40. a few years later

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

We all finished college and now we have our own jobs. Shinyeong and Sumin are vocal trainers for SM entertainment. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok are dance teachers under bighit entertainment. Jin is the owner of his Appa's company. Suga is a composer. Rap Monster is also working for his Dad's company. Taehyung is a vocal teacher under bighit entertainment and me? Well I'm Jin's secretary -_- He didn't want me taking any other jobs that would have other males working there. He thinks they're gonna flirt with me or whatever. But I agreed to because good payment and I get to spend the whole day with Jin. "Babe, time for my kiss.." Jin said and puckered his lips. I rolled my eyes and gave him a light peck. He makes me do this every hour. "So, have you talked to the crew in a while?" He asked. "Yeah I've talked to Sumin and Shinyeong. They love their job..." 
"Thats good, I talked to some of the guys and they seem like they are doing good. Since its been a while I invited them over. And the girls.." Jin said. 
"Really?! Thats great!!" 

 

When we arrived home. (Yes I live with Jin) I saw Sumin and Shinyeong there. "How'd you guys get in?" I asked suspiciously. "Thats not important, but we are taking you out missy!" Shinyeong said and then the both of them dragged me out to Sumin's car. "Where are we going?" I asked. They both ignored me and then Sumin drove off. 
When the car came to a stop I looked outside and we were at a beauty salon. What were we doing here? 
"Why are we here?" I asked again. More silence. 
When we walked in one of the ladies smiled at Shinyeong and Sumin. Do they know each other? Then Sumin whispered something in her ear and then she walked over to me. "Hi, I'm Jieun, you can call me Unni. I'll be doing your makeup.." Then she brought me over to a table and stool. "Do you know why I'm here?" She smiled at me and nodded. "They told me but I cannot tell you.." I sighed heavily and nodded. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

She's gonna be so surprised.." I said. "I know right? Should we check up on the guys?" Sumin asked. I nodded and then she pulled out her samsung galaxy S3. "Hey, how are the decorations?" 
(.............)
"Well you still got time. Call Shinyeong and I if you need more. We're taking her to the mall too.." 
(...........) 
"Okokok bye.." Then she hung up. "Whats going on?" I asked. "They need more time. Those dorks can't set up a decorations.." 
"She's done!" We look and see Sehee unni with her finished makeup. Sumin and I both dropped our jaws(HER MAKEUP LOOK) 
"Unni, you look amazing!!" We praised. 
"Thanks guys, but why am I here?" She asked for the billionth time. We ignored her question and payed Jieun. "Thanks for this Unni, see you soon.." Sumin handed her the money and we were off.
"Now where are we going?" 
"To the maaallll!!" I sang. 

"Ok, we'll be searching for a dress. A nice one ok?" Then we went our seperate ways to look. 

Sehee P.O.V

I'm getting nervous. WHy are they doing this? Then the two of them came back with arm fulls of dresses. "Try Shinyeong's first.." She handed me a pile of dresses and pushed me inside of the dressing room. "Are you serious Shinyeong? This isn't prom.." I said. 
"It looks nice though! But not the one.." They gave me another push and I went back to try on. 

"That one looks nice! You should buy it but not for tonight.." Shinyeong said. 
"I agree.." The two girls gave each other high fives and I went back to try on. 
"BIG NO NO!!" We all said in unison. 
"Shinyeong are you high?" Sumin asked. I chuckled at those two and went back to try. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Why did you give her so much pink?" I asked. "Pink is Jin's favorite color.." I said. 
Then Sehee walked out again with the last dress.

"I'd get it but not for tonight.." I told unni then handed her my stack. 

"Looks amazing!!" I praised. 
"No go change.." Shinyeong said. 

"Gosh Sumin, you picked a lot of dark dresses.." Sehee said. 
"Dark colored ones are more formal.." 
"Unni, we'll be right back, we're gonna go pick a dress that we both agree on.." Shinyeong said and dragged me away. 

"Why not a black one?" I whinned. 
"Unni, its a proposal not a funeral.." 
While we were looking Shinyeong and I reached for the same dress. 
"This one this one!!" We cheered. 
we brought it back to Sehee and she also loved it. 
*RING RING* I see Taehyung's name pop up. 
"Hello?"
"Babe, we need you to stall her. We're not done yet.." 
"How hard is it to set up decorations?" I whispered/ shouted. 
"Sorry!! Please stall!!" 
"Ok ok fine. Hurry up though!" I hung up and whispered to Shinyeong what happened..
"Uh Unni, how about Sumin and I look for dresses. You know for us?" 

(SUMIN'S DRESS)
"Of cource you would pick a dark one.." 
(SHINYEONG'S DRESS) 

Sehee P.O.V

WTF IS GOING ON!!??? 
"Ok, now we are going to the hair salon!!" Sumin cheered. We payed for our dresses and left. When we arrived the lady there seemed fimiliar with Sumin. She whispered something into her ear like Jieun and then she brought me to get my hair done. "I'm Minah, a friend of Sumin's..." 
"Lemme guess, you know why I am here right? And you can't tell me?" She laughed a bit and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you like it?" Minah asked. "Oh my gosh! Like it? I love it! Thank you so much!!" 
"Wow Unni, that hairstyle is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!" 
"Uhm we also need to get our hair done.." Shinyeong said. 

Sumin P.O.V

"So why are you guys getting your hair done?" Minah asked. "Our idiot friends don't know how to set up decorations so we have to stall.." I said. (SHINYEONG'S HAIR) 
"Wow thanks Unni! I love it!!" Then she went back to Sehee. 
(SUMIN'S HAIR)
"So Unni, how much do I owe you?" I asked and took out my wallet. 
"Don't worry about it. Its on me.." 
"Really? Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. "Just don't this dinner up ok?" She said. I nodded and then we left. *BEEP BEEP* Text from Taehyung. 
You can come now..

Geez about freaking time . We drove back and went to the garage first. "We need to change.." 

After we changed I threw a blind fold at Sehee. "Put it on.." I ordered. "Ok guys, whats going on?" She asked seriously. "I swear I didn't do anything bad. Just put it on.." She slowly put it on and we guided her outside
DAMN!! Shinyeong mouthed. They did a good job.. We saw the guys holding the signs. We faced Unni in our decorations and scurried to grab our signs. 
"Take it off Unni!!" Shinyeong called. 

Sehee P.O.V

I took the blindfold off and saw the group holding a Will you marry me sign. I gasped and covered my mouth with both of my hands. Then Jin comes out wearing a tux. Dang he looks good <3 
He went down on one knee. "Oh Sehee, we've known each other since we were babies, I've loved you since I was five years old. You were the most beautiful, kind, smart, funniest girl I've ever met. We've been through so much together and like, getting kidnapped, getting hospitalized, saving people. We make a great team and I wanna make you officially mine. Will you marry me?" A tear slipped out of my eye. I was so shocked, he wants to marry me? I, oh my god! I love you so much Jin!!  I  nodded furiously. "YAY!!!!!!" The crew cheered. I gave Sumin and Shinyeong hugs. "Thank you so much for spending your money on me. I love you guys.." 
"We love you too Unni.. Congrats.." They both said. 

For the rest of the night we had a nice dinner that my boyfriend I mean fiance made, gonna have to get use to calling him my fiance. It was delicious!! And we all stayed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. This couldn't be anymore perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its not the end yet!! You guys loved it so much I have to continue it a little bit longer. 
That proposal though<333
I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to Subscribe, Comment and upvote. Same deal as before. 4+ comments I will double update!! And I'm a little sad about the poll. Did some of you not like the couples? 

-asian12