35

Boys In Luv

A/N 
As promised I will update again because you gave me 4 more comments. Nice job guys!! I hope you guys enjoy this one and 
I will try and do a story similar to this if you guys enjoyed
It so much:))

Taehyung P.O.V

"Its been an hour! Is she alright??" I said frustratedly. 
"Hyung, calm down. She'll make it out.." Jungkook tried to comfort me. 
"I shouldn't have let her take it for me.. I should be in there not her. I should've been the one who got shot!!"
"Hey! Stop it. She's gonna come out of there good as new. Ok? Have some faith.." Shinyeong said. 

"Baek Sumin's relatives?" The doctor came in. 
"Yes? Is she alright?" Mr. Baek asked. The doctor gave us a big smile. That must be a good sign right? 
"She's perfectly fine. She's a fighter, that  one.  We were able to get all the bullet fragments out. She's awake if you wanna see her. But not all of you. Only a few at a time.."
"Thank you so much!!" I said and bowed several times. 
"Mr. Baek you and your boys should go first.." Sehee said. He nodded and went inside.
I sighed in relief. She's alright.. Thank god.. 

Sumin P.O.V

Holy crap.. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the lighting. When I fully opened my eyes I saw my Appa and brothers looking down at me. 
"You're awake?" 
"Mmm Yup.. Am I in the hospital?" I asked. 
"No, you're at home because we totally didn't let you go to the hospital after getting shot.." Sungi said sarcastically. 
"Wow, all of my kids are so sarcastic.." Dad said and smiled. 
"Just like Mom.." I muttered. 
"What was that??" 
"Appa, Mom came to me in a dream. And lately I've been hearing her voice. Is that weird?" I asked. He shook his head. 
"You just miss her thats all..." 
"So Dad, mind telling us about Im Yoon ho?" Sungi asked. 
"He was friends with your Umma and I. He liked her, she liked me. I liked her. SO we got together and Yoon ho got mad. Thats why he killed her. I thought he would come after me but no he went after your Umma. Dumb logic but whatever.. He's psycho." 

After talking with them for a few minutes the girls came in. And may I say they looked like straight up zombies. Well not that I look any better. 
"Hey guys.. I guess its safe to say I'm a total badass.." I said jokingly. 
"Sumin, this isn't funny! You just got shot!" Sehee said worriedly. 
"I know I did Unni, remember? It went through my body so I think I remember.. But come on, I am a badass I mean I survived a gun shot.." 
"Yeah you are Unni, but do you know how scared we were?! Taehyung almost went crazy!!" 
"Where is he?? Is he alright? I wanna see him!" 
"Ok ok ok ok ok I'll call him in.." Shinyeong said and went to the door. 
"She wants to see you.." Then I see Taehyung run through and give me a hug. 
"Ahh, it hurts.."
"Omo! Sorry sorry! I was just so worried about you.."
"We're gonna go..." The girls said and left. 
"I'm so so so so so so sorry!!" He said and took my hands. 
"I know.. I'm sorry I misunderstood. She kissed you.."
"No no you have every right to be mad at me. Do you know how scared I was when you fell into my arms? And when you shut your eyes..."
"I'm sorry for scaring you. I didn't want you to get hurt.." I said. 
"So you would rather take the bullet for me? Don't you ever do that again, ok? We almost lost you.." 
"Well if I left then at least I was able to save you.." 
"No don't say that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you died because of me.." Taehyung said and kissed my forhead. 
"I wouldn't have died because of you. I would have died because of Yoona.. By the way what happened to them?" I asked. 
"Well the guys stayed back and waited for the cops to come.. So they are in custody now.." 
"Thats good.. I can't believe I got hospitalized twice with such short time.." I said. 
"I know! You always put your life on the line to protect us.."
"Well Taehyung, thats what family do. They protect each other. I would take a bullet for you guys any day.." 
"I love you for that Sumin.. Then he slowly leaned his face towards mine. 
"Anything you wanna say to me?" He whispered huskily. 
"I love you my stupid boy.." Then he finally pressed his lips on to mine. I could feel him smile through the kiss. 
"Hey, Dad and I are gonna-- OH MY GOD I"M SORRY!!!!!!!" Sungmin said and left. 
"Oh my god! He saw us.." I said and hid my face. "Aww you look so cute when you're embarrassed!" Taehyung said and pulled me close to him. 
"Hi sorry to interupt, but we will need to keep you here for a few weeks for testing.." The doctor said. 
"Ok thank you so much doc..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update.. I need sleep... And I need to finish the drama 'I hear your voice.' For sure I'll update tomorrow !
Subscribe? 
Comment? If I get more comments I will do a long update.
Upvote?

-asian12

Our leading male characters.

Our little badass Sumin :))

Our sweet Maknae Shinyeong

Our caring Unni: Sehee!