23

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

{The next day) What the hell was that!? All of the sudden....it doesn't make sense! He isn't like that, i keep telling myself that. But it's all too real. I see them together walking with each other and JungKook smiling. I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have so much trust in him...I loved him.

"Shinyeong-ah...should we just ditch today, I mean you look so heart broken....kaja" Sumin unni brings me out the door and all of us leave school, to the clubouse.

Inside I go straight to the fridge to grab a bottle of water and go back to the living room. As I head back I step on a shirt. The one JungKook was wearing over the weekend, I missed him even more. Out of anger I just threw it across the room and cursed at it like a crazy person. Sehee unni quickly came and calmed me down. We sat together on the sofa, my head was in her lap as she my hair to calm me down.

"Shinyeong-ah...mianhae.." She kep repeating that to me.

"no...you did nothing wrong unni. You never do."

"Well I did just skip school if you didn't noticed.." She said worriedly. I laughed at her. My eyes were starting to droop and I totally out.

I heard screaming but I was in the dark and I didn't know who it was. I kept looking around me but it was pitch black. I was running everywhere but it was endless darkness.

"Shinyeong!!!!!" People kept on screeching my name, but I didn't know who it was. I closed my eyes and crouched down, I used my hands to cover my ears. I rocked back and forth thinking that it would stop. When I opened my eyes again everything was in color now, only I saw the Bangtan guys and my unnis each strapped onto the own individual chair. They screaming my name out. I scanned the line of my beloved family in pain but I didn't find JungKook anywhere. Then on the very end I saw him and Hyorin walking hand in hand smiling. JungKook kicked and tortured all of them. I ran towards him but I ran into something. I kept on trying to run but there was a glass wall infront of me. I couldn't get around so I started pounding against the glass and screaming. Then Hyorin came up to me leaving only glass in between us. She started saying things to me I could'nt understand except the word: elimination.

I gasped and woke up. ...it was a dream. That was so scary.I look around the room to find Jimin looking at me. (Read Jimin's foreward if this might not make sense.)

"Sehee and Jin went to go buy groceries, Sumin and the guys are playing video games...I stayed" He told me. I put my hands to my face and feel my hands getting wet. I was crying...I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Are you okay though? I tried waking you up but you kept on crying."

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream.."

"Can I ask what it was about?"

"maybe later...umm Oppa?"

"Mm?"

"JungKook wouldn't do this because he likes her right?"

"I don't know....maybe he would" My heart sank and I just nodded my head.

"So the guys and unni are playing video games?"

"Yeah did you want to go play?"

"No...their too noisy" Jimin laughed like 'you are too'. He came and sat by me, then reached out to give me a hug.

"Stay strong Shinyeong-ah, I hope you can find someone you truly love.." He got up and left with a sigh. What was that for? All of the sudden I get a call from Jin oppa.

"Yeobsayo?"

"Yah Shinyeo/ the guys/ hospital/ come right now!/////JungKook!" Then he hung up. What? What is going on!? The phone kept breaking the conversation.

"You guys! We need to go right now!!!" i yell. I grab my jacket and run to car. JungKook? Is he hurt? Hospital...?

Sehee P.O.V

As we walk back to the clubhouse our hands full with grocery bags we spot JungKook crossing the street with Hyorin. FML.

"Jin looklook it's them! Their going to the cafe!" I pointed and we walk faster up to them. But the walking sign turned red when we tried to cross so we stopped. Hyorin and JungKook were still walking! Cars were still zooming by. ....

"JungKook-ah!!" Jin repeats to try and make him stop.

"Yahhh!!!! Jeon JUNGKOOK!!!!!" I scream. But he ignored us. Then one car started honking as he neared towards them.

"JUNKOOK!!!!!!!!" Jin yelled. The last thing I saw was Hyorin pushing him towards the car and ran off to side.

Me and Jin ran over JungKook who lying on the ground soul-less. kkkk I'm screwed, Jin grabs the driver and starts punching him. Then he grabs Hyorin and shoves her off to the side and was about to kick her.

"Oppa we don't have time for that! Call an ambulence right now!!!!!" Jin quickly dials the numbers. JungKook's head was bleeding, too much! Then I heard sirens and they took him to the hospital.

Hyorin P.O.V

I got my chance to get closer with him as his new girlfriend. I'll make him the happiest person in the world after all his little friends were gone, but if i started this relationship now wouldn't it hit Hyuna even more? Luckily our little situation is going to be life threatening. Elimination, Start.....

Sumin P.O.V

In the car Jimin kept glancing in the mirror at Shinyeong with a worried look. She was twiddling her thumbs and mumbling words that someone didn't die. I grab her hand reassuring her that it's ok. I hope... But after the JungKook thing I have been thinking a lot about it lately. JungKook loved her so much like they were always together....it just doesn't add up. Maybe he did it for a reason, he must have.

At the Hospital~

At the front desk we spot a woman working there.

"Annyheosayo, can you please lead us to the patient Jeon JungKook?" She looked on her clip-board.

"Jeon JungKook is not not available at the moment."

"Why? Why please tell me!" Shinyeong cries.

"He is currently under-going a blood tranfer." The woman told us.

"Thank you..." I say. We all wait in the waiting room. Shinyeong is bawling her eyes out, I feel so bad. Sehee finds us and runs over to us.

"Shinyeong Shinyeong! Come here comeeeee! before he falls back asleep!"Shinyeong wipes her tear and runs over to his bed. I follow her inside. Inside the room is JungKook lying there with a bandage wrapped around his head. He fell back asleep.

"What happen?!" I gasp.

"He got into a car accident. The doctor said that he might lose his memory due to the crash.." Sehee carefully explains.

"He might what!?" Shinyeong yells.

"Shinyeong he told me to tell that he was sorry. I don't know what he meant...." It clicked, my brain figured it out.

"He's sorry beause he was trying to get close with her to figure out why she was doing this." I blurted. They both turned their heads and widened their heads.

"Unni.....you knew?"

"No I just figured it out....but now we have to wait until he wakes up."

 

 

Woahh! JungKook is doing this for Shinyeong?

But now the accident! He is okay but will his

Memory be gone forever? Hyorin is being a

really bad "girlfriend". Don't you hate her?

Upvote? Subscribe? Comment? We recieved

great feedback and thanks for reading! Keep

updated to find out more!!!