13

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

Normally I would've punched him but talking about my Mom was too much. I took his lunch and dumped it on his body. "Ahh!! HOT HOT HOT!!" He shrieked. Then I ran away to the rooftop. When I got there I held my knees and began to cry. How dare he say that? I hated that everyone knew about my Mom's death because my parents were famous for the hotels they own. I hated that the police still couldn't find the killer. I hated that the killer is still lurking around. I hated that everyone pitied my brothers and I. I hate everyone! 
"Sumin ah~" I look up and see the girls. They walk over to me and give me a hug. "What did he say?" I explained everything to them and they were shocked. We all knew Taecyeon was a total douche but we never thought he'd say something like that... 
The girls finally got me back to the canteen. All the guys gave me worried looks. Wait.. Where's V? "Where's V?" I asked. They all looked away awkwardly. "Where's V?" I asked with a stern voice. "He's at the Principals office..." J-Hope said. I widened my eyes. "What for?" 
"When he saw you run out crying he went over to Taecyeon and started to be the crap out of him." Jungkook explained. I ran to the principal's office with everyone following close behind. When we arrived V had already walked out, once he saw us he pulled me into a tight hug. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "The question is are YOU alright.. Are you gonna get punished?" He nodded. "What do you have to do?" I asked. "I have to stay after school for this whole week and clean the practice room." 
"I'm sorry V... I shouldn't have talked to him.." 
"No you just wanted to see who was starting the rumors.. And what Taecyeon said was out of line." V said. 

 

V P.O.V

Stupid Taecyeon... Hurting my Sumin. Stupid Principal Jung making me stay after school. "Kim Taehyung, you know the way to the practice room. Once you're done come to my office." I nodded and bowed. When I walked in I saw................................................................ "SUMIN?!" She smiled and me and waved. I walked over to her and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Duh, I'm gonna help you so it gets done faster." I smiled at her and hugged her tighter. "You're the best you know that.." She giggled and nodded. Then we began cleaning. "You know.. This would be more fun. With some music." Sumin said and turned music on her phone. 

After we finished cleaning we sat down and leaned our backs against each other.. "We did a great job.." I said and we high fived each other. Then I laced my fingers with hers. "What are you doing V?" She asked. "Call me Oppa." I said. She shook her head. "Shinyeong and Sehee don't call you guys Oppa." 
"She calls Jungkook Oppa." I stated. 
"Thats because Jungkook is her boyfriend." 
"Are you saying if I were your boyfriend then you'd call me Oppa?" I asked.
"Well yeah I guess.." I wanted to laugh because she didn't get that I indirectly asked her out. 
"Sumin, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. 
"Are you only asking me because you want me to call you Oppa.??" I turned around which made Sumin fall on to my lap. "Aish V! What are you doing." SHe was about to get up but I pulled her back down. "I'm serious Sumin. Since 8th grade I've always had feelings for you." I finally confessed! She smiled brightly at me and hugged me. "Of cource I will!" I hugged her tighter. "Best day ever.." I whispered. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

When I arrived home I had the biggest smile on my face. Did that just really happen?? "Why are you smiley?" Dad asked. "Reasons... Just reasons.." I said happily and skipped away to my room. 

The next day V and I came to school together. "Lemme guess... You guys are dating now?" Rap Mon asked. We both nodded. "Ahh!! Congrats!" Shinyeong and Sehee said. Then we went to homeroom. As we walked in Taecyeon walked up to me but V blocked his way. "Don't come any closer to her." V said coldly. 
"I have something to tell her." 
"What is it?" I asked. 
"I can't talk about it here.." He said. 
"Whatever it is you can say it in front of the whole crew." V said. 
"What is it for?" I asked. I saw his eyes shift to Shinyeong and I got it. "Everyone sit down.." I said to them. They all gave me worried looks. "Go, I'll be finee." I reassured them. V kissed my temple and sat down. "Here..." Taecyeon said and handed me a piece of folded paper. I opened it up and widened my eyes. "She's the one starting rumors?" I asked. Taecyeon nodded and walked away. "Oh my god..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHAHA Cliffhanger!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-Asian12- Sorry if this update was short and boring.