Visit

Boys In Luv

Mark P.O.V (Flashback)

I was walking with Soyeon (girlfriend at the time.) hand in hand. Gosh I love her so much. She's the perfect girl. Beautiful, kind, smart faithful. "Babe, I have to go now. See you later?" She said sweetly. "Ok bye sweetie." I pecked her lips and she left. Soyeon and I dated for 4 days now. My friends think its rushed but I knew she was the one for me. They tried talking me out of it. Saying I should get to know her first. But I wasn't going to let some guy take her so I made the move. We're so happy together. 

The next day I was going to surprise her at work. She works at this cafe. When I got their I didn't see her. "Excuse me? Do you know where Soyeon is?" I asked one of the co workers. "Soyeon, I saw her go that way." She pointed at the hallways where the bathrooms are. I walked over there and see her making out with another guy!!! I stood there frozen. I couldn't move at all. No matter how much I wanted to look away, I just couldn't. She.. She told me we'd be together forever. She said she loved me and only me. I finally was able to move and I punched the guy. "AHH!" Soyeon screamed. I continued punching the guy. "Mark! Stop!!" Soyeon cried. I felt guilt rush over me because the poor guy didn't know. This is Soyeon's fault. I stopped punching him and he left. I turn around and see Soyeon's scared face. I felt really bad now. "No no no, Soyeon. Don't be afraid.." I walked closer to her but she stepped back. "I didn't know you were like this. If I knew you were violent I would have never went out with you." 
"You cheated on me!" I said. She smirked. "You're right, I did. I played you like a fool and you believed every single lie I told." Then she walked away. It felt like she ripped my heart in half. She lied... This whole time I thought she loved me. I can't believe I fell for her bull. 

I went back to the dorm where the rest of my friends and I live. "Hey Mark did you--" I didn't listen to them and went to my room. I saw the picture of Soyeon and I at the Han river. I was smiling while she was kissing my cheek. I took the frame and threw it at the wall. It shattered everywhere. I took the couple ring I had on and threw it in the garbage. I took all of our pictures and ripped them apart. All the gifts, I threw them away and broke them. "Mark? Open the door!" I heard my friends shout. I didn't listen and continued breaking things. When I finished I sat on my bed and let all the tears out. How could she do this to me? After the good times we had together she just cheats on me? It looked so easy when she broke up with me. I know we didn't date for that long but it seemd like we were going to last a long time. I guess I was wrong... Jackson was able to break down the door. They stood there stunned. "Mark.." BamBam and Jackson helped me up. They brought me to the living room. "What happened?" BamBam asked. "S-Soyeon, she cheated on me.." I said with a hoarse voice. "Oh man, I'm sorry.." 
"You guys were right. I should've gotten to know her..." I admitted. "Yeah you should've.." Jackson said and Jinyoung smacked him. We all laughed a bit.
 

Shinyeong P.O.V (Present day)

Sumin and I were going to visit Sehee at the JYP building. She wanted us to have lunch with her at the JYP cafe. "Hey guys!" Sehee said. She brought us to her office. "This is a lot nicer then our office." I said "I don't know, my office is pretty dope." Sumin said. "Just kidding.." 

She brought us down to the cafe and we got our food. "Hey Sehee!" All three of us turn our head and see this really cute guy with red hair. "Damn, who's that?" Sumin asked. "Mark,first friend I made here." Sehee said. "He's cute.." 
"Umm Remember Taehyung?" I asked jokingly. "Who? Just kidding! Taehyung is bae for life." Sumin said. "Mark!" Sehee called him over. "These are my best friends. Sumin and Shinyeong." 
"Nice to meet you guys." Mark said and shook our hands. I could tell he mostly had his eyes on Sehee. I gave Sumin a look saying whats going on here? "Anyway, I got a class so talk to you later?" Mark said and walked away. When he was gone Sumin and I gave Sehee a teasing smile. "What are you looking at?" 
"You know he likes you right?" Sumin asked. "What?? No he can't. We just met like a week ago." 
"It doesn't take that long for someone to fall for you Unni." I said. "I don't know though guys." 
"Look, take your time. I know it will be hard to fall in love again but don't completely shut yourself out from meeting someone else." 

 

After we had lunch with Unni we were going back to BigHit. "What was that?" Sumin asked. "What was what?" 
"It seems like you want her to be with that Mark guy." 
"Well I just don't want her to shut herself out.. But Mark seems like a nice guy and I think he likes Unni.." 
"Uh hello? What about Kai???" She said.  "Oh yeah... But Unni, to be honest, do you think Kai only thinks of her as a sister?" She shook her head. "Kai loves her so so much. Didn't you see how he secretly watched over her? I bet you Seokjin even knew that Kai loved Sehee.." 
"Oh gosh really?"
"It was so obvious! Kai is not that good at hiding the fact he is staring at her. Seokjin isn't dumb either. He knew." 

 

When I dropped Sumin off at home I went to the store to pick up a few things. "Shinyeong ssi?" I look up and see Mark. "Uh Hi Mark ssi.."
"So, I could tell you and Sehee are very close. Can I ask you, is she seeing anyone?" He asked. I widened my eyes. "You like Sehee??" I asked. "Oh, I'm sorry if you think its weird if I ask." 
"No no no its not. She needs another person by her side and of cource she has Sumin and I but maybe a person she could be more intimate with. But don't worry I'll help you get her."
 

Sumin P.O.V

"Kai you got to man up! She's ready! If you wait she'll get the feeling that you don't love her. I think someone at work is trying to get with her."
"Is it the guy with red hair?" Kai asked. "Yeah, how'd you know?" 
"When I picked her up one time he was with her." He said. "See! You got to make your move now!"
"What if she doesn't feel the same way?" He asked. "Dude come on, this is Sehee we're talking about. She's like one of the nicest people we know. The worst she can do is say no. She wouldn't like laugh or make it all dramatic if thats what you're thinking." I could tell he was talking to himself in his head. He finally stood up. "I'm gonna tell her!!" He said confidently. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who do you think Sehee should be with? Comment below! I'm missing your guy's nice comments. We haven't gotten a lot. Anyway sorry this is a crappy chapter but coment who you think Sehee should be with. Are you Team Mark or Team Kai?