2

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

The crew and I sat down for lunch. "You guys wanna hang out later?" V asked. "Yes!!!" The crew said in unison. I stayed quiet though. "What about you Sumin?" V asked. "I might be busy.." I said. Which is true. Ever since my Mom died My father has been neglecting us because he's still dealing with it. I basically raised my brothers. *RING RING* "Speak of the devil.....Hello? Hi Dad.."

"Sweetie, I need you to take care of your brothers tonight."
" Dad, I've been the one taking care of them. You don't need to remind me."

"I know, but you need to cook for them too. I gave the maids the week off.." 

"Why would you do that?" I asked annoyed.

"They can't always do things for us because we're to lazy."

"Dad, thats what a maid is for... And I had plans tonight..." I muttered the last part.

"Enough with your smart mouth. What? With your friends? You need to focus on your family."

"Alright, I got it. Bye." I hung up and threw my phone in my bag. "Gotta babysit tonight.." I told them. Which I think is weird because I have 2 older brothers and I'm the one who has to take care of them. I don't get it. But whatever I got used to taking care of their lazy . 

After school I was on my way back home. Aish.. Another night at home with my brothers. "Whats for dinner??" Sungmin the oldest asked. "Don't know yet.." I muttered. "Noona! I NEED HELP WITH MY HOMEWORK!!" Sunhyung the maknae whinned. "Ok, I'll help you in a bit." 
"Sumin ah~ Did Dad call you? Is he coming back?" Sungi the middle brother asked. "I don't know when he's coming back." Gosh these people are so fcking annoying!! I went to the kitchen and looked to see what we had. "I'll heat up a pizza!" I called out. "No! I don't want Pizza!" Sunhyung whinned. I put both of my hands on my forehead. "I don't care Sunhyung- ah, you're gonna eat it wether you like it or nah." I said. "Seriously, you don't know when Dad is coming back?" Sungmi asked. I shook my head. "Don't know if he's even gonna come back." Sungmi widened his eyes. "What did you just say?" He asked angrily. I turned to face him. "I said We don't know if he's even coming back." 
"Why would you say that?? Of cource he'll be back." 

"Aha, really?! Open your freaking eyes Sungmin! He's been gone for almost a year!! On business?!? Thats a bunch of bull! How about instead of sitting near the front door all day you help me with all of this!? You are the oldest!" I shouted.
"You don't know.. He still cares about us. He's trying to help us." 

"He still cares about us?! Oh my god! Look, if Dad gave a flying rats about us then he'd be here right now! He left us right after Mom died! I understand he needs time to heal but he's being selfish! We need him too. I stopped waititng for him to come back because I know he wont. You should stop too. He doesn't care anymore." I said and went to my room. Cares about us? Haha thats funny Sungmin. 

V P.O.V

The crew was hanging out at Jimin's house. I was thinking about Sumin the whole time. Is she alright? I know about all of the things that happend to her. We all know but I know more. I know that her Dad is putting the work on her. He left because he is still dealing with their mothers death. Sumin basically raised her brothers. "Earth to V?" Rap monster's hand was waving in front of my face. "What ya thinking about??" He asked teasingly. All of the guys know that I like Sumin. I kicked his shin and he groaned. "I'm just wondering if she's alright.." I admitted. "Go and call her then. Her brothers arent the easiest people to handle." Shinyeong said. I went to a different room to call her. 

"He-ello?" 

"Hey Sumin ah~"

"Oh hey V Oppa." SHe sounds like she just got done crying. 

"Are you alright bby girl?" 

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Don't lie to me.. I know you better then anyone. Tell Oppa.." 

"I miss my parents, Oppa.. I miss them so much." I could tell she was trying to hold back her tears. "Can I come over?" I asked. 

"Are you sure? Aren't you guys hanging out?" 

"Yeah, but I'd rather be there for you.." I said. 
"Ok, I could use some company." I hung up and grabbed my stuff. "Guys, I'm heading out early. See ya tomorrow." I quickly said and went to my car. 

When I arrived to her mansion I went around to her balcony. I always went this way whenever she needed someone to talk to. We would always have deep conversations on her balcony at night. I climbed the ladder she always leaves for me. When I reached to her balcony I see her hugging her knees crying. "Sumin ah.." I hug her really tight. "What happend?" I asked. "I-Is it w-wrong t-that I'm losing hope...I-I'm losing hope Oppa. I don't think my Dad will ever return.." She said sadly. I held her really tight and said soothing words to her. "Everything will be fine.." 

After her sob session she fell asleep. I carefully carried her to her bed and covered her with her blankets. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to see her brothers. "Oh? V what are you doing here?" Sungmin asked. "Just taking care of your sister. What happened?" 

"Sumin.. SHe thinks our Dad isn't coming back... . . . .  . . . . ..  . . . .. " Sungmin admitted. I nodded. 

"Hyung! Can you help me with my homework!? Noona went upstairs and won't help me." Sunhyung asked. I nodded. "Of cource I will help you dongsaeng." 

For the rest of the night I helped her brothers with their homework and made them dinner. 

You deserve a break Sumin ah~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh I love V<3 Subscribe? Comment? Please keep reading!!

-asian12