21

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

Back to school after our fun at the clubhouse. Damn it...but the good things were never meant to last! All of us walk in our little group in a line from the left end to the right we stand Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, JungKook, Shinyeong, Sumin, V, Jin, Me, and then RapMonster. My wrists feel better and my ankles are fine too, it's just school is just a freaking playground. All these kids running around and trampling over each other. I seriously don't want another set of stitches! In the building we walk and then all of the sudden a bunch of students I have never met just run up to me out of know where. All the guys and Sumin came to try and rescue me but the crowd was too large. Shinyeong already went ahead to her classroom because her first hour isn't the same as ours.

"Omo it's that girl that got into and arranged marriage!" One shouted.

"Your parents are crazy!"

"Yah if I were you I would've beat his ! I'm not a wimp like you are!"

"I know! Your so weak!!!" They started reaching down at my wrists and ankles, all of my cuts and bruises. They were trying to reach out and touch me...wtf!!!?

"STOPP!!!!" I screamed. All the people surrounding me started to walk away slowly and the guys and Sumin quickly came up to me.

"Unni! Are you okay?!" Sumin asks worriedly.

"Yeah it's just, they were calling me weak and a wimp because I couldn't fight back..."

"Jagiya....don't listen to what they say because they don't know what you've been through." Jin reassured me.

"Did Shinyeong already leave?"

"Yeah, she left before the crazy stuff happened." JungKook replied. We walked by Shinyeong's first hour and we saw her staring out the window with Taecyeon trying to get her attention. Stay strong Maknae! Taecyeon was fidgeting with her notebook and tapping her pencil on her desk. Aiggoooo he's basically asking for attention. JungKook just walked away silently to the classroom. He was mad.....

In the classroom JungKook was already in his spot looking at the ceiling, thinking.

"Don't think too hard, school hasn't started yet." Jin pats his shoulder. The torture begins..........During class I nudge Jin.

"What is it?" Jin asks.

"The rumors...Shinyeong told me to tell you guys...It's apparently Hyorin. We don't have any classes with her but it seems to be her. I guess because why would Taecyeon lie about her. Especially her, right?" I tell him.

"It seems like it, but we'll figure it out later don't worry we don't leave anyone in the dark." Jin tells me and takes my hand in his. He gives it a light squeeze and smiles.

DINGDINGDING~~~~

So first hour is done but the worst has still yet to come, second period.

Sumin P.O.V

YES! Mrs.Kim's class is over....thank god! I have to freaking start off the day with her, at least Shinyeong doesn't get her. Oh right Shinyeong. I race down the hall with V to Shinyeong's classroom. I see her walking towards us giving us a wave. Then she smiled instantly at the sight of JungKook and then walked with him to our next period. They were laughing and joking around. But up ahead I see this dark figure watching them closely at their every movements, like she was a freaking scanner or some . I tapped V's shoulder and I pointed secretly to the figure. V understood and I speed walked my way over to the area where the person was standing. He/She had short hair; Hyorin, a girl; Hyorin, and it was Hyorin...wtf it is her...I have to tell the guys now! I raced back to the classroom and gathered everyone up.

"Yah! You guys listen ok...." I told them everything I saw and that it was true! It is Hyorin.

"Hey you guys!" Hyuna came up to us twirling her hair with her ugly wrinkly fingers.

"Ew..." Shinyeong mumbled. We immediately broke our small group and spaced out to our own desks.

"Just sit down class is about to start." Suga said annoyed.

We all sat down in our desks. I plumped myself into my seat and yawned. My mouth opened wide and I closed my eyes shut. When I opened them V was staring right at me.

"What, I'm tired~~~...!!!" I whined and frowned.

"Aiggoooo your so cute!" He did his chessy smile and pinched my cheek. I rested my head on his chest and made myself comfy. *SLAP* I awoke to the sound of our teacher slamming the ruler against his desk. SHHIITT someone's on his period. Lordy, look I know you might be having a bad day but don't ruin it for us! I mean it's already hell coming here... V told me to look at him as he gently fixed my hair and then BAM! He gave me a quick peck on the lips, he bit his lip and smiled again. I blushed with a blank expression on my face, like wtf just happened. A little bit later I kept on hearing my name but I was zoned out because that kiss was so sudden.

"Baek Sumin! Come up here and show your work please!!?" Mr.Lee asked sternly.

"Um, I don't have the answer yet...I'm not ready." Then V slides a piece of paper into my hand and winks.

"Actually I just finished." I walk up to the board and began copying the work down.

"Sumin that is the correct answer please sit back down again." As I sat back down I gave V a high-five and then hug him.

"Thanks for saving me babe" I whispered.

