Few years later

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

Damn the crew and I are getting OLD! Our kids are already sophomores. The rest of the guys got married. Nam Joon got married to a nice girl named Ga Yeon. She's kind of a nerd but she's really nice, funny, can cook and we can tell she loves Nam Joon a lot. They have 2 boys that are a year apart. Oldest is Nam Hyung, youngest is NamHoon. NamHoon is a freshman.

Next was Hoseok who married a girl named Jin Ae.She is very kind. She likes to take the girls and I shopping. SHe's always trying to buy us stuff that we want. She can cook, she's funny, she always takes care of Hoseok. They have one daughter Ho Sook. 

Then Jimin got married to a girl named Hyun Jung.  Took him a while because he secretly still liked Shinyeong. Only Sumin and I knew so we worked hard to make his feelings for Shinyeong go away. We found this girl who is a vocal teacher at Bighit. She's one of Sumin and Shinyeong's co-workers. She's smart, she's kind, she can cook, she's always liked Jimin since he started working for Bighit. They have twins boy and a girl like Jin and I did. They decided to name their boy after Jin. And their girl's name is Jin Kyung. 

Lastly Suga got married.. To a girl named Jae Hwa. She was a total . But we never said anything because they really love each other. But everytime Suga isn't in the room she's a to us. Sumin was close to beating the out of her. She's a total fake. They have an older boy and a younger girl. The boy's name is Suk-Chul and the girl's name is Sun Hee. SeokHo and SeokHye has complained to me a few times about them being mean. But thats when they were kids so it was for petty reasons. 

Even though some of the kids are younger they are smart so they are taking Sophomore classes. 

"Bye kids have a good day at school!" I said and handed them their lunch bags. "Bye Umma!!" Jin and I watched them leave for their bus. "We're old.." I said and hugged Jin. He hugged me back and chuckled. "Can't believe they're in their 2nd year of high school..." 

Sumin P.O.V

"Alright bye Yerin! Don't get detention again!" I said and tossed her her backpack. "Bye Umma!!" Taehyung and I watched her run to her bus. "She was just like you in high school.." Taehyung said. I sighed heavily. "I know.. As I got older I realized I was a bad child.. But I was pretty cool.." We both started laughing and got ready to go to work. I love my job! And I get to be with Taehyung everyday. 

We finally arrived at the BigHit building. "HAve a good day. Make those kids learn something.." I said and went to my class. I was welcomed by a loud group of students. "Hey Hey hey! Lets settle down and do some warm ups!" I said. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Bye Junghyun! Make sure Yerin stays out of trouble!" I said as I dropped off my son at school. "Alright I will!!" 

I was about to drive off until a car cut infront of me. "What the hell??" I looked closely and saw Jae Hwa in the driver seat. Then her two kids got out. I made a discusted look. I'm pretty sure Sehee told you guys that their kids aren't that nice. They totally took after their mother because Suga is such a sweetheart. 

After Jae Hwa finally got out of the freaking way I made it to work. "Somebody is late.." Sumin said. We were collaborating classes. "Where's Jungkook?" 
"He's not feeling well today I answered. I took off my coat and threw it on the chair. "Wanna know why I was late?" She nodded. "After I droppe Junghyun off freaking Jae Hwa cut in front of me and stayed there for an extra 10 minutes.." 
"Couldn't you just go around her??" I shook my head. "The car behind me was really close so I couldn't back out.." 
"I've always wondered why Suga married a witch.." Sumin said. 

Yerin P.O.V

We were all eating lunch together. "You didn't get in trouble right?" Junghyun asked. "Of cource not... Why are you asking?" 
"Because this would be your 4th time in detention.." 
"Hey guys!!" Sun Hee and Suk Chul said and sat at our table. "Annyeong..." We said. None of us really liked them. Sun Hee was bossy and she thought she was better then everyone else. Suk Chul was a player and a jerk. He played with a bunch of girls. I bet their Mom was a player back in high school too. I could tell Umma doesn't like their Mom Auntie Jae.. Whenever Auntie Yeongie comes over Junghyun and I easedrop on their conversations. But I was cool with the rest of them. I was closest with Seok Hye, Seokho and Junghyun. "Hey SeokHo and I are having our Soccer game tonight. Are you guys coming?" Junghyun asked. 
"Well I sort of have to go.." Seokhye said. I thought for a second. SHould I go? "I'll be there.." He smiled at me and we continued eating. "Am I invited?" Sun Hee asked. Junghyun looked at me worriedly. I gave him the 'You handle it yourself.' 
"Ah I guess all of you guys are.." He said. I chuckled a bit. If he said no Sun Hee would've ed about it. 

It was finally the end of the day. My Umma and Appa Are gonna pick up Junghyun, SeokHo, SeokHye and I because its their turn to pick us up. Uncle Hope and Auntie Ae are gonna pick up the others.  "Hey guys. Yerin-ah no detention right?" Umma asked. "Nope I was good today.." 
"Great to hear sweetie.." 
"Auntie Minnie, are you guys going to mine and SeokHo's soccer game?" Junghyun asked. 
"Oh yeah! We are going. I forgot to tell Yerin this morning. But yeah your Umma invited us.." 
"Yess!!" We all cheered and high fived. 

