33

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

Weekend is over. Going back to school but they are letting us wear casual clothes. I hated wearing those ugly uniforms. *BEEP BEEP* I got a text from Sumin unni. 
Guess who enrolled at Seoul High... -Sumin
WHY IS YOONA COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!!?? -Shinyeong
She's taking Yoseob's spot since he's in jail LOLOL -Sumin
Unni, that was serious! Jin gave a lot of blood for unni.. -Shinyeong
Okokok I was joking -Sumin
So what are you gonna do? -Shinyeong
I have majority of my classes with Taehyung except for art. And you guys are there so I don't have anything to worry about right? -Sumin
Thats the spirit Unni! And if he says shes just a friend then she's just a friend.  GTG see ya in like 15 minutes -Shinyeong


"Hi Shinyeong.." 
"Omo! Yah Jeon Jungkook! You scared the crap out of me!" I said. 
"I'm sorry, its just that we didn't have time to talk.." Oh crap here it comes.. 
"Shinyeong ah~ I still love you.. I'm sorry for doing that and not telling you.." WOW he looked so... WOW... 
"I still love you too Jungkook, but next time tell me your plan so I could talk you out of it!" I said. He smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss. 
"Guys no PDA!" My siblings said then we pulled away with red faces. 

When we arrived I saw Taehyung and Yoona talking while Sumin was trailing behind. "Nice outfit.." I complimented."You too.." 
"So what are they talking about?" I asked. 
"She apparently needs help finding her classes. Luckily she only has 2 classes with Taehyung.." 
"Unni, you know she could change her schedual, right?" She nodded. "I know, lets hope she's to dumb to know.." "Hey guys, whats with the whispering?" Sehee asked as she started to walk with us. "The devil only has 2 classes with Taehyung.."
"Sumin ah, you do know she can change her schedual to match his right?" 
"Yes yes yes I know, Shinyeong told me but guys she isnt the brightest light bulb so lets just hope she doesn't find a way.." 
"Okaaayyyy, so are you and Jungkook back together?" Sehee asked.
I lowered my head and nodded shyly. 
"Awww !! I knew it would all work out!!" The girls squealed. "Guys stop.." I said and lightly shoved them. 
"You guys talking about mee..??" Jungkook asked in a teasing tone. 
"Yah why would we?" Then the girls started walking away and they each gave me a wink. 
"They're enjoying this too much.." I said. 
"Duh because we are the cutest couple ever!" Jungkook said and kissed my cheek. 
"Hmmm I don't know..? Sehee and Jin are cute.. Oh! SO are Taehyung and Sumin!" 
"Yaahh~ We are too adorable!!" Then he wrapped his arm around my petite waist and we went to homeroom. 

"She's in this homeroom too??" I asked Sumin. She nodded and sighed heavily. "Gosh don't tell me its another Hyuna, because I swear I will beat the crap out of her.." I said angrily. "Thats good! My good fist is still injured from punching Hyorin.." 

"Alright class! We have a new student, please introduce yourself.." Our teacher said. 
"Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona inmida.." Yoona greeted and bowed. 
"You're so pretty!!" "Will you be my girlfriend??!!" "You can eat with us at lunch!!" Almost everyone in our homeroom was praising her except for us. 
Yoona was deffinately enjoying everyone's compliments. She smiled at all of them and bowed. Fake ... 
"So Yoona where would you like to sit?" Our teacher asked. 
"Next to Taehyung please.." I widened my eyes and looked at Sumin. She shot Yoona a quick glare and looked down. "Baek Sumin, move next to Nam Joon.." 
"But this is my spot.. Why can't she sit in an empty spot?" Sumin asked. 
"Go.. You don't want detention again for disrespecting a teacher.." 
Wtf? Did he just say that? I looked at Unni's face and she looked like she was about to cry. 
Then Unni grabbed her stuff and walked over to Nam Joon and sat down quietly. 

Sumin P.O.V

Ok what the hell was that? Did he really just? And did I just? AGH!! I hate Yoona so much... And Taehyung what the hell? Ugh whatever! I layed my head down the rest of homeroom because well.. Its homeroom, we don't do anything.. "Are you alright?" Nam Joon asked. "Totally...." 
"You know non of us like Yoona, she was a to all of us.." 
"She was?" I asked. 
"Mhmm she was mean to us whenever Taehyung wasn't in the room but when he was she'd act all sweet.. It was discusting." Nam Joon explained. 
"She seems like the person who'd do that.."
"So how is it living under the same roof as her?" 
"Pure hell, I hate it and its only been 4 days.." I said. 
"4 days?! I give you props Baek Sumin.. I would've left on day 1 when I knew she was gonna stay there.." Nam joon said. 
"Ahahaha if anything else happens then I'll just hide at one of the girls house or the club house.."
"Really? The club house. He'll know you were there.." Nam Joon said. 
"And he'll know I'm with the girls.. So really I have no luck anywhere.." 