"Anytime Jagiya"  Taehyung replied. Across the room I see Shinyeong and Sehee giving me a thumbs up. We exchanged looks like we're sending messages across to each other. We started mouthing to words:

Sehee- 'How did you get the answer!?'

Me- 'Unni I thought you were the smart one!?'

Shinyeong- 'Anyway but how did YOU get the answer?!'

DINGDINGDING~~~~

I told them my little encounter with Taehyung at lunch and they squealed and cringed with waves of feels.

Shinyeong P.O.V

At lunch we all had a good time and ate our lunches. I went to throw away my carton of milk and tray, but when I came back the guys were staring at me weird.

"What?"

"You got a little/" Slap! J-Hope smacked Jimin on the side of the head and smiled at me.

"You guys are acting weird..."

"Look at me." JungKook ordered me. So I did. I turned my head and he started giggling.

"What is it?! Is it my face because I've had to live with this my entire life and/" JungKook kisses me when I was talking. I immediately back out and open my eyes wide. i feel my cheeks burning and turning red.

"What was that for....especially in front of THEM!?"

"You had a milk-stache, ayyyee pabo!" JungKook told me.

"Well you could've just wiped it off or told me?!"

JungKook reaches over to whisper in my ear: "It's not fun like that.." A huge wave of shivers crawl all over my body and I laugh.

"You guys are weird!" Suga interupts.

"Oppa your just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend, did you want me to set you up with my older sister?" I quickly said. I got up to go to the bathroom really quick and I hear RapMonster talking to Suga.

"What the heck Suga!"

"But hyung she really my feelings, and plus she asked me if I wanted to go out with her sister!!" hahaha they are so funny.

In the bathroom I washed my hands and splashed my face with ice cold water to keep my face from turning red. Then another girl walks in. I bow and tried to leave but she grabbed my arm from keeping me to go any further. I turn around to take a good look at her face.

"Hyorin...you.."

"Yeah what about me? I guess you and your little pesty friends figured it out. Me. That i'm the one starting this. Well congrats, on nothing. I can get away with it in the end and you'll have nothing to prove it was me. I'm warning you now though, you just be careful..or else everything you love and even who you love will be gone forever."

She lets go and I walk away. Her words still ringing crystal clear in my ears. Back in the lunch room I see the group. I just brush it off and walk towards them again with a smile on my face but a sunken feeling in my stomach. What does she mean by 'gone forever'?

At the end of the day we all meet up and walk back home. My house, JungKook's and J-Hope's house were the farthest so we were always the last ones left to walk home. Luckily my house arrives first so I'm not the last one walking home. But JungKook is....well he is the Golden Maknae so I put a lot of trust in to him. When I reach my house I press in the code and the gates open, I give JungKook a quich kiss and a really tight hug. I don't know why but I felt like something is going to happen but I shrug it off.

"Yahh hurry uppp" J-Hope whined while pretending to be disgusted. I finally let go and almost fall.

"Are you okay?" JungKook asks worriedly.

"Yeah just go home safe.." I say bye and shut the gates. Then this cringing feeling tightens in my stomach...am I hungry? no.... Do I need to use the bathroom? no...that's not it either. Whatever...

Hyorin P.O.V

That must of scared her I bet. The look in her eyes told me she was terrified. I think she knew what I meant by saying that her loved ones would be gone forever, actually I should've been meaner. Damn it, i'm regretting stuff I didn't say now. Aigoo look at the weak little maknae Shinyeong, she'll become my first target. Sehee almost died which would've made my job way easier but this situation just did.

*FlashBack*

"Hyorin I need you to do something for me...." Hyuna tells me. "Look I know that both of us hate those girls but why don't we work together? I can pay in cash, if you want." She smirked and we made a deal.

*End Of Flashback*

I can't believe she's that stupid that she would pay me to destroy the girls because I can just use her as a way to get out of trouble. Such a idiot, it was worth the extra money though even if I was already planning on destoying them. I hated them ever since I can remember. They were childhood friends, i watched them from afar in jealousy and hatred. My parents knew them before their parents did. But the those wicked Bangtan Boy's parents sued my parents of their company because of pure jealousy that our company was much larger. But ever since they sued us their companies have grown larger and more grand. I hated them ever since but the girls got in the way, so I had to eliminate them one by one.....starting with our dearest Maknae Shinyeong. She should be easy because I already warned her and plus I got back up, Hyuna. To even add I will just make JungKook miserable and back-stab Hyuna by making him fall for me. I will then get my parents company back and all the wealth we've earned back. I promise mom and dad.....I'll eliminate them all.

 

 

So what is going on!? Poor Maknae's keep reading what Hyorin will do to them.

And we finally revealed the girl behind the rumors! I hope you guys liked it!

Comment? We got great feedback Thanks! Subscribe? Thank you for reading

and please keep updated to find out more! ~~~~~~~ Kpopluvercx