OMG

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

I was walking back and forth my living room sevreal times. Oh my god!! Is this really happening??!! Jin had to drop by the office realy quick so I was home alone. 
"Unni! Open the door!!" I heard the girls call. I unlocked the door and let them in. "Whats wrong?" They both asked. 
"I- I'm pregnant.." I answered. Dead silence. I stared at their faces . Widened eyes and dropped jaws. "Y-You're p-pregnant?" I nodded. 
"Ahhhhhh!!!" We cheered together and got into a group hug. "Oh my gosh!! Congrats unni!! Does Jin know?" More silence. Yeah I haven't told him yet. I sorta 
panicked. I shook my head. "WHAT? HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL HIM?!!!" They shouted. "I didn't know how too!! I will though!!" 
"Today. You'll tell him today.." Sumin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls stayed with me until Jin got back. We were trying to figure out ways for me to tell him. Like in a cute fun way. "How about you put the pregnancy test in a box and show him!" Shinyeong suggested. "I threw it away.." 
"How about you just say I'm pregnant? Is it that hard?" Sumin said. 
"Yeah but thats boring~! Do something creative.." Shinyeong said. 
Suddenly we heard the door unlock. "Crap! He's back already?!!" 
"What do we do?"
"What are you gonna do?"
"How are you gonna tell him??!!!" 
"Guys! Calm down! I'll just do what Sumin said and just say it out..." They both nodded then Jin walked in. "Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" The two girls coughed awkwardly and shifted in their seats. "Just came to visit our bestie. Geez Jin stop hogging her.." Shinyeong said and dragged Sumin away. 
"I can have you whenever, you are my wife.." Jin said and kissed me. "Um Jin, I need to tell you something.." I said avoiding his gaze. "Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Are you ready to be a father?"  
"Why? Are you pregnant?" 
"Um yes.." I said softly and turned the other way. Then I feel him wrap his arms around me and spun me around. "Thats amazing! We're gonna be parents!!!" He cheered. I smiled at him and we shared a kiss. "This day just got better.." 
"YAY!!!!" Then the whole crew piles through the door. "Noona is prego!!" "Congrats you two!!" "I hope its a boy!!" "NO I hope its a girl!!" 
"We need to tell your parents. Invite all of your parents guys! And Sehun!" Suga said. 

 

 

"Sweetie whats the big news?" Umma asked. Once everyone got here we gathered them into a room. I clasped my hands with Jin's and we stood in front of them. "Thanks for coming on such short notice, but today I took a test and figured out...... I'm Pregnant!!!" 
"AHHH!!!" The parents cheered. I gave my parents and Jin's parents big hugs. "I can't believe my daughter is pregnant!!" 
Later the parents bought a lot of food and we had a feast to celebrate. I'm gonna have a family of my own! I'm so excited. 
Baby, Mom doesn't care if you're a boy or girl. She just wants you to be healthy and happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{9 months later}

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Hurry up we need to go!!" I shouted at Jungkook. We just got a call from Jin that Sehee was in labor. "OK OK I'm coming!!" I grabbed his hand and we rushed to the hospital. 
When we arrived we saw the rest of the crew there. I couldn't really read their facial expressions. "Did something happen?" I asked Sumin. "Since its her first time she's having a hard time. And you know she's having twins so that makes it harder.." 
"We need Kim Sehee's husband!" The doctor said. Jin quickly went inside while the rest of us waited. 

Jin P.O.V

I went in and saw Sehee in pain. It hurt so much. I grabbed her hand to let her know I'm here. "Come on Sehee you can do this. Soon we can hold our son and daughter." 
"AHHH!!" She screamed and tightened her grip on my hand. It didn't bother me. 
Suddenly I hear babies crying. I looked and saw two babies. Boy and Girl. I smiled at the sight. Then I looked at Sehee and she had her eyes closed. "Don't worry, she just passed out. She's very tired.." The doctor informed me. "Oh no.. Bring the girl to doctor Kim!" The nurses said worriedly. I widened my eyes. She looked blue. I watched them take my baby girl and run her to a different room. Oh my god! "Doc whats happening?" I asked worriedly. "She can't breath. She was inside for too long. But don't worry your boy is fine. And we will do whatever to make sure she is alright.." I nodded and went back outside. "What happened?" The crew and Sehee's parents asked. "Our baby girl was in their for to long so it was hard for her to breathe. When I saw her she was blue... But our baby boy is fine and he's getting a bath right now.." 
"Is Sehee awake?" I shook my head. "She passed out.." Then we hear sniffling from Sehee's room. I quickly check and see Sehee crying. I run to her and give her a tight hug. "Is she gonna be alright?" Sehee asked. I nodded. "How'd you know what happened?" I asked. "I heard bits of it.... This is all my fault.." I pulled away and made her face me. "Hey, this is not your fault. Its your first time giving birth. Don't blame yourself. Our baby girl is gonna be alright..." I said seriously. Then I pulled her back into a hug while she cried into my chest. 

Sumin P.O.V

The crew and I listened to their conversation and we started crying silently. What if Unni loses her baby? She'll be crushed. Well who wouldn't be? 
*KNOCK KNOCK* Shinyeong knocked on the door and we came in. "I'll let you guys talk.." Jin said and left. Once he was out we all got into a group hug and cried together. "She'll be finee.." I said trying to comfort her. "Have faith Unni.." Shinyeong said. 

A couple hours later the doctor came back with a smile on her face. Good news? "Your baby is perfectly fine. We would like you and your husband to choose a name." 

Sehee P.O.V

Then the two girls left and Jin came back in. "Our girl should we Seok Hye, and our boy.. Hmm what do you think Jin?" I asked. "How about we name him . . . . . . . . .  . . ..  Seokho? Kim Seokho.." 
"Thats a great name babe.." 
Then we wrote down their names on the birth certificate and we FINALLY GOT TO HOLD THEM!! 
"Omo, my grandson and granddaughter are beautiful!!" Mine and Jin's Mom squealed. 
I let all of them hold the babies then they had to leave. "We'll be back tomorrow.." The crew said. 
For the rest of the night it was just me and my new family. :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woah!! She had twins!! The next chapters are gonna be focused on Taehyung and Sumin. Whats gonna happen to them?? 

-asian12 

Like I promised I will double update later. I'm gonna work on my other story, 
"My imperfect Family.."