6

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

"Don't you think its a good idea if you tell Jungkook about the notes?" I asked. Shinyeong shook her head furiously. "I don't want him to worry.."
"But you tell Jungkook everything, and he could protect you.." 
"Unni, you have to promise that you won't tell him, ok?" She looked so desperate. "Fine.. I promise I won't tell.." I said.
"You can't tell ANYONE! Not even V Oppa."

"What can't she tell anyone?" V and Jungkook came up to us. "Stuff..." Shinyeong said nervously. Oh great Shinyeong. Now they suspect us. "Why do you seem so nervous?" Jungkook asked. "Its girl stuff. So its really none of your guy's business, unless you guys are girls." I said. They nodded understandingly and took their seats. "Really? Girl stuff?" I shrugged my shoulders. "All you said was stuff. Duh they were gonna get suspicious. And its been a long day, my lies aren't that good." 

After school came so V and I had detention. "Please tell me she's just gonna let us sit there." I said. V shook his head, "Probably not. She might make us work on the paint job we didn't finish." I groaned in annoyance. FML. "Well the whole crew will be there and we finish at the same time so we can hang out." V said trying to brighten the mood. 
"Finish the paint job, make sure the lighting is working, check the microphones, clean the piano, It shouldn't take long because Sehee and Jin offered to help." Mrs. Bang said. "Argh, too much work.." I said annoyed. 
"One thing I left out was that this play will have some singing.." V said.
"So basically a musical?" V nodded. "WATCH OUT!!" I turn around and see huge piece of medal almost fall on Shinyeong but Jungkook got her out of the way. "Oh my god! Are you alright??" I asked worriedly. She nodded. I pulled her aside. "Do you think this is the person sending you notes? What if they are trying to hurt you?" 
"Unni, it was just an accident. Don't worry about it." She said and went back to reherse lines with Jungkook. 

 

 

 

Shinyeong P.O.V

Holy ! That was really close!! But... It was just a accident. I hope so.. "Are you alright?" Jungkook asked. "Uh yeah.. You know, you ask me that question a lot." 
"Because I wanna know if you're alright." I smiled at his words and we ressumed working on our lines. 

 

After rehersals the crew was gonna hang out later. "Ah hold up. I think I forgot something.." I said. I ran back to my locker and found... Yep you guessed it, another note. 

You're not that good at listening are you? Almost got you! Too bad Jungkook saved you. But I'm not done with you...

I crumpled it up and tossed it. "Shinyeong ah~! Lets go!" Sumin called when I reached outside. I was about to walk towards her until a flower pot landed next to me and shattered. I widened my eyes and looked up. The person was to quick and they ran away. "What the hell was that?" Sumin said. "Are you alright???" I froze. "Shinyeong! Are you listening?" 
"Unni, what if it hit me?" I asked scared. 
"Shh, it didn't though. Don't worry about it..Ok? I'll figure it out.." Sumin brought me to the limo where the rest of the crew was. "Took ya long enough.." Rap monster said. Sumin smacked his arm. I stayed silent and lowered my head. 


Author P.O.V

Jungkook noticed how quiet Shinyeong was. "Did something happen?" Jungkook whispered to Sumin. "I'll tell you later.." She replied. "Actually, could you guys drop me off at home? I wanna go through my lines.." Shinyeong said. "Want me to come?" Jungkook asked. She shook her head. "I'll be fine.." The driver went to Shinyeong's house and she left. "Should we go eat pizza??" V recommended. "Yes Pizza!!" We all said. When we arrived everyone piled inside except Sumin who pulled Jungkook. "Kook-ah, I need your help.." Sumin said. "What kind of help?" 
"I think someone is targeting Shinyeong..." 
"Targeting her? Who?"
"If I knew would I have said someone? But it started off as getting notes. Saying she needs to drop out of the play or else she'll get hurt. The huge medal almost falling on her was no accident. And when  she came out someone tried hitting her with a flower pot from the bridge, but it didn't hit her. Keep a eye on her, I told her I wouldn't tell but its getting serious." 
"Why didn't she tell me?" Jungkook asked. 
"She didn't want you to worry about her. She thinks she's a burden if anyone worries about her. I don't know why." Sumin explained.
"Ok.. Thank you for telling me.." Jungkook said and they went inside. "What were you guys talking about?" V asked. "Nothing...." Sumin answered shortly. V was suspicious. He didn't like it when Sumin was alone with another guy. Even though he knew that Jungkook likes Shinyeong it still made him uncomfortable.
 

