After

Boys In Luv

Sunhee P.O.V

I ran all the way home. I hate this. I hate Suga, I hate Suk-Chul, I hate all of my aunts and Uncles. I hate Yerin. I hate them all!! I ran to my room and started sobbing. Why? Why did this have to happen? Mom.... She's gone and now I'm stuck here.... With them... 
Or maybe I don't have to be stuck here. Maybe theres another way. I slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed our sharpest knife and made my way back upstairs to the bathroom. Theres no reason to live anymore. I brought the knife to my stomach and pushed it inside of me. I immidiately fell to the floor and see blood poddles. Goodbye Mom. I'll see you in the after life.... My eyes slowly started to close and soon I was out

Suk-Chul

Everyone decided to come over. "I'll go check on Sunhee.." I said. I went to her room but she wasn't there. Hm, thats strange. I went to the bathroom. When I opened the door it felt like something was against it. I pushed harder and when I got through I see blood on the floor and Sunhee is unconsious. I widened my eyes. "Dad.." I said softly. "DAD!!!!" I shouted really loud. Everyone came rushing upstairs to see. "Oh my god... SUNHEE!!" Dad pushed me away. "Kids don't look!!" Dad said. "I-Is she d-dead?" Jinkyung asked. I nodded. Tears were rolling down my cheek and Hosook pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry.." She said. Auntie Shinyeong called 911 and the ambulance came. "Son, do you know what happened?" A police officer asked me. "We had just gotten back from my Moms trial, I went to check up on her and I saw blood and a knife next to her." I started crying again. "I'm sorry.." He patted my shoulder and walked away. Sunhee.. Why? Why would you do this??!! I felt a pair of soft hands settle on mine. I looked up and it was Hosook. Then she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Everything will be alright Suk-Chul. We're here for you.." Then she pulled me into a long hug. I hugged her really tight. "Why? Why would she commit suicide?" I cried. "I don't know.." She rubbed my back soothingly. 

 

Suga P.O.V

After I finished talking to the police I went over to Suk-Chul. Hosook saw and she released the hug. "Son, I'm so sorry.." 
"Why did she do it??" He cried. Instead of answering him I hugged him. Thats what he needed right now. A hug. 

We decided to go to Taehyung and Sumins house because my house was being investigated. The kids were in Yerin's room while the adults were downstairs in the living room. "Are you alright?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head. Suddenly I felt tears streaming out of my eyes. "Why? Why did she do it?" I wanted to cry before but I couldn't cry in front of Suk-Chul so I held it in. "Maybe she did it because o Jae Hwa. You saw how sad Sunhee was when they said Jae Hwa was guilty. Her lies got to Sunhee and thats why she thought you didnt love her..." Shinyeong said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short!! I shouldnt even be writing! I was being sneeky for you guys!! 

She's dead... Keep reading to figure out how the others feel about it.

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12