20

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

I looked through the crack of the door and got the news! 

"Guyguyguys!!! Yah! Listen, Sehee and Jin can be together. Official!!!" Everyone cheered from the waiting room and screamed.

"Jincha? Your not lying right?" Rapmonster asked.

"Oppa why would I lie about something so important?"

"Well you lied to Jin about the arr-" I punched him arm.

"It was a promise I had to keep...." Sumin opened the doors and ran in.

When I walked in I saw Sehee and Sumin holding hands. I walked over too and grabbed her right hand, I held it tightly and cried. 

"Omo yah maknae why are you crying?" Sehee asked worriedly? "Are you sick too?!" 

"No....just I feel overwhelmed about how you probably feel...I mean-"

"Yah maknae what are you trying to say?" Sumin's patience heightened.

"I 'm just glad it's over with now." I say with a smile and lean in for a hug. Sumin soon joins in too and all of us stayed like this for a good 3minutes until I heard Taehyung brake the silence.

"Hey are you guys done? Aisshhh girls are so mewmehheww" He started making funny noises along with which he calls girl moves and waves his arms around 'like a girl'. We broke the hug.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! You ruined the mood, ayeee pabo-yah."Sumin walked up to him and grabbed him by the ear and went to the waiting room. Ohhh ...I thought, Taehyung you better be careful from now on.

I got off the bed and scurried over to the guys after they gave Sehee hugs. Lastly Jin gave her the greatest smile and the tightest hug.

I walked out the room with the guys and into the waiting room. I felt like I just breathed in a big gulp of fresh air. The best feeling in the world. Knowing that the people most important to you are ok. I smiled as I sat down.

"Why are you smiling?" J-Hope asks

"Yeah we just got done seeing your sick friend and you smile???" Jimin said sarcasticly. I just shook my head.

"It's just good to find things will be ok now."

"Yeah that's the way to go! But there is still the rumours and crap floating around" Sumin said. Damn it Sumin, I was in a good mood.

Jin P.O.V

Inside after everyone left I smiled and walked over to the right side of the bed and leaned in for a nice long tight hug. My shirt began to feel wet and I let go to find Sehee crying. I wiped her tears streaming down her face and wrapped my arms around her fragile body. I her hair telling her it's over and that we can be happy again.

"Oppa I missed you so much, I'm so sorry for not telling, I was trying to protect you, and my parents put me in the arranged marr-"

I cut her off. "Nono...everything is done now I understand." She nodded and I began her hair again. Her hair was perfect, the nice brown color and soft. I let go of her and peered into her eyes.

"Oppa? Is there something wrong? Yah I know I look pretty crappy right now but I'm in the hospital...You don't have to stare..." She frowned.

"Pabo..." She looked at me weird.

"I'm not looking at you because you may look weird but because I think your the most beautiful person in the world. Your everything to me and that's all that matters." I kiss her sweet lips and feel her arms wrap around my abdomen.

This is great. The feeling is great. My friends are always here to support me. And most of all, Sehee is mine forever now. 

Sehee P.O.V

My arms fall and our kiss breaks. I let go and fell back into the bed. I was so tired and needed some rest. 

"Oppa I really need some rest, I'm really dizzy. And go hang out with the others! They are so noisy...and can you go get my parents for me?" 

"Okay, but I'm coming back though I can't leave you alone in your condition..." Jin said worriedly

"Yahh I'm fine!" I gave him a weak smile and gestured my hand for him to go. He shut the door quietly behind him.

~10 minutes Later~

*knockknock* I awoke from my quick nap and asked who it was. My parents just opened the door and sat next to me.

"How is our baby doing?" They asked.

"I'm doing better than before, where's Sehun?" 

"He went home after seeing you the first time, I guess he felt bad before for not trying to help you." My father explains.

"Honey we are so sorry for doing this dumb act of ours, we didn't mean to hurt you. We didn't mean any of this." My mother gets teary eyed.

"It's ok. You are still my parents after all." I accepted and gave them a hug. When I reached out for my dad he pulls me in hard.

"Appa? Are you okay..?" I hear him sobbing and sniffling. "Apuji.." I tried letting go but he held me tighter.

"I'm so sorry, my poor child....I won't bear to see you like this anymore..." My eyes water and slowly drip down the hills of my cheeks. He lets me go and we made eye contact. "I'll never do you wrong again! I-I Love you Sehee-ah" I grab him right back and now my eyes were streaming with warm tears. My mother joins us and we stay together in each others arms for the longest time. Then I stopped and fell asleep tears still dripping from my face.

"We'll be back Sehee-ah, we just need to go run some errands." My mother my cheeks and wipes my tears. I was still zoned out from the dizziness and from crying so much. I heard the door close and some footsteps leaving ot the door. After that I completely drifted to sleep.

~ 3 Hours Later~

I blinked 4 times and felt arms locked around my waist. 