Jungkook P.O.V

I admit I was hurt because she didn't tell me... I was bothered that someone is trying to hurt her but I'm mostly bothered by her keeping it away from me. After dinner I went over to her house. *KNOCK KNOCK* 
"Oh hey Jungkook.." Shinhyun said. Her older sister. 
"Hey Noona, is Shinyeong home?" She nodded. "In her room.." I went upstairs to her room and knocked. "Come in.." I turned the door knob and went inside. "Oh Oppa, what are you doing here?" 

"I just wanted to check up on you."

"Oh thanks. Well I'm fine. Do you have your lines with you? We could practice." She said. I walked over to her and took her hands. 

"We promised not to keep secrets right?" I asked. She nodded. "Of cource.." 
"Is there anything you're keeping from me?" 

"What did Sumin tell you?" 

"She told me about the notes, about the medal, and the flower pot." I answered.

"Well I think the medal was an accident.."

"Thats not the point, the point is that somone is targeting you and I'm not ok with it. Do you have any idea who it might be?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"Why didn't you tell me..." I said softly. She lowered her head. "I don't want you to always worry about me. I can't rely on you all the time Oppa. And I feel like a burden if I do." She said and tears started to fall out of her eyes. 

"Relying on someone is not a bad thing, especially if they want you to.. And you are not a burden. I want you to tell me about any problems,Iwanna help you. I wanna be there for you. Why do you think thats a bad thing?" She lowered her head. 

"Hey, look at me.." She still kept her head down. I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "I've always wanted to tell you this, ever since freshman year, I've had a crush on you. Always comforting you, always holding your hand, always protecting you. I didn't do it in a brotherly way. I wanted to make you think I was like a boyfriend. And..... I asked you to join the play because I wanted to kiss you.." I said shyly. 
Shinyeong wiped her tears away and smiled at me. "Really Oppa? You like me?" She asked. I nodded and lowered my head. Then I feel her arms wrap around me. "Why didn't you tell me? This whole time I thought you only saw me as a friend!" I smiled and hugged her tighter. After hugging for a while she pulled away. I stared at her lips and slowly leaned in. So did she.. And soon enough our lips touched. I could feel her smile during the kiss. Gosh I swear I was the luckiest man of earth. "Jungkook ah do you wanna stay-- Oh crap! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!" Shinhyun said and left. We both laughed. "Best day ever.." I said. "I couldn't agree more.." Shinyeong said and leaned in for another kiss. 

 

 

 

Sehee P.O.V

"Hmmm so what were you and Jungkook talking about?' I asked Sumin. We were both at my house. "I told him that someone is bullying Shinyeong and I need his help." I widened my eyes. "Someone is bullying her?" She nodded. "By the way. I need your help with something. Lets drive back to the school." She said and dragged me away. She drove back to the scene and I saw a shattered flower pot. "Someone tried to drop that on her head.." I stared at Sumin in disbelief. She walked over to the broken pot and observed it. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Looking for evidence.." I saw her pick up a ring. "Isn't that Hyuna's?" I asked. "I think so... But why would she try to hurt Shinyeong? I know Hyuna is a and all but the two don't even know each other." 

"I think Hyuna is jealous of Shinyeong. Hyuna has a huge crush on Jungkook, thats probably the only reason why she auditioned for the play. And when she figured out that Shinyeong got the part and Hyuna was her understudy that made her want to hurt Shinyeong so she wouldn't be able to make it. Which would mean Hyuna gets to kiss Jungkook." 

