fight to the death

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

"The reason why you guys are here is because your parents can't stay out of other people's damn business.." Jae said. Normally I would've said something back to her but I was in so much pain I couldn't. "You guys will suffer because of your parents. So blame them.." Then she started to walk out. "Yah !!" I shouted. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "What?" She asked. "Why? Why are you doing this? Especially to your own son?" Jinkyung asked. "Because, Suk-Chul turned against me. The twins are mine. Not Suga's. He deserves to suffer because he left me.." 
"Well if you weren't such a hoe then maybe you guys would be together.." I blurted out. I saw the anger on her face. Well ... Surprisingly she didn't do anything. She just left. 

"I need to explain.." I heard Junghyun say.  "Sunhee forced me into the kiss, you know I hate her. I'm sorry Yerin, please. I still want there to be an Us..." He said. I softened from his words. I reached my hand out from the bars and he grabbed it. "I'm sorry for being so stubborn. Promise we'll always listen to each other." 
"Promise..." He said. 

"So thats what happened between you two?" Hosook asked. "Yeah, Sunhee is being a like always. No offence Suk-Chul.." 
"Don't worry about it.. Sorry about Sunhee hurting you guys.." He said. "Is that apology sincere?" I asked bluntly. "Yes. Yes it is. I'm truly sorry for everything." I admit, I feel kind of bad now. He seems serious. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

After about an hour we arrived. We parked kind of far because if they saw us then we'd have a problem. When we arrived we saw there were guards walking around the ware house. "Ok, when they are behind the ware house we sneek in." I said. 
"But it looks like its locked.." Hyun Jung said. Sehee, Shinyeong and I let out a little giggle. She thinks a locked door is going to stand in our way. 
We noticed the guards were at the back of the building so we ran to the front door. I took a bobby pin out of Jin Ae's hair and started to pick the lock. It opened and we slowly opened it in case the door would creak. We saw our kids in cages!!! I ran towards Yerin's cage. They were about to yell but we told them to be quiet. "You guys know what to do.." I whispered to Sehee and Shinyeong. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?" We all turn around and see Jae Hwa with a bunch of scary looking guys. Then they started to charge at us. The boys went to fght first while we unlocked the cages. "How'd you find us?" Yerin asked. "I'll tell you later but now you have to get everyone else out. Our cars are a few blocks away. You'll find it.." 
"No, I'm fighting with you.." She said. "Kim Yerin do as I say. Get all of them out. We'll be fine.." I ordered. "Yah Sumin! Help!" Sehee shouted. I ran to them and unlocked the cage. "Alright you guys get out!!" I ordered. Then the girls and I joined the fight. I saw Taehyung was about to go down so I took a metal bat that was on the floor and whacked him in the back of the head. "Are you alright?" I asked Taehyung. "Yeah, I'm fine. Where are the kids?" He asked. I turn around and see them fighting. I cursed under my breath and ran to them. I hit the guy who was after Yerin. "I told you to get everyone outside." I said. Now we were back to back fighting. "And I told you that I'm fighting with you." 
"Yerin watch out!!" I screamed. One of the guys hit her in the head and she fell to the floor unconsious. "You son of a !" I took my metal bat and hit him in the temple. "TAEHYUNG!!!!" I screamed and knelt down to Yerin. "WHat happened?" He asked. "We have to get her out of here now!" Taehyung picked her up and we ran out. Everyone else followed. "Oh my god.." I cried. "Shhh she'll be fine.." 
"YERIN!!" I turn and see Junghyun. "Oh god is she alright???" 
"She'll be fine.." I tried to calm him down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? upvote?