Fighting for no reason

Boys In Luv

Jungkook P.O.V

I was on my way to work when I was cornered. "Jeon Jungkook?" One of the guys asked. "Yes?" 
"Hi, we are Got7 friends of Mark. You know the guy who likes Sehee.." I nodded. "Well, you know Kai . EXO wants to start a fight with us. We just want to know if BTS wants to join us. But leave Sehee out of this." 
"Did Mark ask you guys to do this?" I asked. One of the guys shook their heads. "He actually thinks this is a bad idea. But if they are gonna bother us we're gonna fight back." 
"Guys, I've known EXO for a long time. They're good people. Maybe you guys shouldn't fight.." I said. "Look, if you guys don't want to help then thats ok. We just know you guys are good fighters." Then they left. 

 

After work I grabbed Shinyeong and brought her to the living room. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "I ran into Got7 today, Mark's friends . I think they are gonna fight EXO.." I said. She widened her eyes. "Did they actually say that? They said they're going to fight them?" She asked. "But Mark doesn't want to be a part of it so they want us to help them. But not Sehee.." Shinyeong quickly took out her iPhone and dialled Sumin's number. "Hey, you and Taehyung come over now.." Then she hung up. 

In like 20 minutes they arrived. "WHats up?" Sumin asked. "Mark's friends came up to me and told me them and EXO are going to fight... Got7 wants us to join them." I said. Sumin thought for a moment. "We're in.." She said. "WHAT?!" 
"Ok, guys let me finish my sentence. We're in but we arent. Jungkook and Taehyung, go find them and say we're in. Ask them about the details and where its going to be then when we go there, we'll try and stop it.." 
"Wow, for once your plans work.." Taehyung said. "One more thing. They don't want Sehee noona to know. And also Mark had no part in this.." 

Jinyoung P.O.V

Got7 were at our hideout. *KNOCK KNOCK* I went to open the door and saw Jungkook and Taehyung. "Come in.." I said and opened the door. "So we talked about it with the rest of them. We're in.." Taehyung said. "Nice!" We all high fived them and then Mark showed up. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" We all stayed silent. "Don't tell me you guys agreed to this fight.." 
"Look, if they're trying to hurt you guys then we can help. I bet you Sumin and Shinyeong could beat them." 
"Guys this isn't a good idea.." Mark tried reasoning. "Alright! Its settled! We were going to go see them. They're probably at the bar. Lets go.." Jackson said. 

We brought Taehyung and Jungkook with us. Mark stayed behind. "Well well well. Look who it is. EXO...." JB said and smirked. "Where's your buddy Mark?" Kris asked. 

Taehyung P.O.V

"He doesn't know we came. But I know you guys jumped him and Sehee.." Sehun, Jungkook and I widened our eyes. Ok we didn't know that part. "First of all we were just after Mark. Why can't he leave Sehee alone? Kai got to her first.." Baekhyun said. "You guys act like shes some toy!" 
"Well, if you guys don't get Mark to leave her alone we will. You guys are going down..." Kris said. "You think you could beat us? We got BTS." 
"WHAT?!" Sehun shouted. "But even without BTS we could still beat you.." Jackson said. "Alright. If you think so. Meet at xxx's back alley.." They all agreed and we left. I felt a tug on my arm. I turned around and saw Sehun. "Are you really going to help Got7 fight EXO??" He asked worriedly. "Call Sumin, she'll tell you the real plan.." I whispered and left. 

Sumin P.O.V

*RING RING* I looked at my iPhone and saw Sehun's name. "Hello?" I answered. "Taehyung told me to call you since you made the plan. Are they really going to fight EXO?" Sehun asked. "Are you with them right now?" 
"Who, EXO? No I'm at Caribou.." 
"Ok, well we just needed to know the location. When we get their we're just going to try and stop the fight. We don't want any of this to happen. We're all tired of fights Sehun. You know what we've been through." I said. "Don't do this Sumin." 
"Sehun, we can stop this. We can make sure nobody gets hurt. Well not seriously hurt but better then bones breaking." 
"Does Sehee know?" He asked. "No, I'm hoping this plan goes well because I know she will go against this plan. Everyone will be fine." I tried reassuring him. "Ok. Never thought I'd say this but I t-trust y-you." 
"Don't strain yourself.." I said jokingly and hung up. 