"Unni.... You're really smart.." 

"I know I am.." 

"And I also have a plan.." Sumin said evily.

"How dumb is it?" I asked. 

"Very... Very dumb." 

"Alright. I'm in.. Whats the plan?" 

*Whisper Whisper Whisper* 

"You're right, it is dumb. But whatever." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day when we went to pick up Shinyeong we see her walk out with Jungkook and they are holding hands,smiling and looking at each other lovingly. "Did we miss something?" I asked as they got in the limo. "We're dating!" They said happily. "Really?! Thats great!!" Sumin said. "Did you spend the night?" I asked Jungkook. He nodded and wrapped his arm around Shinyeong. "Awww ! How cute !" Then Jungkook kissed Shinyeong. "Ew guys, no PDA in my car." Sumin said. "Oh you won't be saying that when V finally asks you out." Jungkook said. Sumin turned bright red. "Hahahaha!" We all laughed. 

When we arrived we saw the rest of the guys. "Whats this??" Jin asked and pointed at my arm around Shinyeong's shoulder. "Its his arm.." Sumin said jokingly. "OMG FR? I had no idea.." Jin said sarcastically. "Oh well your welcome for telling you." Sumin said and smirked. "We're dating!!" Jungkook said. 

"WHAT?!!! NO!!!!!!"  We turn around and see Hyuna fuming with anger. "Do you have any of those notes?" I whispered to Shinyeong. She took one out of her bag and handed it to me. "Lets go.." I said to Sumin and dragged her away. "What what what? Oww your hurting my wrist Unni..." She whinned. I brought her to the library. "Doesn't this handwriting look fimiliar?" She took the note from me and observed it closely. "Its Hyuna's.." She muttered. I nodded. "Indeed it is..When are we gonna confront her?" 

"2nd period..." Sumin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was not second hour and we were just doing our prep work for the play. "Got the ring?" I asked Sumin. She nodded and showed me it. "Alright, lets go.." We walked near Hyuna and showed her the ring. "Lose something?" Sumin asked. "Where did you get that?" I could hear fear in her voice. "I found it near a broken flower pot that almost landed on Shinyeong's head. But it can't be you huh? I mean only a monster would do that? Are you one Hyuna?" Hyuna tried taking the ring back but Sumin was to fast. "What do you want?" She asked and gritted her teeth. "Quit messing with Jungkook and Shinyeong. They are happy together and the last thing they need is some creepy girl trying to break them up. ANd I swear if I catch you messing with them, a flower pot is gonna drop on you, but this time, it will actually hit your head." Sumin said and we walked away. "Wait!!" We turn around and see Hyuna about to cry. "Don't tell Jungkook Oppa...Please I beg you." She looked so pathetic right now, I almost felt bad for her. "No can do Hyuna, he should know you're the one that was messing with his girlfriend.." Sumin said.

"No! Please don't tell him! If he knows then he'll never forgive me." 

"Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to hurt Shinyeong in the first place. You started this Hyuna." Sumin said, she threw the ring towards Hyuna and walked away to the JungYeong couple.

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

"Sup JungYeong couple!" I greeted. They smiled at the couple name. "So Sehee and I figured out who was sending those notes and who dropped the flower pot." They both widened their eyes. "Who????" They asked in unison. "Kim Hyuna, that girl who's had a crush on Jungkook since Junior High." 
"Oh god... How'd you guys figure it out?" Jungkook asked. "When we finished dinner we went back to the scene and Hyuna left evidence behind..." Sehee explained.

".." I muttered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They figured it out!! Whats Jungkook gonna do now since he figured out who's been targeting his precious Shinyeong? Will Hyuna try to hurt Sumin because she told Jungkook? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-Asian12- And keep waiting for kpopluvercx to update. She's been busy.