25

Boys In Luv

JungKook P.O.V

I was planning to do this to protect her, not to hurt her. When Shinyeong and the girls first came in I was pretending to be asleep. She started to cry as she gently put her head on my chest. I couldn't take it anymore, but luckily they left before the tears started streaming from my eyes. And after the yelling and her leaving my heart felt like it was being ripped up into shreds. Her tears were so precious and her smile was so sweet. Sehee is the only one I told, I trusted her. But how am I gonna keep this acting up? Hyorin herself is disgusting...but when she told me about Hyuna, it didn't make sense that she would agree to do it. Hyorin will eventually cough it up, and when I do I will report it to Sehee noona. To Hyorin this seems real now that I have "memory loss." It's all part of the plan...

Shinyeong, I hope that you will wait for me after I finish this crazy situation. If you don't....Mianhaeyo. I'll never blame you for my bad choices. I do this because I love you...

Sumin P.O.V

I follow Shinyeong out of the hospital.

"Yahh that was a really good hit just harder next time" I give her a thumbs up.

"Unni, not now...I just lost someone to Hyorin! Unni do you not understand!? Hyorin isn't stopping here, she's gonna take you and Sehee and everyone here! She is going to destroy us!!!" She shouted when we got outside.

"JungKook isn't that stupid"

"Well obviously he is! Unni did you not just see him 5 minutes ago? He's fallen for her!" She was crying now.

"Hyorin can't take all of us! Shinyeong-ah listen to me, Sehee and I will always be here for you no matter what." I reach out and give her a hug. She keeps crying as I hug her.

"Let's go..." She sniffed and all of us left, leaving Hyorin with JungKook.

At the clubhouse we are silent in deep thought, Sehee looks espicially fidgety.

"Unni are you okay?" I pat her hand and she nods.

"How about we go watch a movie? Let's do something to get this off our minds..JungKook should be fine now. He doesn't even remember us anyway. Let's just continue on.." Shinyeong managed to say and she swollowed really hard at her last sentence.

"Okay, what movie? There isn't really good ones recently. Should we go bowling?" I suggested. Everyone roared and high-fived each other, but Shinyeong smiled and watched the others.

In the car we were singing along to TaeYang: Eyes, Lips, and Nose. We all coordinated with the same hand gestures and lip-sync in different expressions. RapMonster's was so funny as he put so much effort. DAEBAK! We arrived at the bowling alley and got our shoes. We split into 2 different teams; Girls Team- Sehee,Me,Shinyeong,Jin, and V while all the other boys were on the other. They named their goup the Bangtan Bowling Boys(kekekekeke) they are so weird. Sehee unni was against RapMonter oppa, I was with J-Hope, Shinyeong was with Jimin, and the boys would switch off to play Suga. It was fun but J-Hope kept dropping the ball on the floor, we thought we might have to buy one if he broke it! Whenever it was Jimin's turn he would always yell "OhyeahOhyeah!" in a nasily voice. Shinyeong always copied him in the same tone and the two laughed about it. Jimin would also go easy on her, probably because of the accident earlier. He was trying his best to cheer her up. I caught Shinyeong smiling and laughing with her clap she always does, Welcome back Shinyeong.

Shinyeong P.O.V

I gotta say, I didn't know Jimin had this kinda side to him. It was playful and he is so funny. It made me smile and laugh. But It's not like I can forget JungKook just like that. On the inside I'm mourning for him. I miss him. But meanwhile Jimin is giving me strength. Gomawo Jiminnie! When we get back I tell Suga (who is driving) to drop me off at my house. I needed some space by myself for a bit. I got out of the car and said my goodbyes. They drove off behind me but in front of me was Hyorin walking towards me.

I just tried to walk away really fast but she caught me and turned me to face her.

"Annyeongg!!" She waves her smelly hands in front of my face.

"You seem really happy..?" I said with disgust.

"Well yeah because I went to drop off JungKook at his house and since you lived close I thought we could have some time together. At his house, the three of us! It will be so much fun!" She starts to drag me. I kept saying no and tried fighting back but she was so much bigger than me.

"Hyorin I really can't see him or you. I still have homework to finish since I skipped about 3 days in a row." I calmly plead.

"Well then I guess you won't ever get another chance to see him agian?" She smirked and pushed me to the floor. "Why wouldn't you want to see him? I know you do!" She pulls my hair and draggs me to his house, me still on the ground. When we arrive she tells me to get up, so I do. And quickly try to run away, but she catches me and whispers: "hey, be a good girl." She rings the doorbell and I stiffen..... JungKook opens the door and looks directly at me. I bow and keep my mouth shut. This is not going to be good.

Jungkook P.O.V

I open the door and find Shinyeong standing there with Hyorin. She bows but says nothing. I look at me and her fragile body, she has so many cuts on her legs and her hair is all over her face. We made eye contact but I immediately looked away in pain, but acted as if I didn't want to see her.

"Oppa!! Look I brought a friend!" Hyorin sqeals in my ears. I feel like I've gone deaf now. She steps inside but Shinyeong doesn't dare to move an inch. Hyorin tries pushing her in but I "played" along.

"I don't want to see her! Wasn't she the one at the hospital!?" I spoke.

"Yeah but I thought we could all get close now" Hyorin explained.

"No....um just send her back home."

"Okay.." Hyorin obeyed. She gave Shinyeong the look that says 'get out' and she left. Shinyeong, be careful...

 

Aisshhh stupid Hyorin! JungKook is trying to

figure out why Hyorin is doing this so he can

save Shinyeong, but this is actually hurting her!

What is Shinyeong going to do now???

Upvote? Comment? Subscribe?

********Kpopluvercx********