After we dropped everyone off we went to get ready for the game. I came downstairs and Umma was on the phone. Probably with Auntie Sehee or Auntie Yeongie. 
Then she hung up and put her cellphone away. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded. "TAEHYUNG LETS GO!!" She shouted. "HURRY UP APPA!!" I shouted too. Umma and I started laughing and high fived each other. Then Appa rushes towards us and we get in the car. "Geez took you long enough Jagiya.." Umma said. 

 

When we got the game I saw Junghyun warming up with SeokHo. I sat down next to SeokHye and we started to chat. "Where's Uncle Kookie?" I asked. "Oh Auntie Yeongie said he's sick. Junghyun was kind of sad but he held it in.." I nodded understandingly. "Yerin-ah!!" I look out in the field and see SeokHo and Junghyun waving at me. I waved back and did fighting with my fist. Then the whistle blew and the game began. 

It was going really well. Junghyun had the ball. He was about to pass it to one of his teammates until someone on the other team tripped him, it looked like he hurt his ankle really badly and then the guy kicked him. I widened my eyes and stood up. The coaches, refs, and Auntie Yeongie ran up to him. I was gonna too until my Appa held me back. "Give them space.." He said. Then I see Auntie Yeongie take out her phone and dial a number. Is she dialling 119?? I saw the panicked look on her face. I had the same one. Soon enough an ambulance came and took Junghyun. "Lets go.." Umma said then the three of us ran to our car and so did the rest. 

When we arrived to the hospital I saw Auntie Yeongie in tears. Then Auntie Sehee and Umma went to hug her. "We have to call Jungkook.." Sehee said. 

Jungkook P.O.V

*RING RING RING* I looked at my phone and smiled. It was Shinyeong. I bet the game is going well. 

"Hey Jagi.." I answered. 

"Jungkook, y-you h-have to come to the h-hospital.." I widened my eyes. 

"What happened?"

"Junghyun got hurt come quick!!" 

"Alright! I'll be there in a bit.." I hung up and went to get my shoes on. 

When I arrived I saw Sumin Noona and Sehee Noona hugging Shinyeong. When she saw me we both ran to each other's embrace. "How'd this happen?" I asked. "Someone on the other team tripped him and kicked him really hard.." I tightened my arms around Shinyeong. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys loved this story so much we decided to continue it like this ! Were you expecting us to do this???  

Lets meet some of the kids!! 

Kim Yerin.Sumin and Taehyung's daughter 15 years old. Almost 16. She's just like Sumin when Sumin was her age. Sumin can sing like her mother and father. She has a strong fist. She often gets in trouble. She hates Sun Hee and Suk Chul but is nice to them because her Umma said so. She sometimes listens.Likes to shop The whole don't give a about anything is just an act. If you hit her good enough you'll reach that sensitive spot. 

Junghyun.Shinyeong and Jungkook's son. 15, almost 16. Cares a lot about his Aunts, Uncle's, parents and his friends. Closest with SeokHo, SeokHye and Yerin. Soccer player. Sing's just like his Father. He dances. Plays the guitar. Good grades. Very Hopeful. Doesn't like Suk-Chul and Sun-Hee but is nice to them. 

SeokHye.Sehee and Jin's daughter. 16 years old. SeokHo's twin sister. Quiet. Kind. Peacemaker just like Sehee was. Sings like her parents. Dances like her Dad. LMAO Ctfu. Likes to Shop. Doesn't like Suk-Chul and Sun Hee but is nice to them anyway. She didn't need Sehee to tell her to be nice. Closest with Yerin, Junghyun and her brother. 

SeokHo. Sehee and Jin's son.16 years old.  He looks just like his Uncle Sehun. LOL. Soccer player. He's kind to some people. He dances. Playful Close with everyone in their group. Doesn't like Suk-Chul, doesn't give a crap about Sun Hee. Rebel. So he's basically the opposite of SeokHye. 

Namhyung. NamJoon and Ga Yeon's son. He has his mother's eyes. 16 years old. Artist. Can rap like his Appa. Good kid. Likes to mess with his brother. Smart. Hates Sun Hee. Cool with Suk-Chul. Lazy. Can't dance like his Appa. 

NamHoon. 15 years old. NamJoon and Ga Yeon's youngest son. Can rap like his Appa. Tries to be like his brother. Looks up to his brother. Often gets bullied. But his friends always save him. He can actually dance. Crushing on JinKyung

Jin, Jimin and HyunJung's son.15 JinKyung's twin brother. Can dance like his Appa and he sings. He obviously didn't get his Appa's height gene. Tough. Protects his sister. Hates Suk-Chul and Sunhee. Funny

 

JinKyung. Jimin and HyunJung's daughter. Jin's twin. Cheerful. Sensitive. 15 years old. Kind of hates Sun Hee and Suk-Chul. Likes to shop. Playful. Funny. 

HoSook. Hoseok and Jin Ae's daughter. 15 years old.Funny, Tough, likes to shop. Can be annoying but only a little bit. Hates Sun Hee. Doesn't care about Suk-Chul because they barely know each other. Positive all the time. Ballet Dancer.

Sun Hee. 15. Suga and Jae Hwa's daughter.  Cheerleader, dance team, but she's not that great. Kind of sings, not good though. Fake. . If you hurt her in any way she'll get you back by spreading some fake rumor. 

Suk-Chul. 16 years old. Jerk. Player. Song writer like his Appa. Raps like his Appa. Likes to bully people. 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12. I might double update today :))