FUNeral

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

WOW.... She's dead... Even though I hated her, I would never wish death upon her. Seeing her lifeless body in the bathroom shocked all of us. It was even more sad that Suk-Chul had to be the one to find her. Honestly I don't want to go to the funeral but I'll go for Uncle Suga and Suk-Chul. "Ready to go?" Dad asked. I nodded then we left to the funeral home. 

When we arrived, there wasn't a ton of people. Some people from Jae Hwa's side of the family and some people from Suga's side of the family. "Hey.." An arm wrapped around my shoulders. Junghyun. "How you feeling?" He asked. "I feel bad.. I mean I didn't like her but I feel bad." I said. He rubbed my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "The rest of them are sitting over there.." He pointed at the front row and we went to join them. "Where's Suk-Chul?" Junghyun asked. They all shrugged their shoulders. Suddenly Hosook gets up and runs somewhere. Dafuq?

(Seokhye, Jinkyung, Yerin, Hosook) 

 

Hosook P.O.V

I ran outside of the funeral home and went to the back. There I saw Suk-Chul sitting by himself with tear stains on his face. I slowly walk up to him and layed my hand on top of his. He looked up at me with sadness in his eyes. "Its about to start.." I said softly. We laced our fingers together and walked in. 

Sumin P.O.V

We were all sitting down and the doors open revealing Jae Hwa with two police officers beside her. "They let her out??" Yerin whispered to me. "No duh. Her daughter is dead.." I said and lightly knocked her head. She gave all of us death glares like Sunhee's death is somehow our faults. I shot the glare back and then she sat down. 

In the middle of the funeral Jae Hwa quickly gets up and runs towards Yerin. She puts her arms around her neck and begins to choke her. I wrap my arms around Jae Hwa's wrist to pull them off. She wouldn't budge so I digged my nails into her skin and drew blood. Then I kicked her in the shin, shoved her on the floor and gave her a few more kicks then  the police finally got her. "Oh my god are you alright sweetie???!!" I asked. She was in Junghyun's arms now. "KIM YERIN!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! SUNHEE AND JUNGHYUN SHOULD BE TOGETHER!!" We heard her scream. I raised my eyebrows. Does she think Sunhee killed herself because Junghyun won't love her?? 

After the funeral Taehyung and I were heading home while Yerin is going to hang out with Junghyun. "If I ever see her put her hands on Yerin again she's dead.." I said angrily. "Agreed.." Taehyung said and we fist bumped. "Does she think that Sunhee comitted suicide because Junghyun didn't love her? Or even like her?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I thought the same thing... But I think Sunhee killed herself because she didn't want to live with Suga.." 
I felt Taehyung's hands interlock with mine. "Haven't we been through enough in one life time?" I nodded in agreement. "We have strange lives dear. Lets hope Yerin has a better one." 

Hosook P.O.V

Before I left Uncle Suga started to talk to me. "Hey, I've seen you and Suk-Chul get close. Now you don't have to do this but would you mind hanging out with Suk-Chul? I just don't want him to be alone and he seems closest with you."
"Yeah of cource, I would love to." I said. "Thank you Hosook.." He said and gave me a hug. 

I went home to change and then I left. "Where you going?" Dad asked. "Gonna hang out with Suk-Chul.." I said. "Honey, he should just be with Suga right now. They need family time.." 
"Uncle Suga asked me if I could.." I explained. I saw a strange look on his face but he let me go. 

When I got to Suk-Chul's house he opened the door. "Hey Hosook, need something?" He asked. "Yeah! You wanna hang out??" I asked cheerfully. "Eh, I'm sorry Hosook I kind of just wanted to stay home.." He said. "What? Come on Suk-Chul! Please~!" I used aegyo on him. "Ah finee!! I can't say no to aegyo...." I clapped and linked arms with him. "Lets go!" I said in broken English. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys should be happy. I'm giving up a couple of hours of my sleep so I could write for you! But sorry my updates have been short recently. I'm actually not supposed to be on my computer but too bad right? You guys happy about Hosook and Suk-Chul? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12-