 

Today was the day. The fight is going to begin. To be honest I don't see why they are even fighting. Sehee should choose who she wants. *KNOCK KNOCK* I went to the door and Shinyeong was there. "Youngjae called and said he was going to pick us all up.." I told her. Don't know how I did it. I got the whole crew to agree. Not the in laws and not Sehee. *RING RING* I looked at my iPhone and saw Sehee's name. "Ummm." I showed Shinyeong the phone. "Don't answer. She's going to ask to many weird questions and we're going to get confused because shes going to use big words and you're going to give away on what we're doing." She said really quickly. "Good point.." I pressed decline and slipped it in my pocket. 

Soon Got7 came to pick us and the other BTS members up to go. WHen we arrived EXO was already there. "Ready to get your kicked?" Jackson asked. 

Mark P.O.V

I was sitting alone at our house. Fidgeting with my fingers. I can't just let them fight alone. They need me. But I don't want to fight them. it. I got up and ran to the alley where they are fighting. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Wait!" I shouted and stepped forward. "Is this really happening? We're fighting because Kai is to much of a little and just can't accept the fact that Sehee loves Mark? And damn Kai, you are a ing wuss!! Bringing 10 other boys to help you fight? Be the real man and get over it. Sehee isn't meant for you. She loves Mark. Just like how she loved Seokjin. You can't have her and you can't force her. Or else that wouldn't be real love." Sumin said. "I don't care. When Seokjin died that was my chance to be with Sehee." Kai said. I rolled my eyes. "You just don't get it do you Kai? Now I'm going to say this real slow and loud so you know. OH SEHEE DOES NOT LOVE YOU AND SHE NEVER WILL!" I said. "Besides, after what you did why would she?" I heard Sumin mutter. Then I saw anger on Kai's face. Damnit Unni, we were this close to not having a fight. "AHHH!" Kai and the rest of EXO came charging towards us. "Here goes nothing.." I went after Suho first. I kicked his stomach and shoved him to the floor. We aren't going to break their bones. We just need them to realize they won't win against us. "MARK?1" I heard Got7 shout. I turn around for a quick second and see Mark join the fight. Then I went after Xiumin. He was very strong. I knocked him out. "OMO! I'm sorry !" I said. "WHy are you apologizing during a fight?" Unni asked. "STOP IT!!!!!!!!" A high pitched voice screamed. We stopped fighting and turned around to see Sehee. "Plain failed.." I muttered to Sumin. "Shut up.." 
"Oh my gosh Mark!" She cried and ran towards him. Kai beat him up pretty badly. We all ran to his side. "Mark.." 
"Sehee.." His eyes slowly shut. Jr and Jackson picked him up and we got into our vans to go to the hospital. 

At the hospital EXO decided to come with us. I know these guys. They're good people. The nurses took Mark and Sehee was left their crying. She was about to fall but Sumin and I caught her. "What were you doing there?" She asked. "Um.. We knew they were going to fight and we thought if we agreed to help Got7, we thought we could stop them.."
"Did Kai start this?" She asked. We both nodded. She stood up and wiped her tears. Then she walked over to Kai and punched him in the face. "You son of a ! What the hell is your problem!? Why did you drag them into a fight?! Just because I love Mark ?" 
"Sehee, please listen--" She didn't let Kai finish. "No Jongin you listen! If something bad happens to Mark then I will never forgive you!" Sumin and I pulled her away from Kai and had her calm down. 

15 minutes later the doctor came out. "Mark is going to be just fine. Bruised rib cage and broken nose but nothing serious. I heard hes a dance teacher so he won't be able to dance for a month." 

Sehee P.O.V

I widened my eyes. "He.. Won't be able to dance?" I asked. He nodded. "You can go see him if you'd like." 

I raced to Mark's room. He was awake and when he noticed my presents he smiled brightly at me .  "Oh my goodness are you alright???" I ran to him and hugged him. "Argh.." He groaned. "Omo, I'm so sorry Mark." 
"Its ok, I like your hugs." he said and smiled cheekily. I blushed and looked at my shoes. "So, anyway... I was wondering why they were fighting and why you were there?" I asked. "Well, I knew about the fight to begin with but I didn't want anything to happen so I tried stopping them but they still went through with it. I wasn't going to let my friends go down. They go down, I go down.." I nodded understandingly. "I know what you mean.." I=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? COMMENT!!!!??? Upvote? 

-asian12