, I'm serious if you need to use it then use it. Its for self defense." Sumin said. I nodded. "Thank you.." 
 

When we arrived back home Yoseob grabbed me by my hair and dragged me inside. "AH! LET GO OF ME!!" I screamed. "Shut up!! This is your punishment!!" He dragged me to the kitchen and kicked me. "Maybe next time you'll listen to me!!" 
"AHH!!! Argh!!" I groaned. "Please stop..." I muttered. 
"Have you--" Those were the last words I heard until I out. 

 

A couple hours later my eyes fluttered open. I found myself laying on the kitchen floor. I tried getting up but my body was in so much pain from the beating last night. I felt more tears coming down. I looked around and saw Yoseob sleeping on the couch. I hate you so much... I finally got myself up and grabbed one of the kitchen knives. I walked over to him and gripped my hand on the handle. I slowly brought the blade towards his chest. Do it Sehee. The bad side of me said. I was centimeters away before I pulled it back. 
I can't. I can't kill him. No matter how much I want to. I can't. I took the knife upstairs and put it under my bed, in case I need to defend myself. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

After the wedding we decided to go back to the club house. When we walked in we widened our eyes. Jin was there.... "Where have you guys been?" He asked. We all stayed silent. "Why are you guys all dressed up?" More silence. "Say something...." I muttered. "You say something..." Sumin muttered back. 
"Uh well Jungkook and I were on a date.." I said. 
"My family dragged me to a old people party and I brought Sumin with me..." V said. 
"I felt like wearing a suit.." Jimin said. Gosh what a idiot. 
"The rest of us had business stuff to go to. You know how our families own huge businesses?" Jin nodded. But I could tell he didn't buy it, 
I'm sorry for lying Jin, we all are sorry.... But its to protect you. 

We all ended up hanging out there for the night. 
I got up and went to grab a drink from the kitchen. "Seriously where were all of you." Jin's voice shocked me and I accidently dropped my water on his. Luckily it was closed. "What??" I asked. 
"Where were all of you??"
"We told you Jin..." I said. 
"I went to all of their houses and their parents were home.. You guys lied to me."
"Jin, I'm sorry. We can't tell you.." I said. 
"Why not?" 
"Because!"
"Did you go and see Sehee?" He asked. I lowered my head and nodded. "Aish! And you didn't want me to come because?!" 
"We didn't want you to come because it will be to painful for you to see!" We turn around and see Sumin. "Jin, you need to give up on her. She's gone and the chances of her coming back are very slim. So please drop this and move on." Sumin said and was about to walk away. "Unni wait!!" She turned around. "What now?" 
"He should know..." I said softly. 
"What? Shinyeong we made a promise."
"I know but look at him. He should know what happened to her.." I said. Sumin put her face in her hands. 
"Sehee told us not to tell." 
"I know that! But seriously. Look at how miserable he is." 
"Ok.. But if Sehee finds out its your fault.." Sumin said and dragged Jin and I to the living room. 

"Alright guys, Shinyeong has made the decision to tell Jin what happened to Sehee.." Sumin announced. 
"WHAT??!" They all shouted. 
"I know right.. She's crazy.." Sumin said. I shot her a glare. "I'm not crazy. But Jin should know." 

"Ok Jin, the reason why she's no longer here is because......................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Her parents sent her abroad!!" Sumin cut me off. "We're oh so sad.. Why do you think we've been so depressed lately?" I gave Sumin another glare. Then she gave me a "i'm trying to save your ." Look. 
"If she's abroad then why couldn't she tell me?" Jin asked. I smirked at Sumin trying to find an excuse. "Well she didn't want you to worry about her. She wanted you to forget about her.." 
"Sumin, don't lie to me.." He said. "I'm not... "
"Yes you are. I can tell!" 
"OK you know what?! Its because she was put into an arranged marriage!! Thats why she's been gone! OK?! So Now you need to let her go! She's gone and she probably wont ever see you again! Why? Because her husband won't even let her near any man except for him or her Dad!" I shouted. Everyone got dead silent. "She's married? Is that why you guys are all dressed up?" Jin asked softly. We all nodded. 
"Why did you guys lie to me?" 
"Jin, we had too... She didn't want you to see her getting married to another man.." 
"But I know anyway.."
"Dude you wanted to know and we told you!" Sumin said. 
"Who is her husband?" Jin asked. We all awkwardly looked away. 
"WHO IS HE???!"
"Yang Yoseob..." Nam Joon said. Jin widened his eyes. "YANG YOSEOB?!" We all nodded. "No! She won't survive with him! We need to get her out!!" 
"No Jin! We can't do anything about this!! If we try anything then she gets shipped away to the US with Yoseob. She'll be alone there!" Sumin shouted. "We- we can't just l-leave her w-with him.." Jin said 
"We don't really have a choice. Unless you want her to be in the U.S At least here she has us in case of an emergency. Please JIn. Let her go..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He knows!! They finally told him! How will Sehee react when she knows that Jin knows about her and Yoseob. And how will she react when she knows that her Bestfriend spilled. Will Jin try and save her? Keep reading to find out ! I might do a double update today:)) Subscribe? Comment? Please Comment!! Upvote? 

-asian12 <333