Communication

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

"She's awake.." The doctor said. "You guys see her first.." Jungkook said sadly. I patted his shoulder and I went in with Sumin. "Shinyeong!" We ran to her and hugged her. Then Sumin lightly pushed her head. "What the hell was that? Speeding??" 
"I know. I was just hurt on what I saw.." She said. "What exactly did you see ?" I asked. "The girl who was subbing for me tried making the moves on Jungkook." 
"She's a .." Sumin added and we all laughed. "Is Junghyun and Jungkook here?" She asked. "Shinyeong, don't be mad at him, it was a-" She didn't let Sumin finish. "I know. Misunderstanding. I want to see them." We nodded and brought them in.

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Umma!!" Junghyun came running towards me and hugged me. "Are you alright? IS the baby alright? How did this happen? Why did you leave the house?" 
"Junghyun-ah, I'm ok.. You wanna give me and your Dad time to talk?" I said. "Ok." He kissed my cheek and left. "Shinyeong, I--.." I didn't listen to him and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. I pulled away so we could catch our breaths. "Stay away from that girl. She bothers you tell her straight up. Make it clear to her that you're mine. Make it clear you have a son and a baby on the way. Make it clear she means nothing to you." I said. "Of course honey.. You're the only one for me and I cannot tell you how much I love you. You're the only girl I love.. And our little bundle of joy.." He said and rubbed my stomach. "I love you Jungkook.." I said. "I love you too Shinyeong.." 

Jungkook P.O.V

The next day at work I saw Soyoung waiting outside of my office. "What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. "So who was that crazy girl who threw food at you?" SHe asked and chuckled. I immidiately slapped her in the face. How dare she talk about my Shinyeong like that. "She's my beautiful wife you . Now I've had enough of you bothering me. Now go away. I never wanna see your face again." I said angrily. "Oh Kookie, you don't mean that do you?" She tried acting cutesy which made me want to puke. "First of all I do mean it, second of all you at aegyo and third of all get out of my face." Then I walked into my office and slammed the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short and Boring ish. But you go Jungkook! subcribe? COMMENT!?? Upvote.? OMG Can't believe I made it to 100 pages! I only did it because you guys liked the story so much! 

-asian12