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and pushed him off....*thud* I felt a sharp pain in my wrists from the stitches I got, then I got up and ran for the door while holding my wrist with my hand. The blood was dripping as I ran, I was moving too much and the stitches ripped. Oh ! I thought. I tried turning the knob but I was in so much pain. I heard some grunts of the person making his way towards me.....!!! The blood just kept on drainging out of my wrists, owieeee....! I just screamed out of anger and how scared I was. I didn't know who it was!! What if he was trying to kidnap me? I just couldn't turn the knob. Then the arms wrapped around me again. This time I was screaming for my life.

I started to wail and swinging my arms to try and hit him. But he started saying stuff, I don't know what though because I was screaming like crazy.

"Calm Down! It's me, it's me shhhhh It's me! Stop! Your just hurting youself! It's ME JIN!" I immediately stopped and he let go.

"Jin......I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else..." I looked at his face and I saw a bloody nose and a little bruise on his cheek. I think I elbowed him a couple times in the face.

"Aishh, you crazy girl! Have you lost your mind!!?" Jin wiped his nose with his sleeve and looked down at my wrists. "Aiggoooo you really have..." He walked up to me and picked me up bridal style. 

"O-oppa...I can walk just go get a nurse." He just ignored me and then layed me carefully on the bed. He left the room without speaking and came back with a nurse. 

"Omo! What happen here!?" The nurse asked us.

"Well the story is kinda embarrasing...." I told her.

Sumin P.O.V

Jin stayed with Sehee at the hospital. I hope they are ok. All of us just went over to our clubhouse and hung out there for the rest of the day, until Sehee gets discharged. J-Hope, RapMonster, and Suga were playing Fuzball against V,Jimin, and JungKook. They were so noisy! Shinyeong and I were just talking about our lovelifes and the past:

"Yah unni! Remember in 7th grade that boy I would always talk about! He was so dreamy and cool.. oooooo DAEBAK!" Shinyeong gives a thumbs up.

"I think he's already taken by now!" I smirked. Shinyeong gave me a little slap on the arm and laughed. Me and Shinyeong were always thecrazy- mofos while Sehee unni was always there to calm us down. 

"And your already taken!" I told her. 

"Yeahhh but you know you can never really forget you first love...." She smiled and twiddled her thumbs....Aigoo maknae what am I going to do with you? I thought.

"And I never forgot mine either!" Shinyeong raised her right eyebrow.

"I thought that you said you always forget the past?!" Shinyeong exclaimed.

"But he was my FIRST LOVE! How can I forget him!? You didn't!!" 

"Well unni your motto is Forget And Never Forgive..." I flicked her in the forehead and she gave a little yelp. 

"Aiishh!!" She rubs her forehead and slaps my arm again.

"Hahahahahahahaha" I begin to laugh. Just then the guys finish their game and sit down in the lounge room where we were. Shinyeong and I immediately stop our laughter and calm down. Then V manages to sqeeze his between Me and Shinyeong. He squirms in pushing Shinyeong to the side towards JungKook. 

"Yah! You could've went to the other side! You know AROOUUNNDDD?" Shinyeong squeals at V.

"AyyE! I'm older than you! Treat me like it!" V argues back. Oh geez I should probably break it up but their just too funny!

"What are you guys fighting about?!" Sehee says as she sits down with Jin. Shinyeong automatically stops and sits back down.

"Unni you got discharged?" I managed to say.

"Yeah after I got new stitches and I was more stable they allowed me to go back home." Sehee explained.

"You got new stitches? Why! They were just healing!" 

"Umm it's a really dumb story..I'll tell you later." Sehee blushed.

"Well it's the weekend now you guys! What should we do?" RapMonster asks us.

"Well its raining outside, I don't really know if you WANT to do something. Instead we'll just spend the night here? Sound good?" 

"Yeah that sounds fine. Except I didn't leave extra clothes last time we came here." JungKook said.

"Yah JungKook! How can you forget! I mean we always have extra clothes!" J-Hope said.

"Yeah just borrow mine..." Shinyeong said.

"Umm I don't know they won't fit.." JungKook replied fast.

"Gwechana I have baggier clothes too. They should fit." Shinyeong stood up and walked out of the room to retrieve them.

"What should we do you guys?!" I changed the subject.

"Truth or Dare with the spin the bottle style?" Jimin suggests.

"Yeah that's sounds like a good idea, better than nothing." Suga agreed.

We all got washed up and made some late nights snacks and I grabbed the bottle. When I come sit down I see JungKook is a really tight shirt, I start to laugh. 

"Don't Laugh.....Shinyeomg said this was the biggest shirt she had..." JungKook said embarrassed.

"Yeah..." Shinyeong winked at me. lol she is sucha joke... wooowwww Shinyeong....

I set down the bottle and sit in V's lap. He wrapps his long arms around me and buries his face into my hair.

"So? Who want's to go first?" 

 

WootWoot! So Sehee is ok but what about all these rumours still going around at school about Shinyeong? And What are the guys planning for their Truth or Dare game? Read to find out the rest of the story and comment what you think!

-----> Kpopluvercx