we have to tell him

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

My eyes started to flutter open and I relaized I was in Auntie Yeongie's living room. "What happened?" I groaned. "Oh you're awake?" Umma came down and sat next to me. "No Umma, I'm still sleeping.." I said sarcastically. "Ha Ha Ha, very funny. Don't use that sarcasm with me.."
"Do you remember what happened?" Appa asked. 
"Stupid Sunhee pushed me and I hit my head. Then I out.." 
"Gosh why did Suga marry such a ??" Umma asked. "Language!" Appa hissed. 

 

The next day at school I saw Junghyun without his crutches! He can finally go to dance class. "Hey! Are you alright? Does your head hurt?" He asked. "I'm fine.." I answered in a monotone voice. "Does your head still hurt?" I nodded. 
When we got to class I immidiately shot a glare at SunHee then sat down. "Are you alright??" SunHee asked as I sat down. I ignored her. If I said anything I might get in trouble. "I'm sorry Yerin-ah..." she said trying to sound innoccent. I slammed my table and turned to look at her. "I don't care! I know you aren't sorry! So if the apology isn't real then don't say it." Then she stayed silent. Good, that shut her up. "Why do you have to be such a ?!" Suk-Chul asked. I raised on of my eyebrows. "That is rich coming from your kind.." 
"My kind??!!" I nodded. "Look, she said she was sorry! Why are you being a to her??!" 
"I don't know?! Maybe because Yerin fainted because of Sunhee??" Junghyun defended me. I saw the look on SunHee's face when Junghyun defended me. I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. He doesn't like you! In fact he hates you..
"THATS ENOUGH! JUNGHYUN! SUK-CHUL! SUNHEE! YERIN! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!" Mr. Lee shouted. I dropped my jaw. Are you freaking kidding me?? 
"Junghyun, I'm so sorry.." I said. He smiled at me. "Its not your fault.." Why the hell do I feel like it is then?? 

Junghyun P.O.V

Its not Yerin's fault. Its Suk-Chul's.. He should've kept his mouth shut. 

It was lunch time and I had to call my Umma to tell her. 

"Hey Junghyun, whats up?"

"Umma.. I got detention.." Then it got silent... 

"How'd this happen?" She asked seriously. 

"Suk-Chul was being a jerk to Yerin so I stepped in and we were being loud so our teacher gave us detention.." 

"Mr. Lee is so stupid.. But I'm glad you stood up for Yerin.. Just don't get detention okay? I'll pick all of you guys up.." 

"Thanks Umma.. See you later.." Then I hung up. "Its your guy's fault.." Suk-Chul said. I glared at him. "Why the hell are you here?!" I asked coldly. He shot me a glare then he left but SunHee was still here. "And why are you here??!" Yerin asked. "I can sit wherever I want to.." She said. 

 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"I'm so sorry girl, its probably Yerin's fault.." Sumin said as we were on heading out for our lunch break. I shook my head. "Suk-Chul was asking for it and Junghyun was just defending her..." 
"I swear those kids need a new hobby. Why did they have to get their Umma's personality??" I shrugged my shoulders. "Unni, the real question is. Why did Suga marry such a ??" 
"Well she's all nice when Suga is in the room... I just wish there was a way we could show Suga how y she is.." Sumin said. 
"Thats not a good idea. Because he seems happy with her.." 

We arrived to this Chinese restraunt where Sehee was too. "Hey giys.." Sehee greeted. "Hey!" Then I felt Sumin hit my arm. "What?"
"Get down!!" The three of us ducked on to the floor. "What are you looking at??" Sehee asked. Sumin took out her phone and snapped a photo of something. I looked in that direction and widened my eyes. It was JaeHwa... Kissing another mana few tables away... "Oh my god.." I said. Suga.. He'll be heartbroken.... Then JaeHwa and the other guy left. "We have to tell Suga.." Sumin said. I nodded in agreement. "What? We can't tell him what happened.." Sehee said. "What? We have too! Unni, we've been his friend since we were little and we can't lie to him.." 
"Its not lying if we never knew.." 
"But we do know.." Sumin said. I rolled my eyes and hit her arm. "She's telling you to delete the photo.." 
"Guys! Remember on their wedding day they were--" Sumin cut her off. "That was the dumbest day ever.." 
"ANYWAY! They seemed very happy. Who are we to ruin his happiness??" 
I sighed heavily. "I get where you are coming from Unni, I really do but friends are honest with each other no matter how much it hurts. And if he figures out that we knew about this he would hate us.." 
"So if we tell him he'll get mad and if we don't tell him then he'll get mad? Gosh its a one way street!" Sumin said. "But yeah I agree with Shinyeong, we have to tell him.." 
"Ugh fine. But I'm telling you now this is gonna backfire. Its gonna blow up right in our face.." 

