making the moves

Boys In Luv

Junghyun P.O.V

The weather is getting nicer and nicer so our parents are making us walk. I went to Yerin's house to wait for her because I'm gonna start making the moves. "Bye Umma!" I heard Yerin's voice. "Oh? Junghyun-ah what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to walk with my favorite girl to school~!" I said sweetly. Then she turned away from me because her face was turning red. "Lets go!"

As we were walking I laced my finger with hers. "Are you okay with this?" I asked. "Aha yeaah.." She said shyly. Almost there Junghyun!! "How about this?" Then I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. She widened her eyes and tried hiding her red face with her hair. "Aigoo you're so cute!" 

I kept on doing a lot of skinship until we arrived at school. "Finally making the moves on her?" SeokHo asked. I nodded and we high fived. "She seems so nervous though.." I nodded. "First I held her hand then I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.." 
"How about SeokHye and I take a different way home so you guys can be alone??" SeokHo asked. "Thats a great idea! Thanks man!" 

SeokHye P.O.V

"He just started to hold my hand then wrap his arm around my shoulder! He's making it to hard for me to control my feelings!" Yerin said. We decided to walk around the school until the bell rings. "Well maybe he likes you back?? Why don't you go ask him out??" 
"I can't! Girls aren't the ones who ask the guy out! The guy has to!" Yerin said. 
"Since when was that a rule?" I asked confused. 
"Easy for you to say! You're already dating Jin.."
"Hey we aren't dating. Its just... Complicated.."
"You guys kissed and you guys hang out like all the time.." 
"So do you and Junghyun!"
"Junghyun and I have never kissed!!" *Ding ding ding* There was the bell. 

When we arrived to class I literally had to shove Yerin inside. "He's not your seatmate anymore!" I said. But when we walked in we saw Junghyun sitting in his old spot and Sunggyu in the other spot. I walked her over to her seat and sat her down. 

"What did she tell you?" SeokHo asked as I sat beside him. "None of your business.." 
"Well the plan is Junghyun is gonna take Yerin to eat out by that big tree in the fron of the school and we're taking the other way home so they can have some alone time.." SeokHo explained. I nodded in agreement. "They're gonna be together forever~" I said. 

Yerin P.O.V

Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact! I was nervously shaking my arms on the table until I felt a pair of hands grab them. "Stop shaking your hands.." He said and smiled brightly at me. His hands were still on mine and I didn't want to pull away. 

{Skip to lunch}

"We're gonna eat outside.." Junghyun said and grabbed my wrist. I looked at SeokHye and she gave me a fighting sign while SeokHo gave me a thumbs up. 

"So why are we eating out here?" I asked. "Just so we can hang out~." He said. We were having a mini picnic near this big tree at the front of the school building. Then Junghyun finished eating his sandwich and layed down on my lap. "Wake me up when we have to go back.." He said and shut his eyes. 

When I made sure he was alseep I broke into a huge smile. I got a closer look at his face. I lightly ran my finger alone his jawline.  He had such a sharp jawline, his lashes were longer then mine! Lucky.. He had a perfect nose. Aigoo I sound like a weirdo! 
"When did I fall for a dork like you?" I asked myself out loud. 

Junghyun P.O.V

Aha I wasn't really asleep. I felt Yerin playing with my face. "When did I fall for a dork like you?" She asked herself. I wanted to smile but she's supposed to think I'm asleep. "You're too cute Junghyun-ah.." She said. Ok I was this close to smiling. "But if you don't feel the same way then I probably shouldn't be saying this.." I heard a bit of saddness in her voice. No no no! I like you Yerin!! I pretended to stir in my sleep and grabbed her arm to hug it. 

After school we were walking in silent. UGH it was killing me!! I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She still stayed silent but I could tell she was getting nervous. Ok I can't do this! I grabbed her hand and ran to a park bench. "Whats up??" She asked. I didn't know what to do so I kissed her cheek. She widened her eyes. "I like you Kim Yerin.. I like you a lot! Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She couldn't help but smile and then she nodded. I immidiately pulled her into a hug. "Took you long enough.." She scoffed. "I'm sorry I'm late. I was scared that you didn't feel the same way.." 

After spending a couple hours together I brought her home and went back to my house. We didn't have lessons today and we already practiced for 4 hours! Competiton is in a few days. "Someone's in a good mood.." Umma said. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure. Whats up?" 
"I'm dating Yerin.." I said. She widened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm writing in my hotel room so thats why its short. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?