3

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

The next day I woke up feeling like crap... Oh no... I forgot about dinner and I didn't help Suhyung with his homework. Crap! I quickly went downstairs and saw my brothers and V oppa. "Oppa? What are you still doing here?" I asked. "Oh? You're awake. well they needed help making dinner and help with their homework so I figured I should stay." 

"You didn't have to do that Oppa.." 

"No, I wanted to. You have to much on your shoulders right now and I wanted to help you." V said and hugged me tight. "Yeah... Just friends huh?" Sungi said. I smacked his arm and went to get ready for school. 

"Hey guys!!" V and I were greeted by the crew. "So what happend?" Sehee asked. 

"V took care of my bratty brothers for me." I explained. I noticed the guys giving V weird smiles. Da fuq? Oh well.. . . . 

Shinyeong P.O.V

We were all on our way to homeroom. "Have everything you need?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded and we took our seats. Then the door opened revealing Taecyeon. "Can't he get a clue?" Sumin muttered. "Unni, why is he here...?" I asked. "He maybe transferred? Don't worry though you have all of us in here." Jungkook gave me a reassuring look. "So Taecyeon transferred into our homeroom. Please treat him well..." Our teacher said. "Where would you like to sit.?" He pointed at me. "Next to Shinyeong please.." I widened my eyes. "Waeyo? This is my spot. Pick one thats empty." Sumin said arrogantly. "Baek Sumin, move." Ms. Park ordered. "Sorry girl..." Sumin said softly and moved next to V. Damn you Ms. Park......... "Hi seat mate.." Taecyeon greeted. I ignored him. I won't let it bother me. "Ok so you guys know about the showcase coming up right? You can choose to do a solo or in a group. Sign up sheet is here if you're interested." I looked at Sumin and Sehee. They nodded and smiled. "We should perform together.." Taecyeon whispered. "Sorry, I don't like working with people who have no talent.." I said rudely. Sumin's coldness is rubbing off of me. I guess that comment really got to him because he stayed silent the whole time. 

After homeroom I rushed to my 1st period which is in the vocal studio. And none of the crew members are in there.. But Taecyeon is and I'm scared that after the comment I made he'll do something. "No talent huh?" I flinched from the voice behind me. "Go away.." I said annoyed. "You think you're more talented then me? I'm so much better." I smirked at him. "Really? You're better? Then why did you get the lowest score for the singing assesment and the lowest one for the freestyle assesment? You only got 4th place for the rapping assesment. Chanyeol, Rap Monster and Kris are so much better then you." I didn't wanna hear his comeback so I went to take my seat. I could tell he kept his eye on me. Jungkook, I wish you were here... NO! I don't have feelings for Jungkook... Or at least I don't think I do. He's always taking care of me, saving me from trouble and he's protective over me.... I don't think he likes me though. Maybe he's just doing that because we're friends? Or he just see's me as a sister. Yeah thats it. "Ms. Kim! Can you please answer the question I just asked!" The teacher's scary voice made me snap out of my thoughts. "Uh, what was the question?" I asked. Mr. Lee facepalmed himself. "Pay attention more please..." 
"I'm sorry sir.." I apologized. 

2nd period was theater and luckily the whole crew was in there. "Hey did Taecyeon bother you?" Sehee asked. I nodded. "Tell Jungkook so he can teach him a lesson!" Sumin said a little loud. Jungkook gave me a questioning look. I gave him a reassuring smile. "Girl, you need to tone down your voice.." I hissed at Sumin.  "Sorry but if he's bothering you then tell Jungkook." I shook my head. "I don't like fighting and I don't want him to worry.." 
"Ok students! There is going to be a play about love! Auditions will be after school. So we'll be needing 2 male leads and 1 female lead. There are little parts you could try out for and we'll also be needing a stage crew.  If you wanna audition then here's the script. Go over it several times then stay after school if you wanna try out. Alright, now I made a list of people who I was thinking could be on stage crew. "The Oh twins?"
"No.." Sehun said.
"We'll both do it!" Sehee called. "Thank you! Jungkook?"
"I was thinking about auditioning for the male lead." I widened my eyes. "Jinja?! You are?!" I whispered. He nodded and smiled. 
"Baek Sumin?"
"Do I have to?" Sumin asked. "Were you gonna try out for the lead?" Sumin shook her head. "Then you're gonna be on stage crew." Mrs. Bang said. "What? But I need to watch my brothers, my Dad is on a business trip." Mrs. Bang shook her head. "I've spoken with Sungmin and he said he'll take care of them.." Sumin sighed in defeat and nodded. "Kim Taehyung?" 
"Sure why not?" V said. Then the teacher read off the othe kids. I wasn't called though.. I'm surprised they called off the girly girls. They won't be able to handle it. "Are you gonna audition?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head. "Why not? You should! You're really good at acting." I thought for a second. "Maybe I will.." I said and grabbed the script for the female lead. 

Jungkook P.O.V

Yeah, I sort of told Shinyeong to try out because I want her to be the female lead. I saw Hyuna grab one so I don't want her to get it. 

After school we were heading to the auditorium for our audition. 

"Ok so pair up with the opposit gender and you guys will read it together.." I went to partner up with Shinyeong but Hyuna got in the way. "Excuse me.." I said and tried to move. "Oppa, do you wanna pair up with me?" I shook my head and went to Shinyeong. "You're gonna be my partner.." I said. "Ok then..." 
"Jungkook and Shinyeong, would you like to go first?" We both nodded and got on stage. "Ok, start on page 4.. And whenever your ready." 
"Yuna, why do you love him if he's such a jerk..?" I started off. So basically I'm bestfriends with Yuna and Yuna likes this Jerk but I like Yuna.
"Minho, you wouldn't understand. My heart choose him. I love him a lot." 
"But why can't you see the other guys that love you, care for you and are actually kind to you?"
"Those types of guys don't excist.." Shinyeong said and let fake tears fall. I wiped her tears away with my thumb.
"There is one.." 
"Who?" She asked. I leaned in so I'm barely away from her lips. "Me.." I said softly. I was about to kiss her until Mrs. Bang said cut. Damn.. So close. "Nice job guys!! Alright you guys may stay if you wanna see the rest but I'll post the parts on the bulletin board over there." Mrs. Bang said. "Ne, thank you." Shinyeong and I bowed then left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awww Jungkook wanted to kiss Shinyeong!! How cute!! Will they get the parts??! Keep reading. Subscribe? Comment? 

-asian12-