36

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since the accident. Its hard to move because I got shot in my belly area. Dad and Sungmin went back on their business trip, Sunhyung and Sungi went to their friends house. And the crew has been visiting me now and then. But Taehyung comes everyday and most of the time he spends the night. I love having him here. He's the best boyfriend any girl could have. I'm so proud that I can call Kim Taehyung my boyfriend. "Miss Baek? Its safe for you to go home now." The doctor said. "Ok thank you.." I said then she left. FINALLY! I CAN LEAVE!! Every single time I come back here I get the same nurses and we are some what acquaintances. "Hey! I heard the news! I'll help you get your stuff.." Taehyung said happily as he walked in. I began to pick up some stuff but Taehyung stopped me. "You can't carry heavy things. Let me do it.." 
"Yahh~ I'm not weak.." I whinned. "Duh I know you aren't weak. I mean you survived a gun shot. But you are injured so let me take care of your stuff." 

After he brought all of my stuff he came back for me. "Ok come here babe.." He made me wrap my arm around his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. There was really no need for this. I can walk perfectly fine. "We don't need to walk like this Taehyung.." 
"Ok fine, but you have to hold my hand." Then he laced our fingers together and we went to his car. "Back to my house!!" 
When we arrived Mrs. Kim gave me a big hug. "Thank goodness you're alright. See I knew Yoona was up to no good!" I chuckled dryly. "Maids! Please bring her stuff to the guest room beside Taehyung's room.." Mrs. Kim ordered. I loved the way she was so nice to her maids. I see the way people treat their maids like crap. But Mrs. Kim talks casually to them. And even helps them cook when she has the time. "So Sumin are you hungry? I think you deserve a nice meal after having that terrible hospital food.." Then she scurried to the kitchen. "I love your Mom.." I told Taehyung. "She'll be your mother in law someday.." Taehyung said and back hugged me. 

After eating a WONDERFUL meal Taehyung took me to the living room. "Taehyung, can we go visit the guys at the club house?" I asked. "No, you're still injured. We need to play it safe.." 
"But Taehyungiiee!!" I said with a lot of ageyo which was seriously about to make me puke. "Aigoo is my girlfriend trying to use her ageyo on mee~?!" He asked and pulled me on to his lap. Then he pulled me close to him and whispered. "Its not working.." Then I threw a playful punch at his arm. "AHAHA!!" He laughed. That made me throw even more punches at his arm. "Aish even though you're injured your fist is still hard as a rock!!" I smirked at him then looked away. "Bae, are you mad at meeee~?" I ignored him. "Baeee~!" Now he layed his head on my back. "I knew you were gonna ask so.." *DING DONG* "I invited them over~!" I smiled brightly at Taehyung and gave him a quick kiss then ran to the door. "Our little badass is finally out of the hospital!!" Hoseok cheered. The guys decided to play games in the living room while the girls and I went to talk in my room. "He was being so protective! He wouldn't let me bring any of my stuff to the car and he wouldn't let me go to the club house." I told them. "Aww thats so CUTE~!!" They squealed. "And whats the difference? We ended up coming here.." Shinyeong said. "But I miss the club house! I'm there more then I'm at my own house.." 
"True true.. So when are Sungmin and your Appa coming home?" 
"Like another week? They have more work to do since they left to see me.." Then the door suddenly opened and it was Jimin. "Come down, we got a call from the police.!" The girls and I rushed down to see Taehyung on the phone. "They would like to know if you wanna go to the trial in two days.." Taehyung said. 
"Yes I would like too.." 
"Ok there will be 10 of us going.." Taehyung said and hung up. "ALL OF US ARE GOING?!!" Nam joon asked. "Yea you are! Its to support Sumin, we're all going.." Shinyeong said. 

Taehyung P.O.V

It was time for the trial.. "You ready?" I asked Sumin. She nodded and we were off to the court house. 