Next was first hour, usually I would walk with Taehyung but since Yoona is a little kid who totally needs help I'm walking with Sehee and Jin. 
"Sorry for being the third wheel.." I apologized. 
"Nah its okay, Taehyung is being an idiot.." Sehee said. 
"I wish I knew what was going on but he won't tell me..." Jin said. I shook my head. 
"You're trying atleast...." 
(SKIP BORING CLASSES)

Lunch time!! I was late to lunch because I didnt finish one of my assignments.. When I got my food I saw Yoona sitting in my spot. I groaned to myself and decided to sit at a different table today. "Sumin ah!" They called and gestured me to sit with them. I shook my head and continued eating. I noticed Taehyung was gonna get up but Yoona stopped him.. ANd he let her... I seriously wanted to cry but held it in. Aish Baek Sumin! Crying over a boy?! Ya right! 
'You love him thats why..' I heard a voice. "What the hell?" I said to myself. 'Its me Sumin, Umma..' 
"Umma.." I said aloud. 
'Yah! Talk in your head or else people will think you're crazy..' 
'So what were you saying?' I asked. 
'You love him, thats why you will cry. Why don't you do something if its bothering you?' 
'I don't wanna be those girls that always ask what their boyfriend is doing or track them down all the time. They need space too Umma..'
'I admit they do, but don't give them too much.'
'What am I gonna do?'
'Duh! He's your man, fight for him! But don't go over board.. Bye sweetie!'
'Mom? MOM!'
"WHy are you eating here alone?" Sehee and Shinyeong asked as they sat down. 
" is in my seat.."
"Well we didn't wanna be there so we came to sit with you.." 
"Hey guys!" Then the rest of the guys came. 
"Yoona keeps talking about how sick she is and that she needs to go to the doctors. Like seriously shut up! We don't care.." 
"Yeah she's going after school or something..." 
"Baek Sumin? Kim Shinyeong? Oh Sehee? You three will be staying after school for detention. I know you guys skipped school.." Ms. Han said. 
"I already did my time though.." I said. 
"Sumin you've skipped more then once so you'll be staying longer.." 
"Ms. Han I hope you know last time you kept me late I got kidnapped and ended up in the hospital. In a way it is your fault.." I said trying to see if she would say ok. "How about next time you don't skip school. Then you'll be home safe and sound.." She said and left. "Gosh I hate her.." 
"We all do.." 

"Where you going?" Taehyung asked at the end of the day. 
"Detention.." I answered. 
"See I told you not to disrespect the teacher.." I dropped my jaw. 
"Oh you idiot I hope you know its not for that! Its for ditching school.. Ms. Han figured out." 
"Sumin, I'm sorry.." 
"I bet you are.." I said sarcastically. Then he pulled me into a hug. "I'll pick you up after ok? And we will be going on a date. Just the two of us..Please say yes.." I sighed heavily. "Ok, fine.. It better be a good date.." I said jokingly and left. 

"Detention starts now, no talking, no tapping, no sleeping, no whistling, no cellphones and no sound. Understood? Ok I will be back in like 10 minutes. Sit there, do homework I don't care.." Ms. Han said and left the room. "DO you guys have a ride home?" Sehee whispered. "Taehyung is gonna get me so you guys can go without me.." I said. "I need a ride.." Shinyeong said. 

After 30 minutes Sehee and Shinyeong left. "See ya tomorrow.." They whispered and left.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After another 30 minutes I was able to leave. When I got outside Taehyung was no where to be found. He forgot about me... He really forgot about me.. I bet something important with Yoona came up thats why he's not here. "Oh well Sumin, walk it off.." I said to myself. Its not that far. 
On my way back I walked past an alley and these big guys came out. 
"Hey beautiful, what are you doing here all by yourself?" I ignored them and kept walking. Don't let them smell fear. 
"Where you going? WHy don't you hang out with us?" Then one grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I easily retrieved my wrist back and ran away. "YAH!!" I looked and saw only 3 of them. You can take them Sumin! I stopped running and swung my fist at them. That caused one to go down quick.. I smirked at him. Wimp. Then I kicked one of the others in the shin and he fell over in pain. "You !" I turn around to meet with the guys fist punching my cheek. "AHH!" I shouted and fell to the floor. Then he kicked my back but I got back up and kicked my foot high enough to reach his face. Then I ran back to the Kim's mansion. 

