28

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

Why the hell is JungKook bothering us! I gave him a death glare as he Shinyeong's hand and walks away. Of course we follow and see both of them running towards the rooftop.

"You guys, their going to the rooftop!!!!" I yell.

"JungKook! Your dead!" Jimin said angrily as he turned the corner. When we got to the door it was locked.

"! JungKook open it!" Sehee screams.

"If you hurt her your dead! I mean it!! I don't care if I go to jail!!!" I cried.

"Unlock the door right now JungKook!" Jimin kept pounding on the door and kicking it. But the door was made with metal for security purposes at our school. All of us eventually stopped and sat by the door trying to listen for anything. Nothing. Then all of the sudden I hear faint crying and then banging on the door. Shinyeong kept trying to unlock it but she couldn't? What the hell is going on???

"YAHYAYAHH! What's going on!!" All the guys surrounded the door again and tried breaking it. The door was too goddamn strong.

"Hang in there Shinyeong-ah!!! I'll come get you!" Jimin shouted thinking that all the sound would go through a metal door. We waited in silence. Nothing again....Jeon JungKook, what in the hell are you doing?

Shinyeong P.O.V

JungKook grabbed my hand and we started sprinting down the halls.

"Yah Jeon JungKook let go!" I slap him arm repeatedly.

"No, I need to tell you something." He replied both of us flying down the hall. I kept trying to stop but he wouldn't budge and just kept running. My breath grew heavy and my heart was pumping really fast due to this shock/anger/wtf is going on feeling. He dragged me to the rooftop and locked the door behind him. Woah, what the hell is he doing.. I kept walking backwards and looking around myself for some kind of weapon just in case, but there is nothing except for some plants. I drastically made a run towards the pots and broke one. I grabbed a shard and held it up to JungKook as he neared towards me.

"Stay away.." I repeated.

"Shinyeong-ah....chaebal...listen to me." He said. Shinyeong-ah? Did he just say that? I thought he forgot about me?

"Listen okay? Put that down right now." He raises his hands, surrenduring.

"I'm not putting it down, just say what you have to say and get lost."

"Fine, Shinyeong I didn't lose my memory. I'm not dating Hyorin. It was all an act to try and protect you." He confessed.

"Bull! You hought that was going to protect me? Wrong!" Out of anger I threw a shard at him and he got a cut on his arm.

"I thought that if I got close with Hyorin she wouldn't hurt my friends."

"But you did it without thinking about me?!" I pick up another and throw it at him, I missed.

"I'm so sorry Shinyeong-ah, I was in a panic mode and I didn't know what to do."

"It's too late for sorrys JungKook! I loved you but you expressed your love by what? You didn't think about me and you went out with some other ty girl! I loved you....." I started to cry and scream in anger. I tried to keep throwing the shards, but I just missed. JungKook walks towards me.

"I told you to stay away, or you'll get hurt." I yell. I ran for the door but it seems like the conversation wasn't over. I kept twisting the knob and unlocking it but it was jammed. I started to scream and cry as I tried to escape. But JungKook wrapped his arms around me for me to stop. I kept squirming and kicking, I even tried to bite his fingers. But my energy was low and I slowly came to a stop.

"Your gonna be dead" I spat the words out.

"I know but my reason I did this was that I tried to protect you, yeah I made a mistake. But now I know who is at fault"

"JungKook i don't care about who's fault it is anymore!  I at least care about people around me. What else!? Do you think I'm going to forgive your ? I will never...You son of a !" I slapped him and kicked him in the shin. I got up and walked towards the door. I wasn't hurt I just had no energy to fight back at the moment. I carefully unlocked the door and opened it. I saw Sumin and Sehee's face and then everything darkened around me.

Jimin P.O.V

I heard the door unlocking and then opening. I saw Shinyeong standing weakly and giving all of us a grin. Then she fell onto the floor. I picked her up and sat her against the hallway wall.

"Shinyeong....Shinyeong-ah?!" I called her name a couple of times but she didn't respond. She had some fresh cuts on her hands, and a bruise on her leg. Jeon JungKook....you are so dead!

I left her in Sehee's arms and walked towards the rooftop with Sumin and the guys. JungKook was standing on the edge of the building, ready to jump.

"JungKook! Don't you dare do it!" Jin yelled. Part of me want ed to push him over but I couldn't get myself to do it. Instead I walked over to him and grabbed his shirt and threw him back on the floors of the rooftop. I flipped him on his back and started punching him in the face. He had no expression on his face, like he was already dead. He didn't even move either.

"JungKook-ah! PABO!" I kept on punching until Rapmonster and J-Hope pulled me off. I watched his face as he left the rooftop with Jin and Suga. Sumin stood there watching us. She looked at me and left with Jin and them back to the halls. All I could think about was that he was hurting Shinyeong mentally and that isn't something to forgive. But I'll give her happiness. I'll do it........

 

KYAAAA! Oh no! JungKook and Jimin fought again! And do you think JungKook should be forgiven, he tried his best for Shinyeong..but not in the best way....How do you like it so far? Upvote? Subscribe? Comment? ----( Kpopluvercx )----