8

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

I stared at my Dad with a shocked expression. "Where have you been? Its 10:00." He said. "I was at my schools play, I was the stage manager." I explained. 
"I know you were, but it did not go until 10. I need you to watch the boys!" I lowered my head. "I'm sorry Dad..." 
"Its nice to see you again Taehyung.." Dad said. Oh yeah, I forgot V was still here.
"Its nice to see you too sir.."
"Well I have somethings to discuss with Sumin,. thank you for taking her home." Dad said. V nodded and left. "Boys get down here!!" Dad roared. Then I see my brothers come scurry down the stairs and we all went to sit in the living room.  "I know that I've been gone for a while..." Dad began.
"Yeah try a year.." I muttered. Dad shot a glare at me. "But I hope you guys know why, your mothers death nearly killed me." I stood up from the couch. "It nearly killed us too! Dad we needed you here but you abandoned us! What the hell? You're so selfish ! When you just left without telling anyone I was so scared because I didn't know what to do! You said I was in charge but I was only 14! Why did you put it all on me? Why not Sungmin? He's the oldest!!" After saying that I felt a lot better. "Because I know I can count on you.." Dad muttered. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Dad, I have a life too, I have friends who want to hang out with me but I can't because I'm stuck in this house watching these boys who don't even appreciate the things I do for them. Now that I think about it Taehyung and the rest of the guys are the only ones who have been there for me." I said. "I know losing Mom was tragic, but I really think that you should've thought of us too before taking off like that. Every single day they'd ask me when you were coming back and I didn't know how to answer. So are you staying or are you just gonna run away... Again?" 
"I'm staying... For good.." I smiled weakly at him. "Thank you for taking care of your brothers Sumin, I'm sorry I put so much on you. You can hang out with your friends more but not to much... And I know you like Taehyung, I approve of him." He said and winked. I faked a discusted face. 

 

The next day I drove to school with a smile plastered on my face. "Something good happen last night?" V asked as I got out of the car. "He's staying... He's here for good now and I can hang out with you guys more.." I said happily. V smiled brightly, then he picked me up and spun me around. "Thats great Sumin!!" 
"New couple?" Sehee asked as she came behind us. I awkwardly coughed and we both were blushing. "Why are you guys so happy?"
"My Dad is back, and he said I can live my life now." I explained. "Thank goodness!! Jungkook has been taking Shinyeong so I was the only girl!" .Sehee said and pouted. "Aigoo don't pout like that, you're too cute!!" Jin said. Sehee widened her eyes. I wanted to laugh at her embaressed face. "Ahh Lets go inside!" I said. I linked my arms with Sehee and skipped inside. "You like Jin don't you?" I whispered. She nodded. "Awww! Well I think he likes you too! He called you cute!" When we got inside we see the JungYeong couple already there. They seem strange though.... I nudged Shinyeongs arm. "Something happen?" I asked. 
"So I told Jungkook about Taecyeon cornering me and he was gonna go start a fight but I stopped him and then he thought I was trying to protect Taecyeon but I really wasnt I just don't wanna see him get hurt." I rolled my eyes. "Thats it?" Sehee asked. She nodded. Sensitive little girl.." I muttered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update, going out so I don't got time. Sorry for it being so boring. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Whoever upvoted thank you. I only see one.

-asian12-