I Love You

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

I was feeding Mark the hospital food. "Sehee, can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure.." 

"So we act like this. We hug each other, we feed each other. I wanted to ask you to be my--" I set the bowl down and kissed Mark. I could feel him smile through the kiss. I was the first to pull away. I turned crimson red and looked down. "Hey.." He gently grabbed my chin. I looked directly into his eyes. Then he gently pressed our lips together again. "Umm."  We broke away from the kiss and saw our friends at the door. "We should goo.." They all coughed awkwardly and left. "Aye, that was awkward.." I said shyly. "EH who cares if they saw us. They're just jealous that I have the cutest girlfriend ever." Mark said sweetly. "You're really good with words you know that?" I asked. He smiled cheekily. "Glad its working.."

 

The next day Mark was able to go home. "Got7 can't take care of me.." Mark said. "WOW, thanks hyung.." 
"What are you saying?" I asked. "You should take care of meee.." I couldn't handle his cuteness. I nodded in agreement. 

Seokho P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door and opened it. Mom and Mark. "Hey.." I helped Mark in and brought him to the couch. "WHats he doing here??" Seokhye whispered to me and Mom. "He got hurt really badly and he can't be alone. And.... He's my boyfriend.." We both widened our eyes. "Congrats Mom.." I said. Seokhye ran to her room. "Hey, go talk to Mark or something. I need to talk to Seokhye.." I nodded and plopped myself beside him. "So.. You like playing video games?" I asked. "Yeah, I love video games. You got call of duty?" Mark asked. I nodded and smiled. 
"Hey, you're pretty good at this!" I said. "I used to play with my friends. We were hardcore." 

Sehee P.O.V

"Hey.." I stood at the door frame . "Are you alright?" I asked. "Are you guys dating?" Seokhye asked. I nodded. "I'm ok with it." I widened my eyes. "You are?" She nodded. "But let me talk to him.." We both went downstairs. I saw Mark playing video games with Seokho. I smiled at the sight. Seokjin played video games with him a few times but he was always busy with his business and he was always tired. "Seokho, I need your help with something.." I said and dragged him away.  

Mark P.O.V

It was just me and Seokhye. With a very awkward silence. "So.. You guys are together?" She asked breaking the silence. "Yeah, are you ok with that?" I asked. "Well, that depends. Do you really love her?" I nodded. "More then anything.." 
"Ok, well let me make this clear. You hurt her. We hurt you. Thats all there is to it.." 
"I know the consenquences. I would never hurt her. She means a lot to me.." 
"Then, I am ok with you guys dating..." She said. "You are? Thank you so much.." 
"I've seen my Mom at her worse. When we lost our Dad she tried to keep it together but I knew deep down inside she was dying. The pain was eating her up and yet she still managed to take care of me. To be honest I was a pain in the after my Dad died. I was selfish and didn't think of how hurt she was. Now I'm counting on you to bring her back to who she is.." I was touched. She trusts me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I guess this problem is done. Just a few more stuff and its done. SORRY! Subscribe? COMMENT!!!!!!!!??? Upvote.

-asian12