Closer

Boys In Luv

A/N So I read one of the comments and kpop_lover225 wants Suk-Chul to be with someone. I will take it under consideration. Most likely yes. How many of you agree with kpop_lover225? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

Taehyung and I were talking with the doctor about Yerin's condition. "She's stable to go home but keep a close eye on her. Don't let her go off by herself because she might faint. Make sure she gets plenty of sleep and she should be fine." The doctor explained. "Thank you.." Taehyung and I both bowed. 

Taehyung was helping Yerin get out so I went up to her crew. "Alright guys, Yerin is alright but I need you guys to keep an eye on her at school. She needs someone to be with her at all times because she might faint."
"You can count on me Auntie!" Junghyun said. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "Thank you Junghyun, protect her well." 

We brought Yerin home and the others came over to hang out. The adults were talking on the deck while the kids were hanging out in the living room. "Any news on Jae Hwa?" I asked. Suga shook his head. "Nothing about Sunhee either." 
"At least you have Suk-Chul." Shinyeong added. "Yeah, but I don't get how Jae Hwa could beat him. Her own son." Suga said. 
"Pyscho.." I muttered. 

Suk-Chul P.O.V

I like hanging out with these guys without Sunhee. Don't get me wrong I love Sunhee, she's my sister but her attitude needs to change. "Are you worried about Sunhee?" Hosook asked. "Yeah a little bit. I'm sorry she hurt you guys." I said. "Nah its okay, its good that you're here though. You aren't as bad as I thought." She gave me an eye smile and I returned it. 

Junghyun P.O.V

Seokho, Namhyung, Namhoon, Suk-chul and I were playing video games. While Yerin was laying on my shoulder. "Are you alright babe?" I asked. She sighed. "Yeah I am, just a little tired." She said. "Why don't you take a little nap?" Soon enough I could hear her little snores. I chuckled. She's so cute. I stopped playing the game and carried Yerin to the couch. I let her head lay on my lap. Thank god you're ok. I was so worried. I don't know if I would be able to live without you. I will protect you Yerin-ah, you won't get hurt when I'm around. 

Sunhee P.O.V

I figured out that my Mom ran away and Suk-Chul is with Suga. I also ran away because I don't want to be with Suga. He's not my Dad. He doesn't love me. I'm not his child. *RING RING* I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number. I was hesitant to answer because it might be one of them. 

*BEEP BEEP* I got a text and it was from my Mom. "Hello??" I called her. 
"Sunhee, I'm sorry. I'll come back for you soon ok? Just wait for me." She said. "Mom, where are you?" I asked. "I can't say. But for now go to your brother and stay for Suga, I'll call you back when I can come and get you." 
"I don't want to live with them though. Why can't I go with you?" I asked. "Sweetie I'm sorry. Please just do as I say. I'll come for you soon." Then the line went dead. I sighed heavily. Well here goes nothing. I took a train back to Seoul and called Suk-Chul. 
"YAH!! Sunhee!! Where are you!??" He asked. "Can you and Dad pick me up at the train station?" 
"Yeah we'll be there soon!" He hung up and I waited for them. 

30 minutes later I see Suga's car pull up and they both run out of the car. I run up to both of them and give them a hug. 
"Are you alright? Have you ate yet? Are you hurt? Where did you go?" Suga bombed me with questions. The worried look on his face looked real but I won't fall for it. I belong with Mom and I'm leaving with her. "I'm fine. Lets go home.." I said. They both helped me with my luggage and we drove home. 

Jungkook P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP* I looked at my phone and it was a text from Suga. 'Sunhee is back home' 
"Shinyeong.." I called her. "Yeah?" I showed her my phone and she dropped her jaw. "Was she with Jae Hwa?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Was who with Jae Hwa." Both of our attention was switched to Junghyun who just came downstairs. "Sunhee, she's home..." I saw Junghyun's eyes darken. "Look I know she ruined your relationship with Yerin but don't try anything. Make sure Yerin doesn't try anything either.." I warned him. "Dad, its not just that. Her Mom and her big guys abused us. Tortured us. Yerin ended up in the hospital. I just don't want you guys saying we should forgive her. Because I can't do that." 
"I understand son, we aren't going to tell yout to do that. But you can't hold a grudge forever." I said. 
"Watch me.." Then he ran back upstairs. "You can't blame him. She hurt them really badly and it will take a while for them to heal. Physically and mentally." Shinyeong said. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry the pages I wrote were really short. I'm really trying but school...
So turns out my parents are not doing that deal anymore where if I get good grades I can get a new phone. They just totally switched it on me. 

Did you guys hear about SNSD's Jessica?? I was so sad :'( She's my favorite member! SM just had to screw up yet again, another group. 
Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

 

^Poll ;)