Seokhye and Jin

Boys In Luv

So I kind of rushed things. I'm sorry..

Seokhye P.O.V

We graduated from college!! Now we all have jobs. Seokho is ainstructors at JYP. Yerin and Junghyun are vocal trainers for BigHit. Namhyung took over his Father's business. Suk-Chul is a song writer and dance instructor at Jyp Jinkyung and Hosook are managers for Korea's top group. Jin and I? We are that top group. We auditioned for JYP and we were put into a duo! Hosook is our Manager and Jinkyung is our coordinator

Right now Jin and I were getting ready for our comeback stage on Music bank. Everyone came. Our friends, our Aunts and Uncles, Mom and Mark... Even Dad.. He's watching me from above. "You ready sweetie?" Jin asked. I nodded. The public already knew we were a couple. There were a lot of hard things we had to deal with. But Jin and I were determined and we werent going to let these crazy fangirls tear us apart. We were a lot stronger then that. Jin laced our fingers together and we got on stage. "WOOHOO!!!" "JIN OPPA! I LOVE YOU!!" "SEOKHYE UNNI IS SO PRETTY!!" "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" We were singing a ballad that Suk-Chul wrote for us. While we were singing Jin turned to look at me. He stopped singing and took something out of his pocket. What was he doing? He opened a little box and it was a big beautiful diamond ring. He bent down on one knee. I was too shocked. "Kim Seokhye, You and I have been there for each other ever since we were little. Even at the age of 5 I wanted to be your man. Thats why I was always a good boy infront of your parents. I know you've been through a lot but I hope you know that you won't go through it alone. I'll always be right by your side through the good and the bad. I'll protect you, love you with all my heart and keep you happy. I love you Kim Seokhye. Will you marry me?" Tears were streaming down my face. Nothing came out of my mouth so I just nodded. Jin gave me a huge smile and slipped the ring on. He pulled me into a kiss and the crowd was cheering really loud. I could see the squad in the front row cheering and clapping really loud. 

After our performance we went to Mark's and Mom's place for a party. "That went so well!" Seokho said. "You guys knew??" I asked them. They all nodded. "WOW.. Guys its all over the news.." Auntie Yeongie said. "JYP duo getting married... Sheesh could've come up with a cooler title." Auntie Minnie said. We all laughed. For the rest of the night the parents were in one room and the rest of us were in another room just talking. We were to old to be partying. 

Wedding~

Today was the day... I felt like a Princess in my dress. My makeup was on point thanks to Jinkyung. And my hair was amazing because of her. Ah I cant wait.. Yerin, Jinkyung and Hosook were gonna be my brides maid. I could tell Yerin was uncomfortable wearing pink. She liked dark colors more but she didnt argue since she knew it was what I wanted. "Hey girls, can I talk to Seokhye real quick?" Mom peeked her head through the door. The girls left and it was just me and Mom. "I can't believe your getting married..." She said and put her hand on my shoulder. "Seems like yesterday you and Seokho were still in diapers.. But anyway.. Here.." She handed me an envelope. "Dad wrote this before he died... I'm sorry he couldn't be here to walk down the aisle with you but Uncle Namjoon will, is that ok?" Mom asked. I smiled and nodded. I was about to open the letter but Mom stopped me. "I suggest you don't read that until later.. You might cry." "Seokhye, we're ready.." Namjoon said. I got up and linked arms with him. "Did your Mom give you the letter?" Uncle asked. I nodded. "I'm curious to see but she told me not to.." 
"You might cry while you read it.. Hyung was always good with words that could make you cry, smile or make you angry..." Then we got to Jin. Damn he looked good in a suit.. 
"You may now kiss the bride.." Jin gently grabbed my face and pressed his lips on mine. "WAHH!!" I pulled away shyly. "I Love you Seokhye.." Jin said. "I love you too Jin.."

Skip to the reception... 

Jin and I rode into a limo to the reception. When we got there I wanted to give a speech. "Everyone! I would like to thank all of you for coming to mine and Jin's wedding. I would like to thank my amazing group of friends for being the biggest dorks ever and for always making me smile. I cherish every single moment with you guys and I hope even in 30 years we will still be the best of friends." 
"WOOHOO!! WE LOVE YOU SEOKHYE!!" They shouted. "To my Mom and Mark... Mom, I know you had a hard life. But you are the strongest women ever. Even when we lost Dad you still took care of Seokho and I.. I'm sorry for being a pain in the when you were going through the same pain I was. I hope you know how much I appreciate you and how much I love you. Thank you for being the best Mother ever. Now to Mark.. Mark, when you came along I was at a very vulnerable state. Honestly I did not like you at all. Now I feel bad because you didn't do anything to me. I ddin't like you because I could never accept the fact that someone could replace my Father. But as I saw how much you cared I accepted it. Thank you for taking care of my Mom and us. I hope you guys last long and remember.. You hurt my Mother.. Seokho and I hurt you.." I said jokingly and everyone laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:'( Alright... Lets keep this going.! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12