Be careful

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

"He married Hyorin? Is he mental??" Sumin and I went to grab coffee. "Maybe she's changed?" I said. "Changed? That girl ed up our lives. She ruined Jungkook and Shinyeong's relationship. I feel like there's something bad going on.." 
"Or you're just being paronoid?" I suggested. "Ahaha very funny, but really? You think shes changed? I didn't even know she got out of jail." Sumin said. "Yeah me niether. But if her or her son or Taecyeon mess with the kids then you have permission to beat the crap out of her. Shinyeong and I will join you." I said. "Deal.." 

I was back at Jin's office and I started to think maybe Hyorin has something planned. "Sehee?" Jin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "You were dozing off. Are you alright?" He asked. "Uhm yeah, I'm fine.." 
"No you're not. Whats on your mind?" I sighed heavily. "Do you think Hyorin will do anything to the kids? Or Taecyeon? Or even that kid of theirs.." 
"I have no idea sweetie. But lets just stay on guard. If Hyorin doesn't want to end up in jail then she wont do anything.." Jin said. "Hmm I guess.." 

 

When we got home I saw Seokhye studying and Seokho was playing video games. "Guys we need to talk.." I said seriously. "Whats up Mom?" Seokhye asked. Seokho was so into his game he didn't even hear me. "Seokho, you're Mom is talking to you.." Seokjin said. He groaned and paused his game. "So, you guys know Taechyung right? Now none of us trust his parents and if they try to do anything to you, you run. They cannot be trusted. No matter what you think, you are not safe around them. Taechyung's Mom, Hyorin hurt all of us in high school. She was in love with Uncle Kookie and she was willing to hurt Auntie Yeongie so she could have him. She blames us and Grandma and Grandpa for her parents losing their company. So do as I say, alright?" 
"But Mom, if she had problems with you then why would she come after us?" Seokho asked. Before I could answer Seokhye did. "We're her kids, thats why. We didn't do anything to Jae Hwa, she hated Mom and Dad but she came after us."
"Thats right sweetie.." Seokjin said. "You guys are our children so if they threaten to do anything to you then its game over for us because we can't let them hurt you. We would rather die then let them hurt you." 

Shinyeong P.O.V

I felt uneasy with Hyorin not behind bars. I was seriously shaking. "Shinyeong-ah? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked. "Oppa, do you think Hyorin will come after Junghyun? Or the other kids?" I asked. "Hmm, I never thought of it. Are you worried?" He asked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I nodded and pouted. "Babe, don't worry. But if you want to talk to Junghyun about it then we should." 
"Alright... Junghyun! Come here please." I called. "Yeah Mom.." He came downstairs from his room. "You know Taechyung right?" Jungkook asked. He nodded. "Well, his parents... Even though its been a few years we don't know if they've changed. His Mom ruined majority of junior year of high school. So bad she went to jail. Auntie Minnie ended up in the hospital and your father and I were fighting.. If they try to do anything to you get away from there.." I said. "Of cource Mom, I thought they weren't good people judging from yours and Auntie's faces.." 
"You're right, stay on guard while they're around."

Sumin P.O.V

"Yerin-ah? I gotta tell you something.." i said. "Huh?" 
"You know Taechyung, right?" I asked. She nodded. "He's a player. But he's really obsessed with Hosook..." 
"Yep, thats Taecyeon's son.." I muttered. "What?" 
"Huh? Oh nothing, but just be careful around him. And if you see his parents try to avoid them. They are not safe to be around. They might come off nice but they aren't." 
"Alright Mom..." 
"All of you need to protect each other.." I said. 
"Alright Mom.." 
"If any of them try to hurt you then run.." 
"ALRIGHT MOM!!" She shouted. "I just want you to know so you're prepared. Don't raise your voice at me.." I said sternly. "Sorry its just that you constantly tell me and I already know.." 
"I just want to make sure. I hope it got to you and you all do as we say.." She nodded and I sent her back to her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyorin P.O.V

"Everyone here?" I asked. "Yess!!" They all said. "Welcome back everyone, so they all have kids now. Its time.. They'll regret what they did to us.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is probably the most boring chapter ever but I tried. Hyorin is back and who else is??? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? So I deleted the story sacrafice and I'm gonna do a different one. Vote on what you think it should be