5: The missing chapter..

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

      Walking home with Jin gives me the warmest feelings. It makes my stomach drop whenever he talks sweetly to me. I know my true feelings but I don't want to show them. Espescially when I feel like he doesn't like me back, I don't want to ruin our friendship. The cute friendship that we already have. "Sehee-ah......Sehee-ah.....yah Sehee?" Jin walked in front of me to stop me from walking. Our faces got really close, my heart started to thump really fast. "uhhh what are you doing?"

"You started spacing out....you didn't reply to what I said." Jin said kindly.

"Sorry oppa, I was just thinking about some stuff..."

"Like what? I want to know more" Jin quickly replied.  you.....I thought.

"Sooo want to go eat somewhere? Are you hungry?" I tried changing the subject.

"I don't know, are you hungry is that why?" He poked at my side, I felt a tingling feeling and jumped up and almost screamed.

"Yahhh! Kim Seok Jin!" He started to run away.

"Where are you going?...don't leave me alone.."

So I just had to walk home by MYSELF, my neighborhood is actually pretty scary and Jin just left me. Ugh I grabbed my key to the house and walked in.

There was my crazy brother sitting on the couch, waching Pretty Little Liars. Wtf? "Yah are you a girl?" I laughed and I saw him take the remote control and quickly changed the channel. "No, I was just watching if this show is that good." He replied. "Anyway you have a guest in your room"

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"I can't say" He just waved his hand for me to leave. Ugh it's proably just Sumin and Shinyeong. I turned the knob and found balloons and a cake sitting on my bed. Steamers were hung everywhere and I also noticed my window was open. I looked outside and saw Jin standing in a candle-lit heart. He turned around and and held up a big sign with the words W-I-L-L Y-O-U G-O O-U-T W-I-T-H M-E? Automatically I shouted "Yes,yes! I'd love too!" He smiled and replied "I should've brought a ladder huh?" Haha he is so sweet, I love him. Then there was a knock at the door and Jin walked in and immediately hugged me.His long arms embraced my body and it felt so warm and happy. I finally had the chance to show the man I loved how much I cared for him.

We ate the cakewhich was amazing, of course no fruits in the cake. He fed me and I fed him. Then I did something daring, when I grabbed another chunk of cake I smeared it on his cheek. He just looked at me with big eyes and laughed.

"Is that how you wanna play?" Ohhhh crap, I thought.

"No but I'm wearing my uniform so yo can't!" Haha got him so good. I saw the shirt that he was wearing it looked like a half-heart of some sort. He caught me staring and grabbed a box under the bed. "This is for you" he said with a cute smile. I unwrapped it and found a shirt just like his. I told him to turn around facing the corner so I can change really quick. When I was done I gave him a hug "Thank you!!" 364458557_820.jpg

"Anything for my princess" He said and pecked me on the lips really quick. That choked me up and I froze.

"O-oppa, you did that so suddenly."

"Why? You didn't like it?" I shook my head and figured that he really loved me.

"No, It just supriesed me that's all."

"Ahhh I can't wait to tell the girls tomorrow!!!" I was so happy and then I saw Jin's facial expression change.

Jin P.O.V

*Flashback*

      I knocked on the door and found Sehun already home. "Oh annyeosayo" I said politely. He hated me and I guess I hated him too.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" He yelled at me.

"No I have to do something important for your sister and I'm having no for an answer." I said that to seem like I'm not an easy person to back down, I loved Sehee and so I need to do this today, before her feelings disappear.

"Fine go inside her room is down the hall first room to the right." Sehun told me with a sneer. What did I hever do to him. When I walked inside he grabbed my wrist and told me "If you ever hurt my little sister, you are going to die. Also I wan to let you know that you are lucky our parents are not in town because our parents don't let us date. Instead they arrange it for us." He smirked and walked to the couch. Whatever I thought, I will never hurt my princess. Ever.

*End of Flashback*

"Oppa? Oppa? What's wrong?" Sehee said in a worried tone.

"Nothing, just about you telling the girls that we're dating. I think it's better for us to hide it and for them to find out themselves. Right? That will make it more fun." I explained to her. I was hiding the fact that her parents don't let her date. Sehee-ah I already know I thought. Then out of the corner of my eyes I spot Sehun looking at us from the crack of our door.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Oppa what are you doing here?" Sehee asked.

"I told you earlier about 'it' why aren't you listening!" Sehun said with anger.

"Oppa what are you talking about, what am I missing." Sehee said worriedly. I completely back-fired and felt like I had been shot down.

"Sehun just let me be with the one I love! I am going to fight for it too. I don't care what your parents think but he can't controll our love!"

"Fine, but in the end if you hurt my sister you'll get a real beating from me!!!" Sehun yelled. Then he left slamming the door behind him.

"Oppa you knew? Is that why you didn't want us telling anyone?" Sehee asked.

"Yeah. The girls are pretty loud and your parents might find out. So let's just keep it quiet." I do this because I Love You Sehee....i love you.

 

 

 

- Kpopluvercx