"So you broke Lee Hyorin out of jail am I right?" The prosecutor asked. "With the help of my uncle.." Yoona answered. 
"Why? Why did you break her out?" 
"Because we both had problems with the same people.."
"And who are those people?" The prosecutor asked. Then Yoona pointed at the 10 of us. "Them..."
"What have they done to you?"
"Well, the girl right there Baek Sumin stole the guy I loved.." I rolled my eyes. Don't even try Yoona, you're going to jail. 
"And that girl Shinyeong took away the guy who Hyorin likes..." I heard Jungkook scoff. 
"Is that it..?" 
"Yes it is.."
"So because they did that you thought that trying to kill Kim Taehyung would solve everything?" Yoona nodded. "She's probably the dumbest girl I've ever met.." Sumin whispered loud enough for the crew to hear. We all snickered. "I was pointing the gun at Taehyung Oppa but Sumin got in the way and the bullet hit her.." 
"Enough questions.." The prosecutor said and sat back down. 
"Im Yoona, you will be charged with attempt murder and will serve 5 years in prison.." The judge said. 
"NOOOOO!!!" Yoona screamed. Then she jumped over to us and started to choke Sumin. "YAH! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" The whole crew used all of our strength and threw Yoona off. "Gosh are you alright??!!" I asked and hugged Sumin who was coughing. "ARGHHH!!! I'LL GET YOU BAEK SUMIN!!" For the first time I saw fear in Sumin's eyes. 

After the trial I took Sumin back to my place. She was silent the whole ride which was making me worried. When we arrived she slowly got out and went inside. 
"Hey how was the trial?" Mom asked. "Well Sumin was being choked by Yoona.." I said as Sumin went inside of her room. "She was? How long is Yoona gonna be in prison?" 
"She'll be in there for 5 years for attempting murder..." I answered and went to check on Sumin. 
"Hey.." I said and sat next to her on the bed. "Are you alright?" I asked and pulled her close so her head would lay on my shoulder. She nodded. More silence. 
"You don't need to be scared. Yoona is gone. You're safe babe.." I said and kissed her head. "Taehyung ah, can you stay here tonight?" She asked softly. I nodded and then she fell asleep. 
"Mom, is it ok if I sleep with Sumin? She's still shaken up from what happened.." 
"Hmm, can I trust that there will be no funny business?" Mom asked. I nodded. 
"Ok then, you may.." 

Sumin P.O.V
{Nightmare}

"Yah, I told you to stay away from Taehyung Oppa didn't I?" Yoona asked. 
"You did, but I'm not gonna stay away. He's my boyfriend and you can't change that.." I said and smirked. She looked pissed off!!! I noticed we were in the girls bathroom at school. Then she lashed at me and started pulling my hair. I wasn't just gonna let her so I fought back. "Sumin ah!" I heard Taehyung's voice. 
Then Yoona pretended to faint and she fell to the floor. "Yoona!!" Suddenly a bunch of students including Taehyung came in. "Yah Baek Sumin why did you do this?" Everyone asked and gave me mean looks. "Im Yoona! Wake up, I know you're lying.." I said and lightly kicked her foot. "Can you stop?!!" Taehyung shouted at me and then he picked up Yoona bridal style. I followed him to the nirses office and the next thing I saw was they were kissing. I covered my mouth to prevent my sobs.  "Sumin ah.." A gental voice said from behind me. I look and see Sehee and Shinyeong. "Why did you hurt her?" Shinyeong asked. "I-I didn't! She's faking!" I defended. "Can we trust those words?" I nodded furiously. "I don't know, you have a reputation for violence." Sehee said. 
"I only fight when I'm defending myself! SHe started attacking me I swear!!" 
"I don't think we can be friends anymore.." Then the whole crew showed up and were glaring at me. "You're such a .." Taehyung said angrily and then started kissing Yoona. 
"No! Please don't go.. I was trying to defend myself." I cried. 
"Whatever, lets go babe.." Then Taehyung wrapped his arm around Yoona's REALLY REALLY REALLY skinny waist. I fell to my knees and started sobbing. 
"I'm alone now.. I have nobody.." I said. 
"Sumin ah! Wake up!! Its a nightmare!! Wake up!!" I heard a voice. Dafuq? "Sumin! Wake up!" That sounds like Taehyung's voice.. 

Then I rose up from the bed and was panting with sweat running down my face and tear stains. "Are you alright??!!" He asked worriedly. I nodded my head and pulled him into a tight hug. "I just had a horrible dream.." I said softly and burried my face in his neck. "What was it about?" I stayed silent. I really don't wanna talk about it. "You know you were talking in your sleep... But you don't have to tell me, I understand.." 
For the rest of the night Taehyung had me close to him. Like really close. But it didn't matter, it made me feel safe.. 
"I love you Sumin.."
"I love you to Taehyung.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its kinda boring.. Like I said this story will soon come to an end. 4+  comments and you get a double update!! Subscribe? Upvote? 

-asian12