The war is over.. Or is it?

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

After the funeral we were on our way home. It was dead silent. The only thing that could be heard was Seokhye's sniffling. 
We had just put Seokjin in the ground. That was one of the hardest things we had to do. Everyone cried, even our tough friends cried. Seokjin was a huge loss to our squad. 

When we arrived home the kids just went to their rooms. I went and plopped myself on the couch. I started to sob quietly, I was trying really hard not to cry in front of the kids. Seokjin... I miss you so much. Now I'm scared, I don't know what to do without you here. Please.. Please tell me this is just a nightmare and that Seokjin is safe and alive. Nope.. This is real.. My best friend, my husband, my soul mate, my protector, my first love. He's gone, forever. I don't know if I could ever fall in love again like I did with Seokjin. He was my other half. Without him here I just feel so empty. "Mom...?" I turn around and see Seokho. I quickly wiped away my tears and faked a smile. "Hey, you alright bud?" He came and sat beside me. "You don't have to fake a smile Mom. I know... I know you're hurt.." He pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help it and began to cry. I hated crying infront of them but I couldn't hold it in. "We'll get through this Mom, all 3 of us together. Nobody is gonna tear us down. We're a strong family..." Seokho said. "You're right, we will get through this. All of us. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make sure we'll be alright. I don't want you guys to worry, we'll be alright.." I reassured him. 

Seokhye P.O.V

I layed on my bed and began to sob. Dad.. He's gone... What are we gonna do without him..? Everything will change. No more Daughter Father Moments. Those are over for good. I just feel so depressed now, I feel like Dad's death is my fault, I should be dead. Not him. Dad had a reason to live. I should be punished for causing my Dads death. I took my pocket knife and started cutting my wrist. Blood was rolling down my arm, and the pain... I couldn't describe it but I kept on cutting my wrist. I realized what I did and freaked out. I ran to my bathroom and rinced cold water over it. Then I put a huge bandaid on it. Crap.. I don't want Mom or Seokho to see it. I went through my clothes and decided to wear my oversized sweaters. 

The next day Mom was driving us to school. We were about to get out of the car until she stopped us. "Guys I just want you to know, that whatever happens, I'll be here for you. So will Junghyun, Yerin and the rest of them, also your Aunts and Uncles. Just keep in mind you're not alone and that we all love you.." She said. I nodded. "We know Mom, I love you too.." I said and gave her a hug and we got out. 
"Hey guys.." I gave all of them hugs. Jin was the last one I hugged and it lasted longer. "You alright babe?" He asked. I nodded and breathed in his scent. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively and we were all off to class. As we were walking down the hall some people were giving me sympathy looks but others were looking like they were trying hard not to laugh. "Surprised she can still afford to go to this school after her Dad died.." I heard a girl mutter. Sumin shot her a glare. "What the are you guys looking at?" Sumin asked coldly to all of them. "She has no father anymore, boohoo.." Another girl said in a mocking tone. Sumin went up to her and grabbed her collar. "What the did you just say? How would you feel if your Dad was dead and people were treating you like this?" Then she slammed her agains the locker. "You'd feel like crap huh?" Then she punched the locker almost punching the girl in the face. "Now, if I hear any of you tards saying about Seokhye, Seokho or Uncle Seokjin then I'll rearrange your guy's faces.." She warned. I cried silently into Jin's chest while he rubbed my back. I saw Junghyun pull Yerin away and we all went to class. 

We were all about to walk in until Yerin pulled my wrists with the cuts on it. "AH!" I yelped. "Omo? Yah are you alright??" I tried taking my wrist away but she was to strong. She rolled up my sleeves and she saw the huge bandaid. "What happened?" She asked. I stayed silent. She took the bandaid off and saw the cuts. She widened her eyes and put the bandaid on. "Yah! Are you crazy??" SHe whispered/ yelled. "I-I.." 
"Look, you don't have to tell me, but DO NOT do this ever again. I'll keep it a secret.." She said. We both hugged and we went back inside. "I bet you she's poor now... She'll probably leave the school soon because she can't pay for it.." I heard a group of students say. "I heard that the bullet was supposed to hit her but her Dad got in the way.." "Yeah I heard that too, she should've died instead.." I was trying really hard not to break down and cry. These comments were really hurtful. 

Sehee P.O.V

I was going around looking for a new job. Sumin, Shinyeong and Hyunjung tried seeing if I could get hired at BigHit but they already had enough staff. I walked near the JYP building and said looking for a vocal trainer. I widened my eyes and went in. "Hello, I would like to apply for the vocal teaching job.." I said to the lady at the front desk. "Ok, how sign here and go to room 302.." 
"Thank you.." I bowed and went there. Inside I saw other people sitting in line. "Hello, are you here for the teaching job?" I turn around and see JYP HIMSELF!! "Omo, yes I am.." I said and bowed. He smiled at me. "Name please..." He said. "Kim Seh--" I stopped for a second. Should I still say Kim? "Miss??" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Kim Sehee inmda.." I said. "Alright. You are number 6... SO you'll be up shortly.." 
"Thank you sir..." I stepped out and waited with the other applicants. Surpisingly I remember what I learned during high school, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? I have something coming.... Hehehe... 

-asian12