When I walked inside I saw Taehyung and Yoona laughing with each other. They look like they're having fun.. "Aha Oppa you're so funny!!" She said and laughed even more. Ew her laugh. And her face when she laughs. Looks like a freakin alligator. "I'm home.." I softly said and shut the door. "Oh my god Sumin!!" Taehyung said and rushed towards me. "OH My god I'm so sorry!!" He said. He was about to hug me but I dodged it. "Sumin ah, what happened to your cheek?" He asked worriedly. I ignored him and went to my room. Once I shut the door I leaned on it and cried silently to myself. He forgot about me. He left me at school and who knows what would've happened if their were more guys there.. Ahh my whole body hurts from the fight.. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Sumin, please open the door.. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry I forgot.. Please.. Please let me in.." 
I didn't want him to see me in this state so I ignored him and went to bed. 

The next day I called Sehee. "Yah why are you calling me so early?" She asked with her morning voice. "Remember when you asked me to pick you up from your window?" 
"Yea why?"
"I need you to pick me up.. Please.." 
"Oh my! Sumin is saying please it must be serious!" Sehee said jokingly. 
"It is serious.." I said in a low tone. 
Omo, okay I'll be there in 15 minutes.." She said and hung up. 
I went to the bathroom and almost fell backwards. I looked terrible. Bruised cheek, red eyes dried lips. Oh the power of makeup. I washed my face to reduce the redness, then I put lip balm on my lips to get rid of the dryness. Hmm the bruised cheek? I shouldn't cover it up. Then I put on my Ugly school uniform.(Sehee wore Ailee's, Sumin wore Jiyeon's and Shinyeong wore Hyorin's)  I heard my stomach growl but I ignored it. 

When Sehee arrived I threw my back pack at her and climbed out. Thank goodness theres a tree I can climb. 

"So what happened?" Sehee asked. 
"I'll tell you when we get to school.." I said. 

 

When we arrived we saw Shinyeong there. "Omo what happened to your cheek?!!" Shinyeong asked. "Well when my wonderful boyfriend didn't pick me up I ended up walking home and ran into these gangsters. They were gonna take me away but then I beat two of them then the other one punched me really hard and started kicking me. So my body is really bruised." I explained. "Now where the hell was Taehyung?" Shinyeong asked angrily. "When I got home he was sitting with Yoona laughing and talking..." I said quietly and then tears just came out of nowhere. "SUMIN!!" The girls cried and we all got into a group hug. 
"Did you tell him how you got it?" Sehee asked. I shook my head. "I was to upset to talk to him. And I'm counting on you guys not to tell him.." They both nodded then we went inside the building. 

 

 

 

 

 

{Skip boring classes} 

 

 

 

 

 

Now it was time for lunch.. "I'm going to the rooftop.." I told the girls. "We're going with you.." They said. I shook my head. "We look like we have something to hide. Just go. I'll be fine.." I reassured them and left. 
When I got to the rooftop I tossed my food off the roof and began to cry. The only reason why I didn't want them to come was because I didn't want anyone seeing me in this weak state. And because I'd rather be alone. 
'Sumin, everything will be alright..' I heard my Mom's voice again. 
'No it won't Umma. I feel like I'm losing him...' 
'You'll be alright..'

Taehyung P.O.V

"Where's Sumin??" I asked the girls. They didn't answer me and shot me a cold look. 
"Guys, please tell me. SHe's been avoiding me all day.." 
"She's eating at the rooftop. SHe wants to be alone.." Sehee answered. 
"What else did she tell you??" I asked. 
"Well she told us how she got that bruise.." Shinyeong said. Then Sehee wacked Shinyeong's arm. "She doesn't want him to know remember..?" 
"Wow what friends you are. Keeping secrets from him?" Yoona said. Then Shinyeong reached over the table and slapped Yoona. Hard. "Yah! Non of this would've happened if you never came to Seoul! You should've stayed where you were ! Non of us like you! Now because of you being here its ruined a lot of things. We don't even wanna hang out with Taehyung anymore because we know that if we invite him you'll come along! Now while I'm being nice how about you leave!!" Shinyeong shouted. 
"Thats enough!!" I yelled. "Shinyeong you have no right to yell at her!!" Shinyeong had a shocked look on her face. Even I was shocked. I never raised my voice at any of the girls. "Yah hyung! Don't yell at her!!" Jungkook defended and punched me in the face. "Non of us like Yoona!!" Then Hoseok and Suga got Jungkook away from me. Then Jimin swung at me. "Guys! Cut it out!!" Shinyeong tried getting Jimin away but then Jimin accidently shoved her to hard. "Ah my head.." Shinyeong groaned. "Omo are you alright??" Jungkook rushed over to Shinyeong and hugged her tight. "YAH!" We stopped from Sehee's scream. "Stop fighting please. If you guys wanna fight wait until Sumin is here because she can actually pull you guys apart.. And Taehyung you should know that she got that bruise because when your forgot to pick her up she walked home in the dark and encountered a gang who were gonna kidnap her but she fought back and now her whole body is soar!!" Sehee said. 
"Are you sure thats why she's soar?" Yoona asked. Then Sehee slapped Yoona's other cheek. 
"She.. Got into another fight..?" I asked softly. 
"She did. But you know it wouldn't have happened if you REMEMBERD TO PICK HER UP!" Shinyeong shouted in my face. 

