Slap

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

"I don't get why she can't tell Sehun?" Sumin said. We were both driving to work. "She just doesn't want to ruin their friendship. They've known each other since they were kids." I explained. "Eh, I guess. But Sehee is his twin. Family first right?" 
"Unni, we should leave it up to her.." 
"Okay, but you know its a bad idea.." I nodded. "It is.." 

Mark P.O.V

I wonder why Sehee was crying at home. I ran into her at work and stopped her. "Oh hey Mark." She said and smiled brightly. Wow. She's really good at hiding her emotions. "So I ran into Seokho and Seokhye while I was grabbing a coffee. Seokho told me that when he got home you were crying. Are you alright? Did I do something to upset you, because if I did, I'm so so so so so sorry." I said. "Aigoo Mark you did nothing! I just had a bad dream thats all.." I looked at her curiously. Seokho made it seem so dramatic. "Oh, well ok then. If you want to talk about something, you can talk to me." She smiled brightly at me. "Thank you Mark!" She said. "Also theres a party at my house. I'd like you to come meet my friends." and then she walked away to her class. I had my doubts. I have a feeling it was more then that. 

Sumin P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP* I looked at my iphone as saw a text from Sehee. *Meet at my house. PARTTYYY!* I smiled. Another get together with the crew. 

 

 

When Taehyung and I got home we went to pick up Yerin and we drove to Sehee's house. 
Right when we walked through the door I widened my eyes. Kai.... I gave Shinyeong a questioning look . She motioned me to come to the kitchen. 

"What the hell is he doing here??" I asked. "I don't know? Sehee said she invited Sehun and Kai came.." 
"This must be really awkward.. I mean Kai... He almost her.." 

Sehun P.O.V

I was on my way to the kitchen. "This must be really awkward.. I mean Kai... He almost her.." I heard Sumin say. I widened my eyes. He.... I ran to Kai and punched him in the face. "How could you do that!!??" I shouted and punched him several times. "SEHUN ! GET OFF OF HIM !" I heard Sehee shout. I didn't stop though. "How dare you put your hands on her??!!!" I felt someone pull me away from Kai. Taehyung and the red head boy pulled us apart. "What the hell are you doing??!" Kai shouted. "I know what you did.. How dare you put your hands on my sister!?" 
"SHUT UP!!" Sehee screamed. She was in tears. "Just shut up about it.." SHe said and ran out of the house. "SEHEE!!" 
"I'll get her.." Mark said and ran after her. 

Mark P.O.V

"Sehee!" I ran infront of her. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked. She shook her head. "I-I" She was stuttering. "Shhh.." I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back soothingly. "Just cry it out..." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark and Sehee <3 keep reading . This story might come to an end soon :'( Unless I come up with some other reason to keep it going. Subscribe? Comment?!! Upvote?

-asian12