 

Sumin and I went to go pick up the kids from detention. "Yerin you're in so much trouble.." Sumin said. "No Auntie, she didn't do anything wrong.." Junghyun defended. "Are you sure? This is Yerin we are talking about.." He nodded. I smiled from the mirror. I'm proud of him for sticking up for Yerin. "Junghyun you're gonna go to Yerin's house for a little bit because Auntie Minnie and I have to go somewhere.." I said. "Where you guys going??" Sumin and I both looked at each other with a panicked look. "We're gonna go pick up Auntie Sehee for a girls night out!" Sumin said awkwardly. They both nodded and then we arrived at Sumin's house. "Be good!"

"Next stop Sehee's house. Unni call her so she knows we're on our way.." 
"Can you do it??" I gave her an 'are you kidding me look'
"Haha come on I was joking." Then she wipped out her phone and dialled Sehee's number. 
"Unni? Yeah we're on our way..Ok.. Yeahh. Alright bye.." Then she hung up. 

"This is a bad idea guys.." Sehee said. We were already parked outside of Suga's house. "He should know.." Then we all got out and rang the doorbell. The wicked witch of the west answered the door. "What do you want?" She asked coldly. "Is Suga home?" 
"Jagiya~! Your friends are here.." JaeHwa said sweetly. WOW.. She'd be a great actress. And you know.. If she were pretty. 
"Oh hey guys. Wanna come in?" Suga asked. "No, Um we need to talk to you in private.." Sumin said. Suga gave us a puzzled look and came outside. "Look, don't hate us for saying this but.. Your wife is cheating on you.." I said. He widened his eyes and stayed silent. We were waiting for him to say something. "You're lying.." He muttered. "What? No we aren't! We have proof!" Sumin wipped out her phone and showed him the photo. "You photoshopped that.." The three of us dropped our jaws. "We didn't!!"
"Ok I know you guys didn't really like JaeHwa but this is pathetic!! Do you hate her that much that you would be willing to break us apart!!?" Suga shouted. I jumped back a bit because he startled me. Suga never yelled at us..

Junghyun P.O.V a couple hours ago.

"They are lying.." Yerin said. "What??"
"They're not having a girls night out! They are hiding something.." 
"So..?"
"Don't you wanna know?? Lets follow them!" She grabbed my hand and we ran out to the garage. "You can ride my Appa's bike.." She said. We were able to catch up with their car but made sure they couldn't see us. We saw them go to Auntie Sehee's house. But we still had some suspision. Then they went to Uncle Suga's house!!? Why would they be here. We went up to the driveway to hear their conversation. "Look, don't hate us for saying this but.. Your wife is cheating on you.." I heard my Umma's voice. Yerin and I both looked at each other with shocked faces. Auntie Jae cheated on Uncle Suga???

Sumin P.O.V

After Suga shouted it got all silent. "Suga, we hate your wife a lot but we saw how much you love her so thats why we stayed quiet. But this.. This is serious. She's cheating on you when she's married and has 2 children!" I said. "No.. Just quit it guys.. Get off my property!!" He roared. We all went running to our car. "Didn't I tell you guys!!" Sehee hissed. "Hey we weren't lying to him. Now its his turn if he wants to believe us or not.." I said. After we dropped Sehee off we went back to my place. When we did.. The kids weren't there. "Taehyung!!" I shouted. "Yes my beautiful wife?" He answered as he came from upstairs. "Where's Junghyun and Yerin??" I asked. "They came home? I didn't see.." I widened my eyes. "What do you mean you didn't see??!!" 
"Exactly that.. Are you sure they came back home?" I nodded. *asdfghjkl;* We heard the garage open. We quickly went to the garage and saw the kids with the bikes. "Where the hell were you?" I asked. "Oh Umma we just went for a bike ride.." Yerin said. "Are you serious? Its dark out and you went for a bike ride??" They both nodded. "Ok you know what? Lets head home.." Shinyeong said. "See you at work.." I said and hugged both Junghyun and Shinyeong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:O Oh no... Poor Suga.. BTW I won't be updating tomorrow and neither will kpopluvercx because we're gonna be out hanging with our friends! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12