Sumin P.O.V

When I came back to put my tray away I saw the crew shouting at each other and some of them had bruises. So much for the lunch monitors. 
"What happened?" I asked worriedly. 
"Sumin! This is your fault! You got all of them into a fight!!" Yoona screamed. 
"Yah! You don't know how to shut up dont you!" Sehee said and slapped Yoona really hard. "Good one unni.." I said. "Guys, come with me.." I ordered. They all followed me like lost puppies. I brought them to the nurses office. "Help yourself to anything.." The nurse said and left for her lunch break.. 
I had them sit down while Shinyeong and I tended their wounds. "How did you know how to do this?" Namjoon asked. "I had to help my brothers when they got into fights, then pretty soon I was tending my own wounds.." I explained. "Looks likes its only Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin who need treatment. You guys can go.." I told the rest. I worked on Jungkook then Jimin and Taehyung was last. 
"You guys go back.." I told Jimin and Jungkook. 
"Thanks Noona.." They said and left. 

"Sumin ah, I'm sorry.. I had no idea.." I stayed silent and continued working. 
"Do you forgive me?" He asked. I sighed. 
"I'm gonna stay with Shinyeong until my Dad gets home.." I said. 
"What? Why??" He asked sadly. 
"I want to.." 
"No, please don't go.." He pleaded and hugged my torso. "Please don't go.." Then I felt my shirt getting wet. He was crying... Stay strong Sumin!! 
"Taehyung, you made a promise and you broke it.." 
"I know, I'm sorry! If I picked you up then those guys wouldn't have punched you.." Taehyung said. 
"What? How'd you know about that?" I asked. 
"Sehee told me.." 
"Damn you Sehee.." I muttered. 
"Why didn't you want me to know??" He asked. 
"I was mad at you. I didn't want you to know.. You looked like you were having a blast with Yoona and I felt like you indirectly dumped me. So if you did then why would you need to know??" 
"No no I'm not breaking up with you..! I would never!" 
"I'll give you one more chance.." I said. Then I feel him hug me tighter. "Thank you so much Sumin! I love you!" 
"I love you too.." I said. 

When we got back home I went to my room to change into comfortable clothes. I hate this stupid school uniform. 
"So what did you wanna do?" I asked. "Lets just cuddle on the couch and watch movies hm?" Taehyung suggested. I nodded and sat on the couch with him. 
"How about a high school musical marothon? We have to sing along. You'll sing Gabriella's part  and I'll sing Troy's part.." I nodded and he put the movie in. 

Half way through the first movie I went to the bathroom. 
When I came out I wished I went to Shinyeong's house. Yoona pulled Taehyung into a kiss. Thats it! I've had enough.. I ran out the door and heard shouts from Taehyung. "SUMIN COME BACK!! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!!" Yeah whatever.. I ran and ran until I was out of breath. Then I went to a park and sat on the bench. It was already dark but I didn't wanna go back.. "Oh! Who's this pretty girl?" I look up and see several guys surround me. I tried pushing through but there were to many of them. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed. Then one of them hit me in the back of the head and everything went black.

 

 

 

My eyes fluttered open and I was in an abandoned ware house. "Oh not this again.." I groaned. Then the door creaked open and I saw a man with Sungi and Sunhyung. "SUMIN!!!" They shouted. "Well I would've gotten all of you but Sungmin is with your Appa.." The man said. "Yah! WHo are you?" Sungi shouted. 
"Im Yoon Ho.. The man who killed your mother.." I widened my eyes. Him.. The murderer.. He's right in front of me.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH SNAP!! Wow 2nd time Sumin got kidnapped in that short time? How will the siblings get out? I'm in a good mood so thats why I did a long double update! Over 3000 words. Subscribe? Comment? We're so close to 40 comments! Lets get more please. Upvote?

-asian12<3 <3 <3

LOL He's too cute <3