19 a few moths later

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

I've been with Yoseob for a few months now and may I say it has been hell! I always have fresh bruises on my body. "Hey! Get off your lazy and make me food!" Yoseob slammed on my door. I got up and went to the kitchen. "We have left over kimbap for yesterday..." I said. "Alright. Give me it.." I rolled my eyes. Couldn't you just grab it yourself? And I'm the lazy one. Once I finished getting it ready I set it down in front of him. "Aish this is discusting!! Why can't you make good food?!" He asked and spit it out. "Clean that up.." He ordered. Oh my ing god I've had enough of this. "No, you made the mess you clean it up." I said. He glared at me. "Did you just talk back to me?" 
"Uh yeah thats sort of how communication works.." I said and smirked. If I'm gonna go might as well go out like a G. 
"Thats it!" He came up to me and pulled my hair. "Let go you crazy !!" I screamed. He went over to where we keep our knives and sliced my wrist. "AHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!!!" I screamed in pain. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson to not be such a brat!!" Then he threw me on the floor and kicked me several times. "Please stop!!!" I cried. "Not until I'm satisfied!!" He started kicking me even more and then hitting me. I finally got the energy and got up and ran to a different room. "Where do you think you're going??!!!" He shouted. I ran to any room and shut the door but he got there in time. I leaned my back against the door and tried to close it shut. "Open up you !!!" He shouted. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I screamed and continued pushing the door. Once I finally got it to shut I pulled my phone out and dialled the girls numbers. "Sumin, SHinyeong help me!! He's going crazy!!!" I cried into the phone. "We'll be there soon! Just hold on!" They said and hung up. "OPEN THE DOOR Sehee!!!!!!" He kept on banging and kicking the door. I noticed my wrist was still bleeding. I took one of the pillow cases and wrapped it around my wrist to stop the bleeding. *BANG* The door was broken and Yoseob got through. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed and ran to the bathroom that was in the room. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Hurry we need to go!" I shouted at Shinyeong. We got in the car and I dialled Jin's number. "Jin! Meet us at XXX and bring the guys!!"
"Why??"
"Sehee! She's in trouble!!!" I said and hung up. 

We arrived around the same time as the guys did, "AHHH!!!!!!!" We heard a scream from upstairs. "Break the door down.." I ordered. Nam joon and Jimin broke it down then we ran upstairs. We saw Yoseob kicking Sehhee and she had blood running down her arms and legs. What the hell did he slice both of her wrists and ankles??. "Oh my god.." Jin ran over and started beating the crap out of Yoseob. "Come here.." We took Sehee and ran her cut under cold water. "We need to go now! Her cut his really bad!! She's losing to much blood!!" I screamed. "Hyung stop!!" Jungkook shouted at Jin but he kept on punching Yoseob. "Nam Joon take her.." I said. Nam Joon and Shinyeong brought Sehee to the car. "Damn.." I muttered and grabbed Jin off of Yoseob. "We need to go!!" I shouted at him. We all ran away to the car and left lifeless Yoseob there. Jin, Sehee, Shinyeong, Taehyung, Jungkook and I rode in the big van. "She's losing a lot of blood! He cut her really deep." Shinyeong said. Jin and Sehee were in the back and he was comforting her. "Shhh You're gonna be fine.." Jin said and held her close. He was now sobbing. "TAEHYUNG DRIVE FASTER!!!" Jin shouted. "Dude I'm already going over the limit!!!" 

When we finally arrived Jin and I ran Sehee in. "Somone help!!" Jin shouted. Two nurses took Sehee from us and ran. "Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god.." Jin repeated. "Jin, stop this isn't your fault.." I said trying to hold back my tears. Then I feel someone pull me into a hug. Taehyung. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his chest. "She'll be fine.." V comforted me. "I-I'm g-gonna k-kill Yoseob.." I croaked. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

Jungkook pulled me into a tight hug. Oh my gosh.. I can't believe that just happened. "Where is she?" The rest of the guys arrived. "They just took her.." I said and pulled away from the hug. "Excuse me? WHo has the same blood type as Oh Sehee?" The nurse asked. "What is her blood type?" 
"O.." 
"I do.." Jin said and got up. 
"Ok come with me.." She said. Jin and then the nurse and Jin ran away. 

"Where is she??" Sehee's parents and Sehun asked. "She's still in there. Jin is giving some of his blood for her." I said. "What happened?" Mr. Oh asked. "The guy who you gave your daughter to. Beats her daily and this time he sliced her ankles and wrists!" Sumin screamed. "What? This can't be.." 
"Well it is! Why would you give her away to someone like that? Would you rather have your business be successful or rather have a daughter who is safe and happy?" 
"We didn't know..."
"Mom! Sehee told you he was dangerous! The day before the wedding!" Sehun shouted. 
Then Mrs. Oh began to cry. "WHere the hell is Yoseob?" Mr. Oh asked angrily. "The police has him.." Suga said. 

Jin P.O.V

"You should stay here in case we need more.." The nurse said. 
"Of cource take as much as you need." Then she walked away with a pint of my blood. Please be alright Sehee.. 

"Sir we need more blood.." The nurse said. I rolled my sleeve up and then she stuck the needle inside. 
"This should be enough.. Here.." The nurse handed me a bottle of orange juice and a cookie. "You may go back to your friends. I nodded and left. 
"Are you alright?" Hoseok asked. I was very dizzy. I couldn't walk properly. I almost fell but Nam Joon and Suga caught me. Or I think it was them at leats. My vision was so blurry I couldn't tell. 

"How much blood did they take ?" Shinyeong asked. 
"4 pints.." I answered. I closed my eyes and rested my head on he wall. 

"Jin?" I opened my eyes and saw Mr and Mrs. Oh. "Yes...?" 
"We wanted to apologize.. For ruining your relationship with Sehee.." I smiled weakly at them. "Don't worry about it.. But I really love her. Please let me be with her." 
"Son I think you've proven that you love her. You donated 4 pints of blood." 

"We'd be more then happy to let you be with our daughter.." 
"Thank you so much..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHH!! OMFGG!! Jin and Sehee can be together now! And Yoseob is gone!!! But is the drama over for everyone else? LOLZ Of cource not!! Subscribe? Comment? I seriously love reading your comments!! Upvote? 

-asian12