feelings

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

I'm glad they told us about the club house. Thats our new hang out. 

Junghyun, SeokHo, SeokHye and I were all going to school together. "Did you guys see the look on Uncle Suga's face? He looked so broken.." SeokHye said. We all nodded. "But if the love isn't true then its good they broke it off right?" I said. "How do you know about love?" Junghyun asked. I smacked his arm and we all started to laugh. 

When we arrived to homeroom Suk-Chul and Sunhee glared at us. "This is all your Umma's fault!" SunHee said angrily. "Excuse me? So its our Umma's fault for your Umma to cheat on your Appa? Its our Umma's fault that your Umma is unfaithful? Thats funny.." 
"Its their fault because now they're getting a divorce! Our family is broken!" 
"Well maybe if your Umma was faithful then they'd still be together.." 
"I'm gonna get you back. All of you!" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Ok sure. 

"Hello students! Today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.." I saw a tall handsome boy standing in front of the class. "Annyeonghaseyo Park Sunggyu inmida.." He bowed 90 degrees. "Where would you like to sit?" Then he pointed at me. "Next to her please.." I widened my eyes and so did Junghyun. "But sir this is my spot, can't he sit somewhere else thats empty?" Junghyun asked. Mr. Lee shook his head and made a moving gesture with his hand. "Sorry.." I said softly as he got up and left. Then the new guy came and sat next to me. "Yerin? Can you show Sunggyu around the school?" Mr. Lee asked. I was about to say no but he shot me a glare. "Fine.." I answered. I don't need to go to detention again. "Nice to meet you I'm Sunggyu.." He said and stuck his hand out. "I'm Yerin.." I said and ignored the handshake. 

I looked at Sunggyu's schedual and he had the exact one as I did. UGH FML! "Why did you agree to show him around?" Junghyun asked. "Did you see the look Mr. Lee gave me? I can't afford going to detention again.." 
"Yerin ssi!!" I heard Sunggyu's voice. "Wish me luck.." I muttered to Junghyun.

It was lunch time but I wasn't that hungry. "How do I get to Ms. Song's class?" Sunggyu asked. "Um I'll show you.." I got up and went to that room. "Is there a reason why you picked me as your seatmate?" I asked as we were walking down the hallway. "I thought you were pretty.." He complimented. "No I'm really not.." 
"Yeah you are. so you wanna hang out this weekend?" 
"I don't even know you.." I said. 
"Gives you more of a reason to hang out with me.."
"Sorry but no. I like someone already.." Yes I'm talking about Junghyun! Shut up! 
"Oh come on ! Please ! I wanna hang out with the most pretty girl of this school.." 
"If this is why you wanted me to show you around then buh bye.." I said and left. 

Sunggyu P.O.V

Damn my plan didn't work. "You idiot! If you're gonna do it like that then of cource its not gonna work!" SunHee said. "I'm sorry cousin! But I tried. I'm sorry they broke up your parents.." 
"Ugh doesn't matter. If you're not gonna help me then I'll figure it out myself." 

Junghyun P.O.V

Yerin and I decided to walk home since it was perfect weather. "That Sunggyu kid is kinda weird.." Yerin said. "What did he do?" I tried making my voice sound like i didn't care so much. "He basically asked me out even though we just met which I thought was weird.." 
"What did you tell him?"
"I told him I like someone..." I widened my eyes. "WHO DO YOU LIKE!?" I asked hoping it was me. Then I see her face change into a nervous one. "Its nobody. Don't worry about it.." She said. "Oh come on! We're best friends! You can tell me!" 
"I can't this time... Sorry I have to go.." SHe started speed walking ahead while I smiled cheekily at her. She totally likes me. I need to find out the right moment to tell her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short and sweet. On vacation so can't update a lot. I'll see what I can do but I hope you enjoyed this one. Uh Oh Sunhee is gonna try and plot revenge! What will she do? Leave a comment below telling us your thoughts. 

-asian12